The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Chamberlain area conditions  (Read 752 times)

Offline Redspot

• IceShanty Rookie
Chamberlain area conditions
« on: Mar 19, 2018, 08:46 AM »
Looking to make a quick trip up over this weekend, fishing Sat and half a day Sun. Any info on conditions, travel, ice, hot spots, etc... would be appreciated. Anyone else planning on it?

Offline MarkNFish

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Chamberlain area conditions
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 2018, 03:13 PM »
I would expect plenty of snow and nearly 3' of ice. 

Offline allagashking

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 19, 2018, 04:35 PM »
Just got back on Sunday afternoon,golden road full of pot holes,but if it snows this week would smooth it out a little.Shoveled of roof was at least 24 inches of snow ,thinking the lake would be bad ,wrong best going in a while snow must have blown of only 12-14 inches of snow NO SLUSH,only fished Chamberlain.Slow fishing has been all year.Was 20-24 inches of ice no extention need my jiffy.going up this Saturday at least maybe earlier staying till the end if they extend season ill go back till end                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Arnie
arnie may your bait allways be under the ice.

Offline nativetrout

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Best time of the year!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 19, 2018, 08:57 PM »
Arnie, if you are calling it slow, imagine what it has been for the rest of us! Going up Friday night to fish Saturday and MOST of Sunday. Bringing two BIG time fisherman with me.Hope there are some fish left for you after this weekend.  NT

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.