New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1093146 times)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
don't worry Rob, its a give and take thing...its all good

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
just north of us joe. the park, and the other 3/4 of the county got walloped! we've been lucky this year!
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
Pooley, YO and I bust eachothers balls nonstop! I can give it and I can take it. If we weren't busting on eachother then something would be wrong. We don't have many limits, I apologize if I offended them or anyone else.

Offline timster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Mr Clean ; WE got rid of the Iseedthemanddon'tbelievedem's thank god!!! ;D
Momma and I went to a private pond Sat. night and we could not do anything wrong ???  ;D
Nice Bass and Blue Gills very large gills ... came home with a spackle bucket full of fish and a belly full of COORS ,,,, Momma had to drive the buggy home,,, LOL   ::)  had to take a couple of beer breaks got tired of catching fish  ??? had to make time to gusel :o
I hate when that happens  :o :o

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
Any post that may have bothered anyone has been deleted!

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
how was the crossfishing rob? ::)
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Pooley, not to change the subject, but those Spro swivels you gave me last year, were they the 75 lb rated or the 150 lb rated????? Once again on the lookout for more of them, but only able to find the 150's..

Ordered an ice rod blank kit from Mudhole.com...have to see how it comes out...another thing to get done before the child arrives ;D

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
Pooley just explained that I was reading a comment the wrong way, my bad!

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
Pooley, YO and I bust eachothers balls nonstop! I can give it and I can take it. If we weren't busting on eachother then something would be wrong. We don't have many limits, I apologize if I offended them or anyone else.
I accept your apoligy Rob ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
aaaaah geeze.... ::)...lets not get too metro on this subject..... :sick: ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: all this apologizing and i'm gonna light a candle or  hold a bake sale or some thing.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Mr Clean ; WE got rid of the Iseedthemanddon'tbelievedem's thank god!!! ;D
Momma and I went to a private pond Sat. night and we could not do anything wrong ???  ;D
Nice Bass and Blue Gills very large gills ... came home with a spackle bucket full of fish and a belly full of COORS ,,,, Momma had to drive the buggy home,,, LOL   ::)  had to take a couple of beer breaks got tired of catching fish  ??? had to make time to gusel :o
I hate when that happens  :o :o
glad to see ya got a win there tim.....my buddy's a electrician who does a lot of work at the summer camps....he told me 3 days a go that he went to one where they had 4 air conditioners on 1 zip plug....their lucky they don't kill everybody with their stunts.... ::)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
good  job tim! i'll leave it at that! ;)

Offline timster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
The politicians aren't to happy with me , but oh well !!!!

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
The politicians aren't to happy with me , but oh well !!!!

Well, they will either get over it or die mad.... ::)

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
A tarpon swimming in about 3 feet of water!

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
These looked like seabass, there were 100s of them

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
Pooley when he isnt fishing!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
should be his x-mass card photo.... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:   i might have a pic like that to share when i get back from vegas.... ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
my kind of 6 pack! ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
What do you think people would say if they saw the group out on the ice with that "six pack"   :o...good thing Joe's getting a quad ;D

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
What do you think people would say if they saw the group out on the ice with that "six pack"   :o...good thing Joe's getting a quad ;D
Just make sure you have a foot or more of ice first a lot of weight between the kegs and quad. :laugh: :laugh: Topher that would be the day the D.E.C. will be out checking licenses and tip-ups for proper markings. Honestly officer it is the latest in bulk bait storage systems. ;) ;)

Steve

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
Pooley and I are still going strong at 10, we are talking about going out in the morning, only if holehawg and topher meet us! Wish you were at the fd with us!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
the way works going  ::) i wish i was down there having a cold one with you guys.... :) i still havent brought the qaud....that fellow  wanting to build the house hasnt signed the contract yet.... :-\ god aweful hot up this way...gonna spackle some drywall this morning ...then go to the 40th woodstock concert...should see some sights there.... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: beers gonna taste good around 4 bells today.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Was watching the story on Woodstock on VH1 last night...thought to myself that woulda been fun...depending on this afternoons activities, a Capt. n Coke or 2 may be in order this evening ;)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
i have my 2 year old nieces birthday party this afternoon! wooooohooooo! :'(

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
well.. ::).. i'm getting ready to hang with around 40 thousand old hippies...wish me luck. :o...even thou i live 15 minutes from woodstock i got a bad feeling traffic's gonna be a dozy..... ::) good thing i grabbed a case of yings.....burp... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
not such a bad thing Joe...a case of Ying's oughta help you along  ;)  I got, spined, and wrapped my first ice rod today ( pics coming ) getting a rod dryer Monday to do the wrap finishing....but headed for Knoebel's tomorrow with the family....sunburn, here we come ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I almost forgot, was bored Wednesday nite.....here's what solved it for a little while ;D

A few screws loose aye??? ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
naw...ya fit right in this group..... :thumbsup:...soon...soon my friend...we'll lose this humidity..and be on highland or huntington..or some new lake....ps...ya all didt miss much music wise at woodstock all thou the hot babes were all over..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline timster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Topher
You have to jig out of your cooler ;D It makes it alittle more interesting :icefish: :thumbsup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.