New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1092724 times)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
Speaking of keeping the ice in mind..I went out for a bit last night, and set up the new Marcum off the side of the boat....it picked up fish that the fishfinder didn't....and I have decided to sacrifice my 1 ice fishing rod..its a UL Berkley..to be dubbed as the baby's first rod....14 weeks down...26 to go

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
Hey guys! I am down in key west. It is beautiful. I may go on a party boat sunday for tarpon.
nice, rub it in rob! :laugh:
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
nice, rub it in rob! :laugh:
yeah...some pal... ::)...what no invite for us folks.... ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: enjoy rob...just watch out for them rum drinks / virgin island pain killers.... :wacko: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
You would love it here Pooley, there are a ton of cross dressers!
ooooh man... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thats low... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:even by our standards... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Just beware of the friendly ones.....enjoy the fun in the sun while it lasts.....cuz the next thing you know, It will be 10 degrees out and ice fishing season ;)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
i don't think i can bring my 30-30 there, can i?  >:D
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
no but ya can hide in the camo blind and wait for 'um like frankie does when hes on his suburban safari......... ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
no but ya can hide in the camo blind and wait for 'um like frankie does when hes on his suburban safari......... ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

give em a new term for the word "goose" ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
no word from rob ????????? i hope hes okay down there... ;) i hope he doesnt drink too much and come back as mrs. hockey.... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: pooley...ya better load up the winchester.... ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
it's a marlin, and i don't miss! mrs. hockey will kick butt if needed! rob is safe!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
be careful hockey.....when they swing them gucci  purses at ya ...duck.... ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hope ya  catch a bunch on that fishing boat rob... :thumbsup:

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
should have packed your jigging rod. :laugh:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
gonna be hard to fish looking over ya shoulder every 3 minutes hockey..... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and i'd lay off the rum drinks so ya more alert.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
aaah geeze hockey.....we was waiting for some big fish pics..... ;) ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I figured you'd slip in a pic of one of the noted cross dressers ::) as for some big fish pics...bring em on...as long as you're having fun..

Fished Greenwood today :o.....Greenwood Lake up outside Whitney Point that is....no luck as by the time I got comfortable fishing, park rangers said to go back to the pavilion with your group, because of the nasty storm that came through within minutes of his warning.....

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
is that the cross dressing greenwood? :o sounds gay! :laugh:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Well, some of the people that I work with are quite metro.. ::)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Timster I see the Hasidim group obeyed the judges order and evacuated the old Homowack Lodge. Guess I was wrong (see earlier post) now lets hope they do the renovations and bring the place into compliance with the building codes. Hole Hawg you and your crew looking for a major project. ;) ;) :laugh:
   Hockey 12 enjoy the rest of your trip the school year will be here all to soon.

Steve

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
metro ??????????????? ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

metro..you know, straight with a hint of not straight, well dressed, hair perfectly cut, shaved...that's as far as I go on this one

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Kind of like a clean cut pooley and yo!

do you have to dress nice for school, be clean shaven, etc.???? careful who you put into that group   Just Kidding ;)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
metrosexual is the word here topher. just to keep you up to date!

no, cross dressers are beyond metrosexual! :o

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
was just down ya way guys....stupid daughter got stranded at newark air port . ::)..left here at 4:30 didnt get back til midnight.. >:(..gonna kill my kids after the vegas wedding.. :)..please have a holehawg bail fund... :o..i'll need cigs to barter with ........ ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
we gotcha joe! :laugh:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
metrosexual is the word here topher. just to keep you up to date!

I know pooley, just figured its a G-rated site..unsure of verbal boundaries, and yes, the crossdressing thing is WAY over that line

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
I know pooley, just figured its a G-rated site..unsure of verbal boundaries, and yes, the crossdressing thing is WAY over that line
good point! well, rob started it! :P

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I think you are right...he posted the pic of you in the daisy duke shorts :laugh:

on another note, pooley, did you hear from JimmyClaud???

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
Kind of like a clean cut pooley and yo!
  No rob,kind of metro like you, you are a much better example of metro than me a nd pooley,I haven't been on the shanty in a couple weeks,I guess I have to pay more attention and defend myself LOL.

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
I think you are right...he posted the pic of you in the daisy duke shorts :laugh:

on another note, pooley, did you hear from JimmyClaud???
yeah, he's just really busy. he'll be on here soon. he's got too much work right now. :-\

quote from JimmyClaude:All is OK here. Sorry, Have not had a lot of office/computer time. Guess I should be happy we have work.

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I guess I am the bad guy, I will keep my chop busting to the fire house. I knew there was a reason I had 80 posts in 3 years! I don't want to go WAY over any lines.
oooh please rob... ::)  ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:....some rain and lighting show last night down by youse suffern folks ... :o i had no idea if i was on 287 or out in the pluckers for awhile last night....made for some creative driving.... ;) ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.