Author Topic: My 2022 Ice Fishing Season Rollup  (Read 2158 times)

Offline Mac47

• IceShanty Rookie
My 2022 Ice Fishing Season Rollup
« on: Mar 26, 2022, 10:16 AM »

What a fantastic 2021/22 Ice Fishing Season this has been. This is my 2nd solid season of doing this. Four in total, but you really can't count 8 times the first year and 14 times the second year. But this year, I was on the ice over 50 times and a bucket list item under the belt, Winter Camping on the lake. I made some new friends this year and met up with some old friends. I love targeting the pan fish, mainly the Bluegills with some Crappies thrown in. They are so much fun to search out and stay on top of. This year was strictly plastics. No live bait was used this year at all. I'm going to miss the ice fishing as the shorelines continues to melt away. I guess another 9 months until next season kicks off.....

Offline Mac47

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: My 2022 Ice Fishing Season Rollup
« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 2022, 04:49 PM »
What a fantastic 2021/22 Ice Fishing Season this has been. This is my 2nd solid season of doing this. Four in total, but you really can't count 8 times the first year and 14 times the second year. But this year, I was on the ice over 50 times and a bucket list item under the belt, Winter Camping on the lake. I made some new friends this year and met up with some old friends. I love targeting the pan fish, mainly the Bluegills with some Crappies thrown in. They are so much fun to search out and stay on top of. This year was strictly plastics. No live bait was used this year at all. I'm going to miss the ice fishing as the shorelines continues to melt away. I guess another 9 months until next season kicks off.....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.