The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: 2010 PA ICE TEAM LINEUP  (Read 19115 times)

Offline slider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
Re: 2010 PA ICE TEAM LINEUP
« Reply #30 on: Nov 03, 2009, 09:08 PM »
What mind ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

icewagon

« Reply #31 on: Nov 03, 2009, 09:15 PM »
As one of the founding members of team iceland ghetto ( our claim to fame is we haul more stuff onto the ice than anybody else ).
I put out a challenge to any other 5 man team either to a one day fish off or to see who can haul the most junk onto the ice. The only stipulation is if we have to travel to your home lake we will need to be fed . ;D :icefish:

Offline Dizzy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Nov 04, 2009, 05:40 PM »
Dizzy checkin' in for the 2009/2010 ice season... live in SEPA do most of my ice fishing in NEPA... targeting panfish only by way of jigging rod. Nice to be back on IS.com, nice to see so many variations on my PA Ice Team logo... Pajns, nice to see you rocking the Cohwalski!

Van_Cleaver, Dr. JM, Arkansaspete... you guys out there?

JM, how's the 200% family expansion project going?  ;D

Offline Van_Cleaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Nov 04, 2009, 05:51 PM »
Yeah man, still around; check page one. ark. pete is still after the ducks, though he got a nice buck. (BMW,  I believe  ;D) I'll call you next time it's so freaking cold and windy we have to hide behind an island!  ;)

Offline MO FISH jr.

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #34 on: Nov 04, 2009, 07:18 PM »
does that mean if we come to yer lake we get fed?  ;D

Offline Dizzy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #35 on: Nov 04, 2009, 09:24 PM »
Yeah man, still around; check page one. ark. pete is still after the ducks, though he got a nice buck. (BMW,  I believe  ;D) I'll call you next time it's so freaking cold and windy we have to hide behind an island!  ;)

All right VC, tell ARpete I'm looking forward to those roasted duck breasts on the ice again. I actually had the fly rod out about 3 weeks ago on the Pocono Creek near Stroudsburg checking on this past spring's fingerling rainbow population... should be a fun May/June in 2010.

I've been traveling quite bit recently for work... back-to-back trips to Manzanillo, Mexico... no hotels in town so we had to stay on the resport penisula at the Las Hadas (Google it, you won't freakin' believe it). In fact, for those that remember the movie "10" with Bo Derek, the honeymoon sequence was filmed at the Las Hadas back in the late 70's. Here was the view off of my balcony...

And here's a look at the hotel from out on the marina jetty...

I've stayed in worse places!  ;D

Offline Van_Cleaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #36 on: Nov 04, 2009, 10:24 PM »
Wait a minute, you think that dive is nicer than the Hi Country Cottages near Promised Land?  ::) To Mo Fish Jr; if you guys want to drive six hrs. to fish these parts, I'll fire up the grill.  ;)

Offline Preacher_man

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Have a Real CRAPPIE Day!!!!
« Reply #37 on: Nov 07, 2009, 02:00 PM »
 Preacherman,here!! I live in Wyoming Cty. N.E.Pa. Can't wait for the ice! There's nothing better than sitting out on the water catching panfish, except maybe eating those filets! The good Lord has blessed me with some great fishing over the years! And I give Him all the Glory!!! Look forward to getting out on the ice! Fish on!!!!!
TEAM  PA.

Offline mluther

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #38 on: Nov 09, 2009, 08:23 AM »
Mike here, usually fish Moraine/Lake Arthur for gills, sometimes I'll throw out some tipups. Hit Black Mo, Sugar Lake, North Park and Wilhelm last year but primarily the Muddy Creek arm of Moraine. Meeting more IS members every year. Hope to meet more this year.

Offline GrnDay33

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #39 on: Nov 09, 2009, 05:18 PM »
GD33 here, I live in Williamsport ( Central Pa ) and fish Rose Valley lake and Tioga County lakes as well, But any lake is alright to me as long as the ice is good. Looking forward to meeting more IS members this year.

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #40 on: Nov 10, 2009, 08:56 PM »
mo fish jr.sixburgh pa.! usually fishin moraine. still waitin for the old man to lose his mind and give up the seacrets! :o
sure tell everyone theres seacrets ::)its bad enough pajns is in on dem seacrets :o  i claim to know no seacrets la la la braindead ya know at least froze up  ::) no mo mind to lose youz got all the seacrets now lets here it  mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #41 on: Nov 10, 2009, 09:01 PM »
Dizzy checkin' in for the 2009/2010 ice season... live in SEPA do most of my ice fishing in NEPA... targeting panfish only by way of jigging rod. Nice to be back on IS.com, nice to see so many variations on my PA Ice Team logo... Pajns, nice to see you rocking the Cohwalski!

Van_Cleaver, Dr. JM, Arkansaspete... you guys out there?

JM, how's the 200% family expansion project going?  ;D
thankx dizzy can you whip a 2010 logo so we can hijack it  ;D i mean represent it on our home page lol with full disclosure and dizzy's approval thankx in advance   mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline Byron/PA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #42 on: Nov 11, 2009, 12:11 PM »
Byron checking in, good to see all the old faces as well as many new guys.

The good news is that it'll be a busy ice season for me and I'll get to see many of those old faces, as well as some of the new guys.

The sad news is that my fishing time will be limited.

Untill we meet, take care.
80% of Americans are unhappy with the direction our once great Country is heading. Yet 80% of Americans insist on buying blue jeans that were made in China, coffee filters that were made in Taiwan and anything else that was made anywhere but here........wonder if there might be a connection?

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #43 on: Nov 11, 2009, 12:24 PM »
Byron checking in, good to see all the old faces as well as many new guys.

The good news is that it'll be a busy ice season for me and I'll get to see many of those old faces, as well as some of the new guys.

The sad news is that my fishing time will be limited.

Untill we meet, take care.
busy is good if your workin busy is no good durin ice season its a rock and a hardplace hope the days you get out make up for the days you dont   mo

Offline iceman clem

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • catch all kind of fish big and small
« Reply #44 on: Nov 11, 2009, 07:35 PM »
iceman clem here i live NEPA and i have ice fishing gear wanting to catch fish have stuff will travel and catch fish

Offline Dizzy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #45 on: Nov 11, 2009, 09:01 PM »

thankx dizzy can you whip a 2010 logo so we can hijack it  ;D i mean represent it on our home page lol with full disclosure and dizzy's approval thankx in advance   mo

How are these for starters Mo... got the original Hidden Lake background w/ iced keystone and bold year, and my newer Promised Land background with "looking glass" keystone and more subtle date.  ;)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
« Reply #46 on: Nov 11, 2009, 09:09 PM »
permission to copy and paste sir?

Offline Dizzy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #47 on: Nov 12, 2009, 11:28 AM »

Absolutely topher... feel free.  ;)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
« Reply #48 on: Nov 12, 2009, 11:36 AM »
Thanks !!

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #49 on: Nov 12, 2009, 12:39 PM »
permisson to come aboard sir? you got some talent there son! thank you
mo

Offline Gambler

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #50 on: Nov 12, 2009, 01:11 PM »
Absolutely topher... feel free.  ;)

I did not even ask. I just assumed they were there for the taking.
I hope I didn't over step. Sorry if I did!!
Take Care and God Bless
Rick

Offline rtibbs48

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #51 on: Nov 12, 2009, 01:15 PM »
rtibbs48 here, located in Juniata county in central Pa.Primarily fish Sayers and Little Buffalo, But now I am retired and looking foreward to fishing more local lakes like Hunters, Lake Jean and Walker.

Offline Dizzy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #52 on: Nov 12, 2009, 03:30 PM »
I did not even ask. I just assumed they were there for the taking.
I hope I didn't over step. Sorry if I did!!

Not at all Gambler... they are for everyone and anyone's use/enjoyment... I'm happy to do it.

Feel free to resize, alter, edit, clip, cut, etc.  ;)

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • YA JUST GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!
« Reply #53 on: Nov 15, 2009, 09:03 AM »
I'd like to Thank Dizzy for taking the time to make the PA logo.  GREAT Job!!   I would also like to Thank him again for making my Kowalski. The only way that Fish is coming off my profile is you pry it from my cold dead hands.... ;D
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught.....just remember them being BIGGER!!

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Offline beeverfishing

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #54 on: Nov 15, 2009, 11:18 AM »
Not at all Gambler... they are for everyone and anyone's use/enjoyment... I'm happy to do it.

Feel free to resize, alter, edit, clip, cut, etc.  ;)

TY Dizzy...

Offline icing4perch

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #55 on: Nov 15, 2009, 10:15 PM »
icing4perch
 I am from central Pa. and mostly fish and give ice reports for Colyer Lake. (20min. drive) Also like to fish walker and Faylor.Good luck to all this season.

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • YA JUST GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!
« Reply #56 on: Nov 16, 2009, 01:31 PM »
sure tell everyone theres seacrets ::)its bad enough pajns is in on dem seacrets :o  i claim to know no seacrets la la la braindead ya know at least froze up  ::) no mo mind to lose youz got all the seacrets now lets here it  mo

Seacrets!!!   Seacrets!!!  I don't need no stinking Seacrets.......I just use LUCK.......... ;D
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught.....just remember them being BIGGER!!

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Offline john t.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #57 on: Nov 19, 2009, 12:18 PM »
Thanks Dizzy

Offline jasong31

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #58 on: Nov 19, 2009, 01:44 PM »
Hi. My name is Jason. This is going to be my 3rd year on the ice here in north east pa. I am located in Dingmans Ferry and fish mainly the local lakes along with pl, shohola, and anywhere else that might hold fish. I am looking forward to meeting more of you guys like diz, van, etc etc this season!

Offline WANNAKETCHUM

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Where da fish at???
« Reply #59 on: Nov 20, 2009, 12:34 AM »
WK...I'm in western Bradford County. The Pa. Fish and Boat Commission lists my area as the "Northeast Region"...Yet the Pa. Game Commission has me tacked into management unit 3A (North Central) so I guess I'm in limbo...LOL. But I fish mostly the public waters and some private waters of Bradford County and like Marshrat in Tioga County,...I also invade N.Y. waters on a regular basis ;D. I will post conditions and report on Bradford County waters for my fellow IS members....WK
Give your son a fish, and he will eat for a day.....teach your son to fish and eventually he'll end up kicking your @ss every time you fish together!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.