Author Topic: decals  (Read 3635 times)

Offline 1fishon1

• IceShanty Rookie
decals
« on: Nov 01, 2010, 09:49 PM »
Trying to decorate the new sled already asked about flasher i want to add to it...now im trying to find some decals/stickers to add anybody seen any cool ones anywhere that are cheap?
[img]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/gizmotimetemp/language/www/US/CT/Newington.gif" alt="Click for Newington, Connecticut Forecast" border="0" height

Offline pikeking

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: decals
« Reply #1 on: Nov 02, 2010, 03:50 AM »
Check your local tackle shops or contact the companies that you like. Most of them have decals, or go to a sticker maker and have them made for you.
If fishing was work I'd never be sick!

Offline Blaine

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 02, 2010, 05:08 AM »
Stop by the shop... I think I have a few left. We'll be getting more very soon.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #3 on: Nov 02, 2010, 05:38 AM »
Just under the Ice Shanty.com logo and above the site sponsors links at the top of every page is a list of links to access different parts of this website. If you click on the Proshop link  scroll; though page and look for promo package the package contains bumper stickers ,magnets and other Ice Shanty items. By purchasing this package you can promote this website and also help support it's upkeep.
Steve

Offline 1fishon1

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Nov 02, 2010, 10:52 AM »
thanks guys!  Blaine il be down at the end of the week to check out the showdown.   Ive already got a bunch of shanty stickers that i bought im trying to find some different ones now
[img]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/gizmotimetemp/language/www/US/CT/Newington.gif" alt="Click for Newington, Connecticut Forecast" border="0" height

Offline lives2fish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Nov 07, 2010, 12:03 AM »
thanks guys!  Blaine il be down at the end of the week to check out the showdown.   Ive already got a bunch of shanty stickers that i bought im trying to find some different ones now
When we gonna see some pics of this pimped out sled you got going out this year??? 8) 8)
No, I mean I REALLY REALLY LOVE TO FISH!!!

Offline 1fishon1

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Nov 27, 2010, 10:15 PM »
still working on it  8) just built a auger mount on the back out of some pvc piping

Offline CTPikeFerret

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Dec 01, 2010, 02:53 PM »
u could try contacting some of the major companies. sometimes u can get patches and stickers 4 free
Member CT Fisherman
The Boys Annual IceFishing Trip 8th YR 2011

Offline chadroc

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Dec 02, 2010, 02:10 PM »
i trade decals.  got a ton of em.  shoot me a pm and i'll gladly send you some for free. 
if the trout are lost, smash the state.

Offline Blaine

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Dec 02, 2010, 03:25 PM »
Holy crap! Chad has surfaced! Mansfield ice must be in our near future...  :tipup: Stop by the shop if you're in the area, I think you'll like what you see  ;)

Offline chadroc

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Dec 08, 2010, 08:50 AM »
hahaha.  there isn't any safe ice yet but this week is gonna do wonders and soon enough we will all be walking on water.  flag up blaine.  i sent you a PM and will see you next monday.  can't wait. 
if the trout are lost, smash the state.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.