Author Topic: Photo apps. Anyone?  (Read 666 times)

Trooper Bri

Photo apps. Anyone?
« on: Jan 15, 2013, 09:45 PM »
Got a Galaxy S3 when my contract went up in October. It was like getting out of jail after 2 years with a Junkberry Torch. Anyway...

Took a liking to the camera over my aging PowerShot, and started playing around. Didn't take long to find the different settings for pics. The color filter caught my eye first. Was showing it to a friend of mine in his garage one night, telling him how I wanted to catch an army of us old school Ice Armor guys out on the ice one day. Getting nothing but us in blue color would be awesome.
It was then I realized that almost nothing in his garage was green other than his Arctic Cat. Something on the fridge, and just a hint of reflection from the TV in the corner.

After that I poked around in the Play store and found Paper Camera. A $2 app that is well worth the cost. You can take pics or shoot video in different visual modes. Sketch has to be the best, followed closely by Comic Book. You can also open existing pics on your camera with the app and transform them, then save them separately.
My first fishing trip of the year involved dense fog and slow conditions, but I grabbed a few pics of my buddy Frank jigging. Looking forward to trying it out again next weekend when there's more of us and we can see more than 150ft.

Offline 66birdman

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Photo apps. Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16, 2013, 08:46 AM »
Love my S3.  Didnt ever really play with the camera like that though.  Yet another reason to love it.  Sweet pics man

Offline Bassman

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ~ FLAG-UP ~
Re: Photo apps. Anyone?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2013, 10:26 AM »
Great photos !
Mike & Otis the sled dog

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.