Author Topic: Accessing Blackstrap and Broderick  (Read 1612 times)

Offline jackhammer

• IceShanty Rookie
Accessing Blackstrap and Broderick
« on: Mar 21, 2006, 01:00 PM »
Has anyone been able to access Blackstrap going into the large bay on the north end, and what about Broderick? Can you get on the ice there as well or are we done for the year? Any comments would be appreciated.

Offline fishnut

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Accessing Blackstrap and Broderick
« Reply #1 on: Mar 21, 2006, 06:25 PM »
i'd imagine both would be impossible to access.  Just MY advice.
fishing - It's a religion, not a sport.

Offline whitetip

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2006, 06:51 AM »
On Saturday i have a tractor coming to Blackstrap.  He is going to open up the north end so he can get my shack off the ice.  The COS found out that we ddi this and the person who arranged this for me is getting phone calls becasue the COs told them too phone him.  So there have been a few more people who have phoned and asked if they can get theres off also.  The guy is going to charge everyone bu ti do nto know how much.  So make sure you have cash with you if you wnat yours off also.

Offline BIGSHOW

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 23, 2006, 08:58 AM »
What time will he be at the lake.  Is he plowing a road to your shack or pulling your shack off, for payment?
Would you have a ball park figure or a phone number?  I hope it's not the $200 that was rumored earlier on here.

BIGSHOW

Offline whitetip

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 23, 2006, 12:51 PM »
I could not tell you how much.  I think he will open the northe end so we can get our shacks off.  Then after that i do not know but if he opend the north end and theere are people around i hope other then myself will pay for the opening becasue way it sounds there is alot of people  who need there shacks off.  Going out there tomorrow to see what it looks like and get hte shack ready.  So i think he is going to be out there between 10:00am and noon.  Who knows or until you see his face.

Offline BIGSHOW

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Mar 23, 2006, 12:57 PM »
Thanks Whitetip, I'll try to be out there around 10am.  I'll bring some cash.  You're right hopefully everyone who benifits will chip in.  Just hope I don't need to take out a loan. HAHAHAHA

BIGSHOW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.