The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Crystal lake.... benzie county???  (Read 1009 times)

Offline predator_caller

• IceShanty Rookie
Crystal lake.... benzie county???
« on: Jan 30, 2007, 08:20 AM »
  Just wondering if anybody is fishing Crystal lake. I hav'nt heard anything yet. Can't wait to get out there again. Any info would be greatly appreciated. thank you, and good luck.

flockshot

Re: Crystal lake.... benzie county???
« Reply #1 on: Jan 30, 2007, 09:02 AM »
  Just wondering if anybody is fishing Crystal lake. I hav'nt heard anything yet. Can't wait to get out there again. Any info would be greatly appreciated. thank you, and good luck.
on the coldest of years that doesnt usually freeze over untill about right now....i dont think theres alot of ice on it right now..maybe after this weekend though..supposed to be absoulutly fridgid.

Offline predator_caller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 03, 2007, 09:58 PM »
 AnY word yet???????  I hope to hear something soon, I'm going crazy waiting to get to my favorite spot.  Any info would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Offline PERCHANDER

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2007, 02:16 PM »
AnY word yet???????  I hope to hear something soon, I'm going crazy waiting to get to my favorite spot.  Any info would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     ditto! anyone with info?

flockshot

« Reply #4 on: Feb 14, 2007, 02:19 PM »
ive heard people are on it..thats it..i dont know what they are targeting or where on the lake they are..but thats what my buddy up there says.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.