Author Topic: Thanks Jimmyrig!  (Read 582 times)

Offline JIGGIN-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Go Get Em!
Thanks Jimmyrig!
« on: Sep 22, 2014, 05:59 PM »
Wow!!

Just got back from picking up the fiberglass siding Jason gave me. Although it was a 2.5+ hour trip one way, it was well worth it just to see what these guys are building for bob houses.

I got to see a house they are building (all framed up) with aluminum. This house was 7.5'x9' I think and you could pick it up with no problem. Although only framed with runners and a floor, it was definitely quality and well built. I'm blown away. If your looking for a reasonably price "forever" custom bob house, contact these guys. They are no joke.

If your looking to build a quality stick built bob house, I'd seriously do a side by side estimate with their aluminum custom built house. When all is said and done, I bet they are equal to the cost of a well built stick house but in the end, there is no comparison when it comes to weight, longevity, low maintenance, durability, and overall looks. You will get more than your monies worth out of these houses.

Right now i am sketching up my next house for them to look at for next years build.

Thanks again Jason, I'll be getting in touch with you soon.

Cheers!

Offline jethro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Thanks Jimmyrig!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 30, 2014, 09:53 AM »
Linky? I'm interested! Not like I can afford a nice custom hardside right now, but I would like to check them out.
Quote- fishslap: I use a variety:  whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser

Ice safety link: http://lakeice.squarespace.com/

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.