Author Topic: Looking for a replacement hub for my pop up.  (Read 1147 times)

Offline saskbucks

• Team IceShanty Regular
Looking for a replacement hub for my pop up.
« on: Nov 21, 2020, 02:43 PM »
In search of a replacement hub and poles for my pop up.  The poles are 49 1/2 inches. Anyone have an extra from an old one that I could buy? Thanks

**Fishin Hole doesn’t have any
Get outside.  It does a body and mind good!

Offline daniels papa

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Looking for a replacement hub for my pop up.
« Reply #1 on: Nov 21, 2020, 04:09 PM »
I have a complete eskimo fatfish 94 that I cant use anymore due to cats I live near Dafoe 306 5542093

Offline Blue Hog Ridr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 30, 2020, 08:35 PM »
I used to work Regina Cabella's, fishing.  When ever they get a damaged return, one of the guys will salvage what they can from it. That includes poles, hubs and so on. 
Take your damaged rod and hub into the Fishing Dept. and they can usually help a fellow out.  Depending on your tent, you can usually match something out that will work.  Unless something has changed, they won't charge you for the parts. Just decent Customer Service. 
I have an older Clam.  I saw some poles and so on in the pile so made sure that I stocked up in case I had a mishap at some point. 
I left shortly after Bass Pro took over and many store policies have changed since.  Altho I can't see the salvage thing changing.  They don't even care as to whether you bought the tent from them or not in the past.  Maybe you will buy your next one from them.  They are pretty decent about a lot of things,  since Bass Pro, can't guarantee you. 

And, the next time you see me on the Ice, you owe me a Molson Canadian for the tip.  Hahaha.
Fishing is good for your Mind, Body and Soul.
Actually catching a fish or two is a nice by product of a day well spent.

The next time that you don't feel like going into work, don't give your Boss any excuses (Hes heard them all), just say, "I'm going fishing, wanna come".

Offline saskbucks

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 30, 2020, 09:17 PM »
I used to work Regina Cabella's, fishing.  When ever they get a damaged return, one of the guys will salvage what they can from it. That includes poles, hubs and so on. 
Take your damaged rod and hub into the Fishing Dept. and they can usually help a fellow out.  Depending on your tent, you can usually match something out that will work.  Unless something has changed, they won't charge you for the parts. Just decent Customer Service. 
I have an older Clam.  I saw some poles and so on in the pile so made sure that I stocked up in case I had a mishap at some point. 
I left shortly after Bass Pro took over and many store policies have changed since.  Altho I can't see the salvage thing changing.  They don't even care as to whether you bought the tent from them or not in the past.  Maybe you will buy your next one from them.  They are pretty decent about a lot of things,  since Bass Pro, can't guarantee you. 

And, the next time you see me on the Ice, you owe me a Molson Canadian for the tip.  Hahaha.

I appreciate the tip.  I can’t take in the missing hub and poles because they are at the bottom of a northern lake.  I do know the dimensions though.  I buy local beer so it’ll have to be a Great Western or Churchill Brewing Company reeb
Get outside.  It does a body and mind good!

Offline Twistedhook

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Nov 30, 2020, 11:02 PM »
Its true, its true. I witnessed the entire thing! What are the chances of that hardware popping out and hitting the center of an 8" hole. All net no rim. The sound of silence after the kersplash.....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.