The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: ### - OFFICIAL New to the Wyoming Forum THREAD - Introduce yourself! ###  (Read 20142 times)

Offline allornothing

• Team IceShanty Regular
Welcome, I've been in Rawlins for a couple years now, maybe we will be able to meet a time or two this season. :tipup:

Offline hwwalleye

• IceShanty Rookie
Welcome. New to this myself. From Rawlins but don't get to Seminoe often. The few times I have only picked up a few rainbows then got blown off the ice.

Offline hwwalleye

• IceShanty Rookie
Welcome. This is a great place to learn and share.

Offline olefish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Have fun be safe and warm
olefish

Offline Fez

• IceShanty Rookie
Thanks for the welcome

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
It's great seeing more new folks coming into the Wyoming forums! Take a moment and introduce yourself to the regulars. Info like:

1) Region/area you live in
2) Your #1 target fish
3) Your favorite body of water, and whatever else you like to mention.

There is also a Meet up/Invite thread you may post in. Enjoy the Ice Shanty and have a great season!  :tipup:

Offline Elkeyewyo90

• IceShanty Rookie
Hello all, new to the forum. I live in Casper and spend most of my time fishing Pathfinder, with a couple trips per year to Keyhole, Boysen, and/or Ocean Lake. I try and target walleye mainly but am up for catching whatever is biting.

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
Welcome guys!  :icefish: :icefish:
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline spikebh

• IceShanty Rookie
new to the forum and somewhat new to ice fishing,  bought the essentials this year and hope to be out on the ice a lot more.  live in Sheridan.

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
new to the forum and somewhat new to ice fishing,  bought the essentials this year and hope to be out on the ice a lot more.  live in Sheridan.

Welcome to the Shanty spikebh!  A lot of good fishing in your area! :tipup:

Offline Wy fishing nut

• IceShanty Rookie
I guess I am going to add to the newbie list! I'm a 55 year life long Wyomingite living in Wheatland. I have 30 plus years of avid  ice fishing fun behind me looking forward to many more! I'm hoping to learn more about this addictive fishing sport by signing up! Never to old to learn!

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
I guess I am going to add to the newbie list! I'm a 55 year life long Wyomingite living in Wheatland. I have 30 plus years of avid  ice fishing fun behind me looking forward to many more! I'm hoping to learn more about this addictive fishing sport by signing up! Never to old to learn!

Greyrocks and Glendo! Welcome to the Shanty Wy fishing nut!  :tipup:

Offline Tleuis307

• IceShanty Rookie
Hello everyone, i am also going to piggy back on this, I am new to this form, just recently heard about it, lived in Wyoming my whole life, been fishing for as long as i can remember, but started ice fishing about 4-5 years ago.
Stay Calm, Pick a spot, And be a good predator

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Hello everyone, i am also going to piggy back on this, I am new to this form, just recently heard about it, lived in Wyoming my whole life, been fishing for as long as i can remember, but started ice fishing about 4-5 years ago.

Welcome to the Shanty Tlieuis307!  :tipup:

Offline Tleuis307

• IceShanty Rookie
Thanks, Loving this forum, Recently started to fish for lakers, always fished for ling, it has opened up a whole new world for me fishin' for lakers, love it. any advice that anyone has would be awesome, THANKS!!!
Stay Calm, Pick a spot, And be a good predator

Offline Wyoming_Ice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing God's Country "Big Wounderful Wyoming"
Wow, someone open the flood gates ???  ;D
Welcome to all of the new Wyoming members. Tons of information here... tight lines.     :tipup:

Wyo Ice
RIP "LT"   This place just won't be the same...

Offline Wy fishing nut

• IceShanty Rookie
Greyrocks and Glendo! Welcome to the Shanty Wy fishing nut!  :tipup:
  thanks. Just waiting for a little more cold weather.

Offline RSHusker

• IceShanty Rookie
New member here.  I live in Rock Springs but previously in Nebraska so the Flaming Gorge is a whole new ball game for me.  Love it though!!

Offline chukarbird

• IceShanty Rookie
Good times are ahead. Hopefully some good weather also. Fish on!

Offline archetype_wyo

• Team IceShanty Regular
Had a hiatus from hardwater the past couple years. But I'm back for some fun this season.

1. Buffalo area
2. Anything but trout is my target
3. Tongue River Res is my favorite for open water with Keyhole a close 2nd. Behind that is Healy and Buffalo Wetlands Pond with Lake Desmet pulling a long long long way back 5th place.
Life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. ~Bill Hicks

Offline V.C.Squirrel

• IceShanty Rookie
I am also new to the site.  Currently stuck in the Jackson area and must travel frequently to fish for real fish.  I most often fish Jackson lake and the wind river drainage.  Looking forward to sharing info and some good times this ice season! 

Offline 307Fishinfool

• IceShanty Rookie
Well hello my fellow fisher friends as to the reason I am doing this is because I am new to the site and forum. I have lived in Wyoming now for 16 years and absolutely enjoy all the recreational activities Wyoming has to offer especially the fishing and hunting. I am an avid fisherman open water and hard water. I have traveled all over the states of Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Montana, and the Dakotas to explore different lakes and attend fishing derbys and tournaments. For the most part you will most likely find me fishing the southern half of the state with my lovely wife. We are usually out and about in my white Silverado.

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
I do believe we have a record number of new folks hitting the Wyoming Ice Shanty this year! A huge welcome to all of you!  :clap: :thumbsup:

Offline dilallo1

• IceShanty Rookie
Morning I have been on this site for years and have never contributed to discussions just thought I would finally start showing my 2 cents. Have always liked the the info and news here.

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Morning I have been on this site for years and have never contributed to discussions just thought I would finally start showing my 2 cents. Have always liked the the info and news here.

Out on the ice I'll ask others if they've heard of Ice Shanty, and many will say same the same thing! Good to have you "back"!  :tipup:

Offline mike83123

• IceShanty Rookie
Hello to all fellow ice hunters. I am a long time Wyomingite but am fairly new to the ice fishing world and have found my new favorite thing to do. Cant wait for local lakes to ice up !!!!!!!!

Offline Fish2473

• IceShanty Rookie
Just wanted to say howdy to everyone, love the site with lots of info!

Offline waterlike

• Team IceShanty Addict
Hi everyone.  Long time fisherman, brand new ice fisherman.  Here to learn! Born and raised in wyoming

Offline BigBear1980

• IceShanty Rookie
hello  new to the site thanks

Offline waterlike

• Team IceShanty Addict
I do believe we have a record number of new folks hitting the Wyoming Ice Shanty this year! A huge welcome to all of you!  :clap: :thumbsup:

I am new here, but that picture you have by your name sure looks like an ol buddy of mine...not sure though...shick shorris ring any bells?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.