The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Z-viber lures  (Read 916 times)

Offline Jaggerhunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
Z-viber lures
« on: Dec 07, 2018, 01:26 PM »
Anyone tried the z-viber lures for euro tackle. Sweet little raps only and inch long and they offer them in more than a few colors. Looks like they would be awsome for many species

Offline Jaggerhunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Z-viber lures
« Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2018, 01:28 PM »

Offline Peccavi18

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2018, 12:06 AM »
I bought a bunch of different colors in the smaller ones. Seen quite a few videos of them preforming well but I haven't got to try them yet. I can say the hooks are sticky sharp, they balance well and have nice movement when viewed in a fishtank.

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech

Offline dstockholm

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 10, 2018, 02:45 PM »
I too bought a few for the arsenal but have not yet had the chance to test them out. Will keep you updated. Good luck out there.

Offline Jaggerhunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 10, 2018, 03:31 PM »
I too bought a few for the arsenal but have not yet had the chance to test them out. Will keep you updated. Good luck out there.

Same here

Offline russelln114

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 10, 2018, 04:01 PM »
Glad you posted this. I'm going to have to get me some. Does anyone know the hook size on their smallest one  (1/16).  I really like the smaller ones like 14 or 16

Offline Bockster

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Dec 10, 2018, 04:07 PM »
I bought some just to see what all the hype was about and initially didn't have high expectations of them. Upon using them this weekend, they worked for everything. Can't say I've caught many gills on similar baits (Rippin Raps/minnow mimicking hard baits)...The 1/16th Z Vibe I used caught fish...Maybe it's the slow flutter. I don't know what enticed them but it worked good for me. Only complaint is it takes a while for it to get back down there when on a hot school of fish (Slow fall may be what entices them however)

Offline jchunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Dec 10, 2018, 04:09 PM »
I'm interested in these also. I placed an order for some in the 1/16 oz size. I keep hearing about them here and YouTube and the tackle junky in me couldn't hold off any longer lol. Does anyone tip the hook with plastic like a wedgie or something similar? If so, did it make a difference or better fished bare?

Offline Jaggerhunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Dec 10, 2018, 04:23 PM »

Looks like a size 6 maybe somewhere in the ballpark anyhow

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.