Author Topic: Testing the new Strikemaster Lite Flite adaptor.  (Read 633 times)

Offline PIKE FISHERMAN

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based fishing!
Testing the new Strikemaster Lite Flite adaptor.
« on: Feb 02, 2020, 02:51 PM »
Shortly after posting my last video about the Strikemaster Lite Flite "wobble", I was informed that SM is sending out new adaptors to help with this issue. I got mine 3 days after emailing them, and it performed flawlessly. I ran it through a quick torture test, and the adaptor remained solid. They also fixed another problem (that I did not have.) They tapered off the end of the adaptor, so the cordless drills can get a better bite on the shaft of the adaptor. Ive heard they also changed the depth of the bolt threads, so it holds better. If you have a SM LF, and it has a little play in the adaptor, you should be able to get the new adaptor from SM. Heres the video from the test I did. New adaptor on the left, old one on the right.

Link to the video if interested.

Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based Bass, Pike, Fly fishing, Ice fishing, Brook fishing and Trolling. Feel free to follow along as I move through the Maine fishing seasons!!
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoA9o9knJAVeEkur3dDAMnA?view_as=subscriber

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.