The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: About Gathered Up For WG In The AM!  (Read 759 times)

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
About Gathered Up For WG In The AM!
« on: Mar 28, 2017, 02:34 PM »
Well, I’m just about all gathered up. Bringing the sled... gonna give it to ‘er hard for the last hurrah! Hope I hit the bite right. Gonna try a couple different configurations. 😉 See how many I can catch....Maybe try for the grand slam of togue, salmon and whitefish limits at least one day.  Yes. traps will be set, if I stay in one place long enough...lol Gonna try to hit a few coords, if the sled cooperates.  :-\ :icefish:

Anyone else gonna be there the next few days?
"You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear and that’s kind of the same thing.” 

Offline nbg

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • *removed*
Re: About Gathered Up For WG In The AM!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 28, 2017, 04:25 PM »
When you get there let me know if a wheeler can get around. Be there Thursday and friday

Offline Boglake

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 28, 2017, 04:43 PM »
Bring bait, most places are out now.  Traps were hot Saturday!  Calais got 4" of snow last night, so sled should work given all the drifts, in most spots you could pick your way around drifts...

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #3 on: Mar 28, 2017, 05:05 PM »
When you get there let me know if a wheeler can get around. Be there Thursday and friday

I’ll let ya know. PM me your #. I’m hearing it’s a no go for wheelers from GLS. Sled trails only. NO access by the landing. I don.t know how else to get on except by the sled trails. Wish I did.
"You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear and that’s kind of the same thing.” 

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #4 on: Mar 28, 2017, 05:06 PM »
Bring bait, most places are out now.  Traps were hot Saturday!  Calais got 4" of snow last night, so sled should work given all the drifts, in most spots you could pick your way around drifts...

Yep! bringing 5 doz smelt. Canal side said no bait.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.