Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1641934 times)

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #9030 on: Jun 11, 2017, 03:37 PM »
Good afternoon everyone, currently 96 degrees here. Took the pups to the pond for a walk with the wife and my little girl. Going to be bringing her home soon. Hope everyone has a great weekend and stayed cool. :tipup: :tipup:
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9031 on: Jun 11, 2017, 11:07 PM »
Worked till 4:30, and tossed the towel in, by the time I got home and turned around twice, figured I would have at the A/C in the morning.  Just as the light was fading I see the rats are back, set out one trap, took a shot with the CB's and figured I just missed it by 1/16th inch  ::)  Will just have to keep a watch out.

All over but the shouting on the Stanley Cup  :o ::)

Have a good trip WW's 

Will have to try and catch the weather report for what rolled through MN.
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #9032 on: Jun 12, 2017, 02:48 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Calm and 65* this am, high of 91 on tap today....going to be a Gatorade day today!
  Jeff...glad to read you're on the mend, wishing you a safe trip today Sir! That's a wonderful thing you're doing for your brother, hope all goes well and best wishes to him on his recovery!    :clap: :thumbsup:
  Marv...crossing fingers you didn't lose power, some real ugly weather out there! Would imagine your boss's phone will be ringing off the wall with jobs...hope you have a safe day Sir!    :thumbsup:
  Bud..good luck with AC problem, hope it's an easy fix.
  Wally...good luck on Ontario, hope you and Mr.WW find the mother load!   :thumbsup:
  Tom..sounds like that boater is an accident waiting to happen, hopefully he won't take someone with him.

Fishing was a little slow yesterday, did manage a few short browns, but nothing I was hoping for. The scenery was awesome where we fished, saw a few deer and two eagles which was a treat.
  Going to be hot for the next few days, not looking forward to that....
  Well, time to prepare for another week....cawfee's on gang!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9033 on: Jun 12, 2017, 03:00 AM »
Good Morning Eddie! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Safe travels IW! Hope you can work in a report during your stay :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear you didn't pound them yesterday Eddie. I am finding the time on the water is pretty rewarding in it's self. I hope you are able to sneak in some mid week fishing :clap:

Good luck to you WW. Hope you can unlock the secret to some hungry eyes :thumbsup:

Just about ready to head south. The last I heard outages peaked at 130,000, with some 60,000 still without power. However many of them were due to lightening and the majority were west of the metro. I talked to the boss yesterday and he had only gotten a couple of calls. Not sure where this is heading but something sounds strange with the limited number of calls he received. I certainly figured this would take us through the summer ???

On the news they were showing some of the storms aftermath and they had snowplows out plowing the hail off the streets. Some homeowners were trying to blow their driveways. Crazy stuff :cookoo:

It’s time to head to the jungle .

Hope you all have an excellent day. Stay safe no matter what’s on the planner.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9034 on: Jun 12, 2017, 03:01 AM »
Good Morning everyone, looks like it's going to be another hot one today. Drink lots of fluids. Hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9035 on: Jun 12, 2017, 03:29 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Marv, I-45, ER's,
                          Another night of coughing, when I went to bed, I was just dosing off and my wife nudged me to say I was
                  was snoring, well then I couldn't get back to sleep and then the coughing started so out to the living room to
                  the recliner. I dosed on and off with a coughing spell in between. :%$#!:
                          Eddie......The heat is here for a few days stay hydrated at work. I'm glad you enjoyed the time fishing even
                  if you didn't catch the size you were looking for! :thumbsup:
                          Marv.......Wow, those must have been some storm going through your area, I'm sure the calls will filter in!
                          I-45......How's the shoulder?
                          Wally.....Have a good and productive day on the big lake! :flex:
                          Bud........Did you get the AC going?
                          I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out fishing. I will keep posting while in Chicago, I feel
                  I will have lots of time to be on my computer!

IW

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9036 on: Jun 12, 2017, 05:55 AM »
It looks like the tail end of what came out of Minnisoter is in the northern lower right now. Not a drop this far south. Most of it went through the UP. Another hot day ahead. This is just the reason I never liked summer that much. With this heat I wish I was back at the other place as it is way cooler next to Lake Michigan.

IW I hope the cough goes away soon. A persistent cough gets old fast.

IFF What breed of rats do you have? Pack rats? The guys in SE Michigan have been complaining about rats too. SE Michigan includes Detroit so that is understandable.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9037 on: Jun 12, 2017, 07:00 AM »
This heat is too much for me. I was beat last night. Daughter and BF came up yesterday and set up screen room on our deck so the wife can be outside. She has to stay out of the sun and she hates bugs. Lots of boats on the lake yesterday and I am sure there were some good sun burns last night. Another hot one today. Drink lots of water.

Watched the FINAL hockey game. It was a good game. Just wish there was one more...Have a good Monday...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9038 on: Jun 12, 2017, 08:21 AM »
Good morning ER's  Looked for reports by doing a google, which I found several, see one that a persons lawn was lifted up making like a tent  :cookoo: caused by the roots from the blown over tree.  Hope the cleanup doesn't prevent any fishing time, might be to early to tell the extent of all the tree damage.

Dang Jeff, sounds like one mean bug you have.  Hope it leaves soon. I always hated those kind of hang around coughs. Kind of hard to get motivated working on A/C while is 64* out  ::)

H2L was a little disappointed to see the puck go off the elbow as it did, but that's hocky for ya.

Tom, No idea on what breed they are, just know the trap is empty this morning.  It must be smart enough to learn fast, its not wanted around here though.

Store manager returned yesterday, and tacked on more hours.  Guess my department manager is in Florida all this week.

Well I best get my tools out and get the A/C running or she will be calling in the pro's  ::)
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #9039 on: Jun 12, 2017, 12:28 PM »
Good afternoon folks looks like the hot weather will be around for a couple more days here in the Northeast.
Wallyworld have a good day at lake Ontario hope you remembered the sun screen and loaded plenty of drinks in your cooler.
Icefisher-45 enjoy the time with your daughter.
IFF hope you get the AC problems figured out before heat returns to your area. Have you tried spraying some type of mint oil around your property supposedly rodents do not care for the smell and go elsewhere.
Ice Wanderer may you get over your illness soon don't want to hear you passed it onto your brother. A safe journey to Chicago and the Florida.
Eddie be careful working out in the heat will not be a pleasant day. glad you caught a few fish and got to see some eagles.
Whopper Stopper sounds like one powerful storm. Just a guess many of those still without power may only have cell phones so they are conserving the phones battery and your boss will get more calls once power is restored. Even some folks with land lines loose phone service in power outages I get my phone service through a cable company if power goes out I have no phone service only my cell phone.
Mr.Turkey I have similar feelings about high temperatures and high humidity. I hope our friend Yoopergirl and others in the UP of Michigan did not suffer to much storm damage.
Hunts2long nice of your daughter and her BF to set up the sun room so your wife can spend some time outdoors.

Have a safe and good day. Best to all fishing remember the sun screen and bring extra drinks to stay hydrated.
Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9040 on: Jun 12, 2017, 10:53 PM »
Evening all, I think the horse in the A/C has about breathed its last.  Doesn't show drawing over amps, but sure gets hot quick, suspect its heart is about to give up.  Next will be getting quotes for Condenser and A coil.  This old one uses R-22 refrigerant and has become real scarce.  So in the long run would be better off with an upgrade to R134A ::)
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9041 on: Jun 13, 2017, 02:46 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Calm and clear 67* this am, high of about 90 here today. Set a new daily high temp. yesterday down at the workplace, 95*....hazey, hot, and humid has returned.
  Jeff...wasn't sure if you were driving or flying to Chicago, in any event, hope you had/have safe travels Sir!
  Bud...congrats on picking up a few more hours at the job if that was what you were looking for. Anymore good stories to share with the customers?
  Steve...we were fortunate to have some shade early morning until about 9:30, then the sun made its way around. Everybody was good on staying hydrated, just uncomfortable with the heat.
  H2...ditto Steve's reply on the screen room, hope your wife can enjoy some time outside.
  Tom...have you got your pontoon in the water yet?
  Marv...hope your day went well yesterday and the heat/humidity wasn't too bad. Have a safe day in the jungle today Sir!
  I-45....hope things are going well at the job for you and that shoulder is holding up!   :thumbsup:

Was back on the marble work yesterday with my crew. Moral was excellent from 6am till coffee break, poor until lunch, dreadful until quitting time... ;D. We all looked like rung out wash clothes by the days end....but this is the life we chose... :roflmao:   
  Today we're suppose to increase our crew by 3 or 4 more, see how that goes, should be interesting! The summer fashions were out in force yesterday!  Had to remind a few of the boys about not gawking...didn't seem to have very much effect as things like " got one coming at 3 o'clock!!" and such were repeated constantly... ;D. Imagine the same will hold true today, but I'll remind them anyway.... ;D
  Cawfee's on....

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9042 on: Jun 13, 2017, 03:38 AM »
Good Morning Eddie! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

On my way out the door just wanted to say Hi!

Yesterday ended up being packed and the same for today and tomorrow. Yesterday ended with having to remove a big maple off a house roof in a down pour and to top it off the home owner was mad at us because we were 1 hour late getting there ??? I really didn't have a lot of time for the guy after explaining why we got delayed at the previous job he looked at me and said " Who Cares". Some people are so nice and every once in a while you hit a turd in the punch bowl.

The Buick is ready for day 2.

Best of luck if you are getting out fishing! Stay safe!

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9043 on: Jun 13, 2017, 04:38 AM »

Good morning Eddie Marv, ER's,
                       Eddie.......I flew this time around since I'm heading to Florida with my brother. I had a full day ahead
               of me when I got here. I had to go rent a car then I did some shopping, there wasn't any food in the house!
               Then my brother had some errands I had to run for him. Today I have training at the PT facility for taking care
               of him, then tomorrow get's out and then he will start PT at an out patient facility for the next 2 1/2 weeks! It
               was unbearably hot here yesterday and more of the same today.
                       Marv.......I knew the work would be there yesterday, but that guy had to take the cake, what a jerk, he
               could have been told between 8 and 4 that a crew would show up!
                       WW......How did you make out on the big lake yesterday?
                       Bud.......Is that central air you have or just a window unit that is bad. Good luck getting it fixed!
                       Steve.....I'm over the contagious stage of my bug and I'm a lot better, today is the last of the "Z" pack
                pills I'm taking!
                       I hope everyone has a good day either at work or out fishing, stay hydrated!

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9044 on: Jun 13, 2017, 05:58 AM »
Morning all,

Yesterday ended with nothing but a bunch of white perch/silver bass & 1 bullhead :woot:  Trying a different area today and see what shakes out. 
IW....glad you made it to Chicago safely. Hope all goes well.
WS....you really can't fix stupid  >:( people like that make doing a good job real tough. Kind of hope for an accidental oooops  @)  Hope today brings more civilized people your way  ;)
Eddie....very tough working conditions with the heat & humidity  :-\ take things slow and steady, hydrate,hydrate,hydrate!!!!!!
IFF....Guess the extra hours will help with the a/c upgrade, always somewhere for the extra bucks to go  :(
H2L....my grandson is the happiest 6 year old around these days, being he is the biggest Penguins fan alive!!!! 

Have a good day at work or play.  Stay hydrated and stay safe.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9045 on: Jun 13, 2017, 07:34 AM »
Morning Everyone

Jeff, Central Air unit. Mrs says I should sell the boat, to pay for a new A/C  ::)  Think this year one would be run a lot more than in the past.  Some years not long ago, it would only be turned on 2-4 days a year.  Makes me wonder if its really worth it if only a few days each summer.  ::) :unsure: Getting a little break, high today 76-79.  Reports of Tornado's along the Wyoming/Colorado boarder.  Sure got windy yesterday, shopping carts were flying all over the parking lot.  The ones people would just leave and not put in the cart areas. 

Some people just can't help but be a jerk huh Marv.  Some of the customers that have been in the store, must be related  ::)

Better luck finding your preferred targets WW's 

Off to water the garden, and turn around twice.

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #9046 on: Jun 13, 2017, 01:26 PM »
Good day all weather guessers say temperature should return to normal for this time of year tomorrow possible thunder storms latter today. I hope any storms are not as powerful as the ones that passed through whopper Stopper's area.
Eddie glad to read you had shade for part of the day. May the new crew members fit in with your crew. The fashion/girl watching is good until someone gets a crushed hand or foot from one of the marble blocks or productivity suffers from to much eye candy ogling.  Maybe your crew could sing in unison the song I'm a girl watcher whenever some attractive lady walks by your work spot.  ;D :whistle:
Whopper Stopper try to remember folks who have suffered storm damage to their home are under a lot of stress and get focused on themselves forgetting there are many others in a similar situation after a major storm. I know this does not make dealing with such folks any easier especially frustrating when you are working in pouring rain to remove a tree from roof so it can be tarpped.
IFF sounds like you maybe getting a new AC unit have you considered the ones you can move from room to room as needed should be cheaper then installing a central air system.
Ice Wanderer happy to read the Z pack worked and you are not contagious . You have a lot to learn about helping your brother may all go well for both of you.
Wallyworld may you have better luck with the walleyes today.

Have a good day. Best to all fishing.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9047 on: Jun 14, 2017, 03:02 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!!   64* with a light breeze out of the WNW this am, high of 75 expected on the Hill today. The humidity is much lower this am, hope it stays that way today.
  Steve...knock on wood, no crushed hands or feet so far with the " observers "!!  Don't believe I'll mention that song to sing in unison...after hearing some new lyrics to " The Little Drummer Boy " they came up with this past winter, could/would be grounds for dismissal... ;D. Hope everything is going well at the store for you Sir!
  Bud...good luck with the AC fix, maybe a window unit would be the quick $ fix at this point?
  Wally...hope you landed on the walleyes yesterday! Must have been a nice day on the lake hunting them down!
  Jeff...glad you're feeling better! Hoping yesterday's training went well for you and things are working out. You're a stand up guy in my book helping out your brother like that, awesome!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
  Marv...kind of thought you guys would get swamped with work after that storm, hope you're pacing yourself! That sucks about that one homeowner with the attitude, but you get them from time to time right? Hope you have a safe day in the jungle with no more D,bags to deal with....be careful with the saws today Sir!   :thumbsup:
  H2....did you get back on the walleyes again yesterday?

Had another hot day on the marble yesterday, the humidity was brutal, but we had a good day all in all and got a lot accomplished. One nice thing about this job is hard hats are not required and we are allowed to wear cut off T-shirts which is a huge plus. That and thinking about my creepers making that crunching noise walking across first ice seems to help....  :icefish:
  Farmers Market again today, will take a stroll through it to see what the vendors have on display.
  Well, time to get ready....cawfee's on!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #9048 on: Jun 14, 2017, 03:38 AM »
Good morning Eddie and early risers. I had a brief Thunder storm pass through around six in the evening it did not do much to lower the humidity.
Eddie I can image the lyrics your coworkers can come up with know you were in the newspaper or on TV once while doing the granite cleaning. I don't need to see a story about masonry crew being fired in Albany for serenading females with songs containing lewd lyrics. Enjoy the farmer's market have a safe day on the job.
Wallyworld  ditto Eddie's words about the fishing.
Whopper Stopper I hope yesterday was a better work day for you. Going by your reports on the storm it will take some time to get things cleaned up from the storm. Have a safe day in the "jungle" .
Ice Wanderer how was your training session. Ditto Eddie's about helping your brother.
Icefisher-45 how is your shoulder holding up ,enjoy the time with your daughter.
IFF were you able to get the parts to fix the AC or do you have to shop for a new unit. How is the rat trapping going still seeing signs of them around your property.

I will check back later to see who posts today. Have a safe and good day. Best to all fishing.
Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9049 on: Jun 14, 2017, 04:09 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Steve, ER's,
                      Eddie.......Who are you kidding, you just want to get a closer look at the fashions at the market. lol :roflmao: No
              I've been to a couple of those markets and there are real good scores on food and crafts!
                      Steve?Eddie.....Thanks for the compliment, it is a thing that I've always lived by: if I can help I will it might not be
              with dollars but my time is always available when I can. The training went well The PT techs were pretty impressed how
              I jumped in and took charge when needed! :flex:
                      It has been warm out here and downtown Chicago is a zoo, someplace I wish I could avoid! :cookoo:
                      Bud......I think window units would be best!
                      WW.......How's the fishing.
                      WS......How goes it in the jungle, I bet you're really swamped by now with jobs!
                      I hope everyone has a good Wednesday, Hump Day, either at work or out wetting a line

IW

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9050 on: Jun 14, 2017, 05:00 AM »
Good Morning everyone, looks like it's going to be a little cooler today. Work is going good and shoulder is holding up. Hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.  :tipup: :tipup:
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9051 on: Jun 14, 2017, 05:19 AM »
Morning all,

Fishing yesterday was no better than the day before   :(  just a mess of dink perch . Beautiful day to be out tho, until the sky opened up & it started to pour  :o  Cooler & drier today , so will be back on the hunt again @)

Hope everyone is doing okay and surviving whatever Mother  Nature is throwing at you  ;D
Stay safe.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9052 on: Jun 14, 2017, 05:29 AM »
Good Morning ER's, awakened by a cramp on inner thigh, ugh....took awhile to get it to let go.  True window unit would be an option.  Learned that the temp workers are getting more  pay than the regular employees that have opted to continue working during the liquidation.  Oh well, such is life.

10 day forecast, looks like temps will continue to be close to the 90 mark.  At least I don't have to be out working in it all day.  Had another late shopper, wanting to continue shopping even after being told the store is now closed, and time to exit.  I would have liked to be at the register, and told them....Sorry you can not buy that, we are closed, so please leave so I can go home.

I need to go fishing  ::) or back to bed.

See WW and Fisher-45 posted while I was typing.  Hope you dial the target fish in WW, and good shoulder is holding up Fisher.
Bud

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9053 on: Jun 14, 2017, 05:43 AM »
Good Morning. 54 sunny, light breeze. All is good. We haven't gotten any of the storms that rolled thru the West and MId West.
IW, hope all is well. Don't you just love the BIG city.
WW, the fishing has to pick up soon.
Eddie, looks like a break from the heat for a couple days. I spent a lot of time in that park when I worked at 99 Wash. Ave.
No fishing in the heat. I have a Dr's Appt at 12:30 today. Will be on the water Thursday....h2l

Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9054 on: Jun 14, 2017, 06:18 AM »
We just can not get enough rain to settle the dust. When I got up I could here thunder. I got on NOOA radar and there was a little storm just east of us. I looped the radar and it showed that it had just popped up a few miles east of us. Quite a few small bit of rain around but nothing that is going to do any good. I talked to my hunting buddy over where I come from. He got over three inches of rain while we did not get a drop. Just looked again and a little pop up is coming this way.

We have to go clothes shopping today for the grand daughters wedding. I forgot to call the daughter in law to ask her what style of camo I should get. I am not a suit and tie guy. It sounds like this is going to be a more laid back wedding, no tuxes.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9055 on: Jun 14, 2017, 07:03 PM »
Greetings Everyone :bow:

Tomorrow is going to be an early start so I figured I best check in tonight. The calls continue to roll in and the pace has been a little nuts to put it mild. It sounds like I will be working through Saturday then not sure what will be left. Once we get all the trees off the structures, we will go back to many of the places and finish removing trees and trimming up some others.

We have been down one guy all week due to jail, and tomorrow another has to take his Mom to the Dr. The temps have been like a blast furnace with high winds making it tough once you hit 9-10 hours, but many of the people have been excellent with offering water and soft drinks.

Today we finished an ugly twisted snag and an old guy asked if we had time to come in the house and take five for some refreshments. I said OK, but just 10 minutes as we had 2 more jobs to do. We all sat down and he starts opening up bottles of ice cold beer ??? When I noticed what he was doing I told him "No Beer". He said that's all he had to offer us and insisted we drink it, unfortunately we all left, leaving the beer on the table :%$#!:

Wishing everyone the best if hitting the lakes :thumbsup: Stay safe!

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9056 on: Jun 15, 2017, 03:26 AM »
Morning Everyone,
  54* and calm winds this am, high of 72 expected here in the Hilltowns.
  Marv...wow, you've been busy Sir!! That's got to be real tough being down one man, being down 2 is really going to have its challenges I suspect...feel for you and the crew, especially with that kind of weather, dang!
Must have been hard saying no to a cold one, good call. Hope today goes well and the boss takes into consideration what you've done with skeleton crew come payday....have a safe day in the jungle Sir!    :thumbsup:
  Tom...hope the clothes shopping went well, seems like more and more weddings are going without the tuxes these days. Did you get some rain yesterday?
  H2...best of luck on the walleyes today....nice cool morning to start!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...another hot week for you out in the Mile High City...hope you can get that AC problem under control.
  Wally...crossed the fingers you found them yesterday on the big lake...hoping to see a picture or two this morning!   
  Jeff... :clap: :roflmao: :thumbsup:  on the closer look, can't deny that!! Hope everything is going well for you and your brother in Chitown!
  Steve...good stuff, lmao!!  :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:  Hope you have great day!
  I-45...great news on the shoulder, bet it feels good being back on the job, have a safe day!

Farmers Market was good yesterday, didn't spend a whole lot of time looking around as there was a live band beginning at noon...watched them perform for about 20 minutes, very good easy listening music!
  Looking forward to the cool temps. today as we are working in an area that's all sun no shade.
  Running a tad behind, will check back in at coffee to see how everyone is doing today!

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9057 on: Jun 15, 2017, 05:47 AM »
Eddie We did get some rain just before dark. The heaviest stuff went around us but some is better than none. I have not been out to check the rain gauge yet.

I did find some clothes yesterday We were at an outlet store and the gal reminded me there a was a Penny's store down town. I have not been in one in a long time so I forgot the quality of there clothing. I got what I needed. The wife got a nice dress at the outlet that has quality clothes.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9058 on: Jun 15, 2017, 06:05 AM »
Morning all,

Never did find the eyes this trip , not for lack of trying tho  :(  oh well it's been good being on the water anyway.

WS....bet you'll be ready for a few days off once you guys get things cleaned up finally  ;D  but some nice change for the pocket coming from all the extra work   ;D
Eddie....hope things are a little more comfortable for you today, too hot too fast  :-\
TT.....funny how one area can be so dry and another so waterlogged,  hope you get some precip soon
H2l.....hope the doctor 's visit went well.  Good luck on the water.
IW.....can't imagine trying to find my way around the city  :wacko: it's bad enough just driving thru on 90 !!!
IFF.....bet you'll be glad to see the end of the close out, although I'm sure it'll get crazier before that happens. Bet the high Temps don't help either  :-\

Have a good day at work or play.  Stay safe.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9059 on: Jun 15, 2017, 06:19 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Tom, WW, ER's,
                    WW......I have a GPS with me, what a life saver it is, I'd never be able to find my way around. Fortunately
             I don't have to go in the city any more. I got my brother out yesterday and he is at his home in Glenview Ill. a
             nice suburb, and I know my way around here a little.
                    Eddie......I'm glad the temps have cooled down for you guys, my wife told me that they dropped like a rock
             yesterday before dark!
                    Tom.......I'm glad you were able to get some nice clothes for the wedding, I think society has mad a change
             on how we dress, when I was a kid most weddings were very formal, but today I've gone to some where quest
             show up in blue jeans!
                    Marv......Looks like you guys are in to it up to your ears with work and being men down doesn't help!
                    Bud........How goes it with the AC?
                    H2L........Good luck out on the lake today!
                    I hope everyone has a good day either at work or out drowning worms!

IW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.