Author Topic: Well we DO have better ice fishing  (Read 3544 times)

Offline vancouvercanuck

• Team IceShanty Addict
Well we DO have better ice fishing
« on: Jan 25, 2005, 12:40 PM »
Got a laugh from this:

http://mediamatters.org/static/video/cc-200412010011.wmv

I know all my US Ice Fishn' brethrin don't all think this way............... :-* :-*

Offline Trophy Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Well we DO have better ice fishing
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 2005, 04:05 PM »
Give me a break!! ::) ::) >:( ::) ::) :-\  People like that can kiss my cold Canadian bacon!! Better fire up the ol dogslead to go to the store ;D ;D ;D You guys don't think that way do ya?? ;)

Offline Cook078

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Good Fishing
« Reply #2 on: Jan 25, 2005, 04:12 PM »
I think everyone should see this....how stupid can people be??  I originallly wanted to strangle that blond woman for being so STUPID, but then I saw the guy talk at the end........ ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

It is sad to see that these idiots will attack anyone and anything......I have now seen it all.  You know what is really sad though, after talking about how bad Canada is, that stupid, stupid woman says they have good skiing...or mountains or whatever....

I dunno, I am completly PEED OFF now.   Just to think that people in this country would talk so bad about our neighbors.....

But, it was good to see these other people defended Canada.....it shows that not many people think this way, but it probably makes for good TV to get these idiots on there talking like that.....

Mike
have a CRAPPIE day!!

Offline Pop

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 25, 2005, 04:15 PM »
It embarrasses me to hear things like that.
I am sorry and hope people in Canada know that is not the opinion of
the majority of the people in the US.

Pop

Offline Webguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Lured into it, get reel!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 25, 2005, 04:26 PM »
It's amazing how people with big mouths constantly say stupid things. What a couple of morons!

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
« Reply #5 on: Jan 25, 2005, 04:36 PM »
I don't think the dumb blonde has ever been to Canada. If she had, she should realize what a beautiful country it is. The people I know up there are great too. Whenever I get up there I have a place to stay until I can get to the lake the next day. We even teased them about no hot tub and the next year they had built onto their house and installed a hot tub. Talk about great friends!!!
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Offline Mr.Seaguar

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Jan 25, 2005, 05:04 PM »
Thats Ann coulter. Shes cuckoo. Her job is to keep her name in the news. Don`t worry about the opinions of Americans. 90% of americans don`t have an opinion about you, and 50% couldn`t even find Canada on a map.
Every plastics manufacturer claims plastics outfish livebait. So now I use livebait just for the increased challenge.

Offline Trophy Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Jan 25, 2005, 05:29 PM »
Thats Ann coulter. Shes cuckoo. Her job is to keep her name in the news. Don`t worry about the opinions of Americans. 90% of americans don`t have an opinion about you, and 50% couldn`t even find Canada on a map.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline TJC

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • LAKER TAKER
« Reply #8 on: Jan 25, 2005, 06:27 PM »
Holy cow, cant believe the arrogance of some people. People with big mouths like Ann what ever her name is and other idiots should be zapped with electricity every time there mouth opens. Like a dog training collar and I want the control.

Offline fozsey

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9 on: Jan 25, 2005, 08:06 PM »
That just goes to show that the far right can be as much fanatical their way as the lefties can be their way. Neither, IMHO is benifitial to anyone. Ann Culter is way out there like PLUTO!!!! and Mr. Dogsled might want to consider an occupation where he isn't allowed to speak. Why anyone would make statements like these is beyond me, but their intelligence is becoming more and more apparant every day. I don't know about any other American, but I can say that I don't follow any of their logic and I have been to Canada.

The early bird might get the worm but the second mouse will always get the cheese...

Offline Thriller

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Jan 25, 2005, 08:07 PM »
It is interesting how ignorant people can prove themselves to be when they open their mouths.  The reality is that people are ignorant about things they don't know anything about (said Mr. Obvious-Man).  My great grandfather came up from the U.S. to homestead in Saskatchewan, so we have a lot of (distant) relatives in the States.  One of them didn't want to come up from Iowa one summer because she didn't want to go where there was snow.  Where I come from there is regularly days at least in the high 80s and venturing over 100F on occasion.  Whle sad, it makes for an interesting story.

I like living relatively close to the U.S. border...for one, we have a better understanding of Minnesotans and North Dakotans, and I think they have a better understanding of us.

Yes, there is dogsledding here, but I know there is also some of that going on in Alaska and some northern states.  I can say with some confidence that many more of us are ice fishing than dog sledding at any given time.

Derek

God grant me the Serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch,
the Courage not to fib about it,
and the Wisdom to know that no one would believe me anyway.

Offline big walleye

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nothing beats life on the Hardwater!!!
« Reply #11 on: Jan 25, 2005, 09:05 PM »
Oh finally I can post a message. I forgot to install a block heater on my computer so it did not want to fire up :-X :-X :-X Hey Blondie I have room in my sleigh for you unfortunately it may be going over a cliff because my dogs only understand French ;D ;D ;D  Hey I try not to listen to people like that because last time I looked I am pretty sure I saw humans that lived both sides of the border. Hang on everyone while I chase the moose out of my living room.  ;D ;D Seriously how dumb can people be. The United States and Canada both rule. Any south of the border neighbor can fish with me anytime. Cheers to all!!!
Enjoy life now!!!! Get on the Hardwater before it melts away!!!

Offline MikePike

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I caught you a delicious pike
« Reply #12 on: Jan 25, 2005, 09:20 PM »
whats wrong with dogsledding? anyway they are both idiots especially the pencil-neck dink that thinks there is ALOT of dogsledding going on in canada. as thriller said, there is more icefishing  ;D

Do the leaves of trees stay greener, in the autumn, does the colour of the sun, turn crimson white? Does a shadow come between us, in the winter?

Offline BASSandICE65

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Pats!!!!
« Reply #13 on: Jan 25, 2005, 10:49 PM »
Don't listen to the voice of the village idiot they don't reflect the voice of our country. Isn't Canada attached to the USA... So I guess we are all as one. I have never harbored any ill feelings to my brothers from the North. We all enjoy certain passions related to the outdoors which are intertwined with our sports. I embrace anyone who enjoys the outdoors and these idiots that who denounce our love for the outdoors can kiss my a#$.

Hopefully I will be able to go to Canada and fish your wonderful lakes and see the culture. As I would invite you to come here and share my good times enjoying our outdoor sports.
 ;D

Anyday fishing is better than your best day working!!!!!!!!!

Offline reubenpa

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #14 on: Jan 25, 2005, 11:18 PM »
didn't watch it all but it was DUMB... now there are thing that irritate me about Cananda, but u guys are great and I know that those thing that irritate me are mostly from the aristocrats......  but anyway they are off their rockers!!!

Offline Jenk

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • A bad day of fishin' beats a good day of work!
« Reply #15 on: Jan 26, 2005, 07:22 AM »
Hehehehehe, so ridiculous it's funny.  Nice bow tie there Pee Wee Herman!

Nothing changes, when nothing changes.

Offline toothfish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #16 on: Jan 26, 2005, 08:08 AM »
   I'm positive that theres a blondie joke here !  Reminds me of an old poem .  Fatty and skinny went to bed. Fatty rolled over and skinny was dead.

"Central Iowa Anglers"

Offline APU GARCIA

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Saskatchewan
« Reply #17 on: Jan 26, 2005, 08:51 AM »
I had to walk to work today, my dog wouldn't start ;D ;D
MY NAME IS APU, HOW DO YOU DO, NOW YOU GUNNA DIE!!!!!!

Offline FishDaddy09

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #18 on: Jan 26, 2005, 09:01 AM »
Hey canuks thats Ann Coulter!! Why she hasn't been lynched yet is a surprise to me! She is like the U.S. 's  #1 hate monger!  If you look closely you will see "it" has a huge adams apple and ears big enough to fly with. I think "it's" a Nazi transsexual crossdressing joke. The way she says something truly hatefull then smiles make me want to smash her face. Pay no attention to her "it" ! LOl
There is nothing in the world I'd rather do than ice fish!

Offline Gator-Bait

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I Hear they Taste like Chicken
« Reply #19 on: Jan 26, 2005, 09:17 AM »
I don't care what anyone thinks that's funny and for people to take that serious is not. She is just a blond with a big mouth. The dogsled thing was funny if we had more snow i would have two a his and hers sled team AAAAAAAAA    LOL    I played hockey the Canadians were always better in whole they got to skate more?  As long as you don't side with France to much YOU can stay where your at! ;D Just invite me up there for some of that great fishing. Good to have you as a Friend and neighbor.
                                                             GaToRrrr

Pull my Finger not my Leg

Offline Pasquatch

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20 on: Jan 26, 2005, 01:13 PM »
Got a laugh from this:

http://mediamatters.org/static/video/cc-200412010011.wmv

I know all my US Ice Fishn' brethrin don't all think this way............... :-* :-*
Your fishing might be better, but we've got got better women! :woot: We've got Gwen....and you don't! ;D NAhNahNahNaNahNah! :roflmao:

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #21 on: Jan 26, 2005, 01:29 PM »
you canucks are lucky we allow you to be on the same  website as us superior americans. we only do it because you have giant fish and tell us how to catch them   :D :D just kidding   ... she gets paid to be that stupid  ::) thats pretty smart  :-\ 

Offline Turkeyhunter10ga

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #22 on: Jan 26, 2005, 03:32 PM »
Luckily i've never seen her before , nor do i want to now , what a DITZ.
You're right VC , most of us from south of the border don't think like that.
We all enjoy and share our thoughts and tips, tricks , whatever, in the sport we love so much , so why let some idiot(s) try to put a wedge between us?

Offline slim slinger

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Northern Frozen *****
« Reply #23 on: Jan 26, 2005, 03:51 PM »
There will always be peace between our two countries! If there wasnt I would move to new zealand for there trout fisihng  ;D

Slim

Offline MeadowPikeman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Friends don't let friends fish without tip ups.
« Reply #24 on: Jan 26, 2005, 07:35 PM »
i think i seen that chick on a little show Canadians like to call "Talking to Americans"  ;)with Rick Mercer, her and and all her freinds.
Ketchin dem Logs enough to build a house!!

Offline Grimace

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ive Had It
« Reply #25 on: Jan 26, 2005, 08:39 PM »
im canadian and i loved that.   thought it was hilarious.
there is alot of teasing across the border.
i think it is healthy.
come on fellow canadians, like we dont make fun of the usa.
i couldnt stop laughing when the guy made the dogsled cracks

Offline big walleye

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #26 on: Jan 26, 2005, 08:54 PM »
 :sick: :sick: :sick: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Offline MeadowPikeman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27 on: Jan 26, 2005, 09:02 PM »
i'd be laughing a lot more at that chick if she was actually kindding but i don't think she was

Offline big walleye

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28 on: Jan 26, 2005, 09:07 PM »
MeadowPikeman can you imagine having her in your shack for the day. I would rather be with a rotten burbot. ;D ;D

Offline MeadowPikeman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29 on: Jan 26, 2005, 09:40 PM »
i'd kick her outside in -50 and see who needs who!!! then on the way home i'd drag her frozen corpse behind my friggin dogsled!!! all 600 cc's of it

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.