Author Topic: rod case  (Read 674 times)

Offline bushyjr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Flag
rod case
« on: Nov 28, 2013, 08:38 AM »
I know there has been lots of talk of rod cases but I'm looking for one I can put 8-10 rods in. I know that's a few for each trip but I have my daughters and partners rod with me all the time want to be able to leave reels on they are all under 32" thanks guys had one custom rod tip get broke last year and don't want that again  :tipup:
Just enjoying life

Offline fishinfool96

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Oh yeah!!!
Re: rod case
« Reply #1 on: Nov 28, 2013, 09:05 AM »

Offline Jharlow

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Nov 28, 2013, 10:41 AM »
I picked up one a few months ago works great good quality and lots of space got the 8 rod bag.I have 7 combos and all my tackle and a few extras with a bit of room to spare enought for my plastics.

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3 on: Nov 28, 2013, 11:12 AM »
I was at Cabelas the other day and their bag is exactly like mine which is a Trophy Angler bag. The 12 Rod/Reel bag at Sportsmans Guide is only $44.99 or $40.49 if your a member. And I mean they are the same exact bag with different names on them.
<===Lefty===

Offline flylinemt

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Nov 28, 2013, 04:25 PM »
I've got a Cabelas bag for 8 rods, I like it. The only thing I don't like about it,it's not a hard side. I sometimes worry about 8 rods bouncing around in the sled in 2 pouches. They are always on sale seems like.

Offline bushyjr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Flag
« Reply #5 on: Nov 28, 2013, 05:17 PM »
Do the soft side have good protection almost all of them are custom rods from cny customs rods and t7 custom rods and few others thanks for the response so far
Just enjoying life

Offline flylinemt

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Nov 28, 2013, 06:20 PM »
I've got some customs & knock on wood haven't broke any yet.If I was to buy another case it would be a hard side.Still in 3 years I haven't had a problem.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.