Author Topic: Ice Gator listing for sale in Rochester NY Craigslist?  (Read 1008 times)

Offline pete/ny

• Team IceShanty Addict
In case anyone is looking for a like new Ice Gator auger, there is one for sale in the Rochester NY Craigslist. Kinda wish I had waited before buying my new Gas auger.I had an earlier Ice Gator and never used it much but never had any problems with it  but the new ones are pretty expensive now.

Offline hamms

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Ice Gator listing for sale in Rochester NY Craigslist?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 28, 2013, 09:07 AM »
Think it has the lead batteries but it would be nice. I would take an ice gator over an ion...But it would have to be the lith ion battery head unit....
Fishin red lines

FISHFORPIKE

« Reply #2 on: Nov 28, 2013, 09:32 AM »
Think it has the lead batteries but it would be nice. I would take an ice gator over an ion...But it would have to be the lith ion battery head unit....
If the price is right and it's an Attacker II - it's the same head.  Just buy the lithium battery pack for it.
I had mine all apart this past summer to see what the drive was made of.  Chain drive and I cleaned and lubed it up.

Offline pete/ny

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Nov 28, 2013, 12:59 PM »
just looked at the ad and the price is $300 with 2 chargers , 9 amp batteries and a new Cabelas HD Nylon carrycase.

FISHFORPIKE

« Reply #4 on: Nov 28, 2013, 01:24 PM »
just looked at the ad and the price is $300 with 2 chargers , 9 amp batteries and a new Cabelas HD Nylon carrycase.
Not a deal - A new Gator with lead batteries is 289.  It'll cost you another 239 for the lithium pack.  539 would get you a new Gator.   Not sure if any of the dealers are selling for less than list or not.  You could check.  Battery chargers come with the batteries when purchased from IceGator.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.