Author Topic: Pasquatch's Photo Album of 2008 and Other Nonsense (2-25) Bunch of stuff.  (Read 5480 times)

Offline Pasquatch

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Fished Thompsons today, warmest day ever on the ice. Got up to about 55 degrees by 11 am, and there was a good half inch of water on the ice. Fishing wasn't too good, but I managed 4 nice pickerel. Got some nice shots too. It was a nice day out.

The view on the way out 8)

Reflections on the water

You might want to fix that... :o

The water on top of the ice was rushing back into the lake through my holes!

Some of the pickerel that I caught today...

That's all guys.

Thanks for looking.

-Wes

Offline Roncarr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it swims I will JIG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very cool pictures :tipup:
no flag just a perch doin a drive by 

Offline Pasquatch

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Went fishing yesterday 2/24, on Lake George for lakers with my father and about 5 other guys. Fishing was slow, but it was a fun day out. I jigged up two lakers out of 150 feet of water, and I missed a few others. The second one was caught on a perch rod and hali, with 2 pound test. Almost lost it. ;D

Oh and one thing. The road looks really cool at 4 am with a 3 second exposure while driving down it. ;D

Went fishing today early in the morning in Partridge Run WMA in Berne, NY, just to use up my certified bait. Caught two small pickerel, and missed a few others, as I was wandering around the shoreline for a bit. Lost a nice fish on the jig pole too.

Also some other photos from my property and some other spots, got a bit bored. :P

Offline gonephishin19

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I CAN CATCH FISH IN A MUD PUDDLE
Really nice pictures you took... :)

Offline crappie rob

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
Some kind of cat
Lets Go Cubs. Bring on the baseball season!!!

Offline duke31

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "gone fishin"
GREAT PICS-- better than looking at pics on a calender. ty for posting them. --THOSE TRACKS MIGHT BE  ???made by--- --'"sasquach"
aka FishingPolski

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.