Author Topic: Ozzy's Ice Tour 06' ( updated 3-21-06) Iceenut0's son with a nice smallie  (Read 19365 times)

Offline coldbum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Ozzy, we cant see the pics, though it sounds interesting!  I think trout surgery is a splendid profession... ya gotta catchem to operate.. and who cares what the mortality rate is... they taste good

Offline bwalleye

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • To fish or not to fish...is a stupid question
A fish proctologist, jeez, you guys know a lot of stuff  ;)
The moon is much smaller than the earth, however, it is much farther away.

Offline OZZY

• Team IceShanty Regular
I dont know whats going on guys? some people I've talked to can see the pics and some cant, never had a problem before.........I re-posted the pics above, can you see them now? let me know please  :tipup:

Offline Caroga Kid

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Bring On The Ice!!!
I can See the Pics Now Ozzy... Or should I just Call ya Doc?

Offline OZZY

• Team IceShanty Regular
I can See the Pics Now Ozzy... Or should I just Call ya Doc?

Thanks man, hopefully everyone else can too!! Did you get out today? We left the radio on in case you came up, there was 15 inches of ice up there, caught around 30 trout between the 4 of us but no keepers  :tipup:

Offline coldbum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
i can see them now? dunno why?
all I can say is awsome! Just shows how tough fish really are!
Not every fisherman would have worked so hard to release a fish in good health!

Offline Caroga Kid

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Bring On The Ice!!!
Thanks man, hopefully everyone else can too!! Did you get out today? We left the radio on in case you came up, there was 15 inches of ice up there, caught around 30 trout between the 4 of us but no keepers  :tipup:
I didn't get a chance to make it out today.. But I'm gonna make up for it this week.. ;)

Offline Tip-UpTommer

• Team IceShanty Regular
your new name on IS is ProctologistOzzy. thats definately an intersting situation. i always wondered what happened to fish that broke lures off and got away.

Offline Hood

• Team IceShanty Addict
WHAT will OZZY do next?....big pike while going for gills.... hysterectomy on a laker....I predict he catches a mermaid with double D's usin a chub for bait..... Great Photos man  :thumbsup:

bonkfan14

well i know what color to use for them up there :D...wtg ozzy that sure was some interesting pics...zeke

Offline OZZY

• Team IceShanty Regular
WHAT will OZZY do next?....big pike while going for gills.... hysterectomy on a laker....I predict he catches a mermaid with double D's usin a chub for bait..... Great Photos man  :thumbsup:

:roflmao:.......I could only hope to catch a mermaid with double d's, have to bring the chainsaw to get her through the ice and we could add a new category to the tourney!

well i know what color to use for them up there :D...wtg ozzy that sure was some interesting pics...zeke

Thanks man, yeah I guess if you a find a lure in a fishes a** he really wanted it!   :tipup:

Offline fishingking

• Team IceShanty Maniac
DR Oz the monster pike catcher on 2lb test and soon to be mermaid snatcher :)
Loose Lips Sink Ships
50,232 Members and 50,232 Lurkers.
Ego's :nono:

Offline OZZY

• Team IceShanty Regular
Here's some pics from the other day, had a great time catching some nice bluegills in the 50 degree weather  :)

It got kind of windy out there so I closed my trap for awhile with the radio going....suddenly I hear crows next to me , I thought oh crap they're after my fish, so I flip open the trap and there is probably 10 crow and 20 seagulls everywhere, sure enough they got 3 of my fish, all I could do was laugh..........I wont leave them next to the holes anymore!!

Here's one they left me

Keep a good eye on your fish :tipup:

Offline busler15

• Team IceShanty Regular
 :roflmao: haha, that is a good one. at least you got to em before they were all gone!

camo_fish

wow, the birds can and stole your fish.  :P
I guess they'll go in a bucket out the trap now, a.  ;)
Still looks like you went home with a few.
WTG  ;D crazy story, thanks for sharing and letting people know about the fish stealling birds.  ;D

bonkfan14

you can still get a nice fillet of the one they left you!!!  well that stinks but must of been quite a site...zeke

Offline Robb

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Secret Spot
Nice fish!!! Next time you can bring my Ruger .22 and pop a couple ;).

Robb :tipup:

Offline Dr Juice

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Sweeeet
Ozzy, maybe this weekend we get one with someones watch hanging out it's butt.  ;D
That was freaking hilarious.   :roflmao:

Fresh Ice, Fresh Air and Fresh Fish. It doesn't get any better than this. :-)

Offline crappie rob

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
Once again, nice pics OZZY!!!! Crappie Rob.
Lets Go Cubs. Bring on the baseball season!!!

Offline fishingking

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Nice gillies darn birds :)
Loose Lips Sink Ships
50,232 Members and 50,232 Lurkers.
Ego's :nono:

icefishnfool

looks like you got a Berkley prolite ice rod in what .....28 lite .....do you like the rod ???and of course nice gills

Offline Pike an Eyes

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "Dead Sea 04"
Nice Bunch of gills  ;D
Kinda strange fishing in 50 degree weather  :o
But looks like that's done for now  ;D

WTG Ozzy

Offline David_the_fisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Happy Jigging
now thats insane  :D

Offline OZZY

• Team IceShanty Regular
looks like you got a Berkley prolite ice rod in what .....28 lite .....do you like the rod ???

Its a berkley lightning genz rod..........yes its a real nice rod for panfishing and it has a good spine for hauling in some bigger fish also  :tipup:

Offline TaterSalad

• Team IceShanty Regular
I hate those flying rats. >:(

Offline coldbum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
nice job on the pannies Ozzy.. ya gotta watch out for those flying critters.. they are sneaky :)

Offline OZZY

• Team IceShanty Regular
Thanks alot guys........ I figured I'd throw a few pics in from last weekends get together, I've been sicker than a dog ever since, but slowly getting better hopefully by the weekend........there's one nasty bug out there  :sick:

Here's Dr. Juice with a couple trout, beautiful colors on these fish, so dark

Here I am with another shorty

I guess from what I've been hearing everyone is catching lots of shorty's on all the lakes up that way.........next year some of them should be coming home!!  ;D

Offline David_the_fisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Happy Jigging
those r some dark colors
but they look nice
good job  :D

camo_fish

they sure are some dark lakers, must be that dark Adirondack waters.  ;) WTG, sorry about the bug and hope that you are on the road to a speedy recovery and can get out on the hardwater soon.  ;D

Offline tip-uptwo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I had the bug all last week :P Sux

Photos are amazing as is the color on the laker's :D

Great report Ozzy!
Andrew

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.