Author Topic: Upstates 05-06 expiditions  (Read 2197 times)

Offline UPSTATE ICEMASTER

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Powers Of "FISH ATTRACTANT"
Upstates 05-06 expiditions
« on: Dec 20, 2005, 09:41 PM »
 Well me jackson and knapp went out this morning to a new spot that ive been looking at  ;) we finally got our  :tipup: out after a hour and fifteen minute walk  :cookoo:so we went to shore and built a fire then wam i lost him  :%$#!: a slammer rainbow i fought him from 29ft to the hole  :flex: when he saw the hole he wanted no part of it and he was out  :%$#!:...so after a little fish attracting we jigged up a few perch we had some action for a while with a few perch on flags also... no more trout though  :'( ill be going back there someday mabey after i eat my weaties this will give ya guys an idea of  what we had to deal with to get off the ice knapp and jackson struggling to get the sled up
and here i am wishing i had a friend with a hellicopter needless to say we definatley had a good time but da*m that was alot like work lol
" JUST TRYIN TO GET HER DONE"

camo_fish

Re: Upstates 05-06 expiditions
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20, 2005, 10:17 PM »
wow, that looks like one heck of a hill there.  :blink: crazy guys  :wacko: But, I bet that it was only you guys and not a solo around to enjoy the awesome surroundings.  ;)2

Offline fishingking

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 20, 2005, 10:59 PM »
That is one crazy adventure :o
Loose Lips Sink Ships
50,232 Members and 50,232 Lurkers.
Ego's :nono:

Offline coldbum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 20, 2005, 11:04 PM »
looks like fun upstate

you fishin 12/26?

Offline Hood

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 21, 2005, 06:16 AM »
Did you guys bushwack into there too? Man that looks like fun....I like to run around the spread and do a little dance around each tipup after using the attractant  ;)2

Offline Caroga Kid

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Bring On The Ice!!!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 21, 2005, 09:40 AM »
Sweet pics upstate.. That does look like one heck of a walk.. Prolly be a good place to do a little winter Camping.. ;)

Offline Robb

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Secret Spot
« Reply #6 on: Dec 21, 2005, 10:01 AM »
Knapp told me where you guys went, man that's one heck of a walk!! You guys are nuts!! Looks like fun though, that's what sleds and wheelers are for!!! ;)

Robb :tipup:

Offline Hookset

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Don't eat the yellow snow!
« Reply #7 on: Dec 21, 2005, 10:21 AM »
Nice odyssey gents.  Looks like a better hill to sled down rather than walk up, better you than me.  The hill at the panfish pond killed me after a long day on the ice.  Looks like the fish attractant caught up with Jackson, it appears that he is being pulled up the hill!  Nice scenery, looks 'out of the way'.  Good luck, tight lines!
We don't own nature, nature owns us.

Offline Tecumseh

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Dec 21, 2005, 12:17 PM »
wow looks like a nice day!
stormy TROUT!

coldfish

« Reply #9 on: Dec 23, 2005, 08:27 AM »
well this is jcksns debut on iceshanty.i would like to say whats up to all the die hard fishermen.and yes that was a fun trip..thnk god for the fish attractant ;D

Offline UPSTATE ICEMASTER

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Powers Of "FISH ATTRACTANT"
Re: Upstates 05-06 expiditions ( updated 1/4 )
« Reply #10 on: Jan 04, 2006, 09:29 PM »
 Well i havent been posting in a while ive been too busy fishin  ;) so i figured ide try to catch up to myself.. here are spme pics from an outing on 12/22

we had a good day fishin all of the trout were caught by my two buddies... i caught a short brown and more than enough perch... needless to say i had a fun trip like always  ;)

Then i went out with robb,ozzy,and jay we had a decent day of fishin with great weather  ;D here is an action shot snapped by ozzy

i caught this little laker within 5 mins of setting up

As soon as i got that  :tipup: set back up BAM...FLAG.... when i got to the hole there was like a three foot rooster tail coming outa the hole :o the line was smokin off the reel when i set the hook wham he put on his muscles  :flex: and tried to get outa town but that didnt happen  ;)

I got many more to post but not now...... BED + SLEEP = FISH  ;)
" JUST TRYIN TO GET HER DONE"

camo_fish

« Reply #11 on: Jan 04, 2006, 10:25 PM »
awesome pictures and it looks like you are living it up on the ice this season. Your on fire.  :thumbsup: :clap:

Offline Pike an Eyes

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "Dead Sea 04"
« Reply #12 on: Jan 05, 2006, 03:29 PM »
look's like you started off the season great ...

Offline Eddie Flo

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #13 on: Jan 05, 2006, 05:07 PM »
sweet pics looked like u guys had some good luck keep it up
Flags up... Fish on!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.