Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607127 times)

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #23100 on: Apr 06, 2021, 05:34 AM »
Morning all,

Heading to the lake this morning!!
Will catch up with you all later!!
Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

WS.... I managed to rack up a few points with the bat  @)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23101 on: Apr 06, 2021, 06:07 AM »
32* sunny and calm.
Mr. C, the sap ran very good on Sunday and Monday. The sugar content has dropped some so the end is near. They produced about 15 gallons yesterday. The syrup is getting pretty dark, but it has great flavor.
IW, Lindsay lives about 27 miles from here.
WW, it is going to be a nice day to be out on the water. Good Luck.
Hope everyone has a great Tuesday and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #23102 on: Apr 06, 2021, 06:29 AM »
Morning Everyone !!

30° in the hills at this early hour & 32° here at work. Heading to a high of 50° which should make that 5 inches of snow I got yesterday dissappear rather quickly.

It's been crazy busy here at work. Our schedule was changed again about a month ago & have been working 1 or 2 overtime shifts a week since. I don't mind a little extra $$$ here n' there, but I would rather not be working 50/60 hours per week all the time. I'll leave it at that & stop whining now haha.

Hope you all had a great Easter with family/friends & STAY SAFE N' HEALTHY !!!!!

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #23103 on: Apr 07, 2021, 02:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  39* clear and fairly calm, heading up to 62 today.

Last day of work coming up and I’m running late this am, lol....not sure if that’s a good sign or a bad one?   ;D
  Will have some time to broadcast live from the shop this am, catch up to you all soon!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Online ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23104 on: Apr 07, 2021, 04:42 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                       It's 36* and calm here on my hill. Another beautiful day ahead. ::)
                       Eddie...........Maybe you and the crew will get the last minute phone call to save your jobs. :whistle:
                       Wally...........I'll check in later to see how you did on the lake yesterday. :)
                       H2l..............I hope your wife is getting better everyday.  :flex:
                       Spitzo..........I don't get some employers, they hand out some off the wall schedules,  :cookoo:
                       Marv............What's going on today, did you find some pallets. ??? I saw a dumpster yesterday full of them. :o
                       #1 son and his wife have tested positive for the Covid 19, they seem to feel fine but lost taste and smell.
                       Today my wife finally comes home.
                        I hope evwryone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23105 on: Apr 07, 2021, 05:29 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone  :bow:

Eddie.... Bitter sweet day, best of luck to you and the crew, fingers crossed :thumbsup:

IW....Still no pallets. I was so busy yesterday with different things I kind of forgot about them.

WW....Looking forward to your report :thumbsup:

A long night of thunder and rain here. I believe we ended up with over 2" with more to come today and tomorrow.

I have a few different directions to go today, promises to be busy.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and stay healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23106 on: Apr 07, 2021, 05:40 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie......keeping fingers crossed you get the last minute "stay of execution" phone call today  :unsure:

IW.....sorry to hear #1 and Mrs#1 tested positive, hope they both make a speedy complete recovery  :-\

WS....April showers bring...........MUD   ::) 

H2L.....hope MrsH2 is doing well  :)

It was a beautiful day on the water yesterday, sunny with a light (altho cool) breeze out of the North  @)  we fished for 7 hours, covered about 10 miles of water from 7' to 50" and unfortunately we logged the first skunk of the year, never had a single hit  :o :'( 

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23107 on: Apr 07, 2021, 06:09 AM »
37* and looks like another nice day on the way. We could use some rain.
IW, hope #1 and his wife are doing OK. My nephew and his wife had it and both did real well. Ron deer hunted most of the time. (alone)
Eddie, hoping you get some good news at work.
WW, too bad about finding the "skunk" but maybe got that out of the way for the season. Pretty nice day to be on the water. I looked at the boat yesterday, couple more weeks.
The wife is feeling better each day. I went with a ride with her yesterday and this morning she is driving to Lindsay's and they are going to Trader Joe's. She is just going to get out and to keep Lindsay company.
Have a good day and be safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #23108 on: Apr 07, 2021, 06:11 AM »
Good Morning Everyone !!

24° in the hills this morning & heading to a high of 58°.

Another busy day here at work again. Starting to get pretty backlogged & no relief for awhile since there is not enough people to keep up with all rhe work. Hence, the reason for all the forced overtime lately.

I best finish this coffee & get after it. Hope everyone has a great day & STAY SAFE N' HEALTHY !!!!!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23109 on: Apr 07, 2021, 07:30 AM »
Well had rain/snow here yesterday was nice to see some of the much needed moisture. looking like a good rest of the week with temps about normal here highs in the 50's with lows in the 30's. Spitz I hear you about the overtime, more coming my way again.  Funny thing is the company is complaining about overtime and asking if our department is expecting much in Q2, well we have a big project for another lab here in a bit where my coworker is going out for 2 weeks to do the job and the other Lab Techs out there will help as well, with travel and all looks to be some good checks again, just hate being away from home.  Glad everyone is doing good, Eddie hope you hear some good news today, but glad you have plan B and C in the works.  No fishing for me for this weekend as it is my little man's B-day party and then flights out to Ohio again on Sunday, maybe next weekend, but the winds are supposed to be going around here this weekend as well, hope they are wrong on that hate to see this moisture just get dried out by it again. Have a great middle of the week.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23110 on: Apr 07, 2021, 07:56 AM »
Had thunder snow last evening,  couple inches on the deck this morning, Will not last long as its to be a 60* day.  33 out now for starters.  Winter just doesn't want to give up.  Work today, then couple days off.

WW, cheer up, we have all had the striped kitty.

hopefully, I will be able to check in from office computer, that is if I can finally be able to access the system.

take care all.
Bud

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23111 on: Apr 07, 2021, 08:20 AM »
Good morning Er's   IW hope  number 1 and Mrs. 1 have a quick and easy recovery.  Mason hope your job is safe or leads to a equal or better option. WW any day fishing is a good day even the striped kitty days. Bud looks like you have made some progress on the control box got a update. My daughter has rona shots lined up. Have a nice day to all.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23112 on: Apr 07, 2021, 09:30 AM »
Good day looks like it will be another nice day with a high temperature of near seventy with lower wind speeds then the past few days. Glad everyone had a nice Easter. Seeing many sings of Spring here trees/bushes starting to get leaves and some flowers blooming.
 Eddie as others posted may you get a last minute notice that work will continue, happy you have options in place to continue making an income.
ICE Wanderer sorry to hear son#1 and his wife have Covid may they make a quick and complete recovery. safe travel for your wife today.
Whopper Stopper best to you in your search for pallets. Good that you have completed the tree work for your sister and BIL looks like there will be soggy ground and mud in our area if the weather forecast is correct.
Wallyworld glad you had a nice visit with your son,DIL and the grandchildren. May the fish be more cooperative on your next fishing trip.
Hunts2long good to read your wife's health continues to improve may she enjoy today's trip to Trader Joe's. How many gallons of syrup have your brother and nephew produced for this season.
SpitzoMT may your employer find and hire more qualified workers or things slow down some in the coming weeks working fifty plus hour weeks is taxing .
Fish/hunt4ever glad your area receive some needed moisture. Happy Birthday wishes sent for your son.
IFF sounds like the weather roller coaster continues for you. may you gain access to the work computer soon  and get back up to speed with day today activity at the work place.
Old Goat may your daughter have no reaction to the vaccine shots.

have a safe and good Hump Day everyone. Best to all fishing.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23113 on: Apr 08, 2021, 03:24 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear and calm 42* this am, high of 70 today.

Steve...starting to see some good signs of Spring around here as well, won’t be too long before everything is looking pretty again. Decided to take a couple weeks off unless we happen to get called back... :thumbsup:
  OG... thanks...first option is wetting a line today!   ;D
  Bud...that Mile High weather sure is as crazy as ever!   ;D
  FH4...have a good wrap to the week and Happy Birthday wishes to your son!  :thumbsup: 
  Spitz...there was a time I looked forward to working lots of OT...but it burns you out after awhile. Hopefully they hire on some workers soon to ease the load...best wishes!   :thumbsup:
  H2...glad to read your wife is doing better each day, excellent news!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Wally...sorry to hear the kitty hopped on board, best of luck today if you’re heading out!   :thumbsup:   
  Marv...hope you stayed dry yesterday, looks like that rain will be hitting here tomorrow.
  Jeff...dang, sending best wishes to your son DIL and family, hope they are all doing ok today... thoughts and prayers sent their way.   :thumbsup:

We stayed pretty busy yesterday cleaning up and organizing our shop, much busier than I anticipated, lol. No major news to share, although apparently there was one response to the supervisor. Believe the NY Budget was agreed upon, so maybe we’ll hear something more in the days to come as the politicians work load diminishes. A bittersweet day, but we all parted ways with handshakes, high hopes, and some damn good memories... :thumbsup:
  I decided to take a little time off and recharge my batteries, catch up around the house and see what happens over the next few weeks. Had a job ready to start today if I wanted, offer is good for the taking at anytime in the near future which I was thankful for. Just the thought of having to wear a hard hat again with the mask and safety glasses was something I just don’t feel like doing right yet. Today I feel like wearing my waders, a camouflage hat, fishing glasses and no mask while casting for some trout...and that’s exactly what my first day off will be like, lol. Cawfee’s on...

Online ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23114 on: Apr 08, 2021, 05:00 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                         It's 43* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                         Eddie........It's a good idea to take some time off to recharge. :thumbsup: Maybe it was all about the budget all along. :unsure: Enjoy the time. :clap:
                         Wally........The striped kitty is not what we want to here, I hope you and Mr. WW have better luck next time out. :thumbsup:
                         Spitzo......When I worked until the last 2 years overtime was mandatory but our company got bought out and the new employer stopped
             it. I was trying to build my 401K and I worked out of state so why not work instead of sitting in a motel room. :blink:
                         H2l..........I am glad to read that your wife is making marked improvements everyday. :thumbsup: :clap:
                         Marv........I hope your weather has dried out so you can get out and work in the wood yard. :flex:
                         Fish.........Happy Birthday to you son from NY. :thumbsup:
                         I want to thank everyone for the well wishes for my son and his wife, I will pass them on.
                         I hope everyone has a Good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23115 on: Apr 08, 2021, 05:33 AM »
Good morning. 43* and it looks like another nice day on the way.
Eddie, you just never know what is around the next corner, for today, lets hope it is some trout. Good luck.
Mr. C, they ended up with 118 gallons of syrup. Season ended as quick as it started.
Got some yard work done yesterday, the water coming into the lake has warmed to about 50* but not seeing any walleyes. Water level may be too low for them to get up to the bridges. We could use some rain, the snow is gone up in the hills.
Have a safe day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #23116 on: Apr 08, 2021, 06:11 AM »
Good Morning All !!

34° in the hills this morning & looks like we're  headed to 37° with a 60% chance of rain/snow mix.

Another busy day today which will be followed by a busy overtime shift tomorrow. One more early wake up then a couple days off.

Time to empty this coffee mug & get the work details for the day. Have a great day & STAY SAFE N' HEALTHY !!!!!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23117 on: Apr 08, 2021, 06:22 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....good decision to take some time for yourself  :thumbsup:  think the water therapy is just what the doctor ordered, enjoy  ;)2

FH4......happy birthday to your son  :clap:

Spitz.....a little ot is nice but when it takes over your life, that's TOO much  ::)

WS....fingers crossed the rain stops and the sun comes out today  ;)2

H2L.....you must be getting anxious to get the boat ready with this beautiful weather lately  @)

MrC......daffodils (my favorite flower) are in full bloom here  :clap: :thumbsup:  won't be long before it's mowing time again  :flex:

IW......hoping the striped kitty will find somewhere else to hang out next time  :roflmao:

IFF.....were you able to get on the store computer  ???  glad you got the email issues figured out  :clap: 

Spent the day yesterday running errands, today a service tech for the solar panels is coming to do some updates to the system so no time for fishing   :-\ 

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23118 on: Apr 08, 2021, 09:20 AM »
Jr came home at lunch yesterday.  :)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23119 on: Apr 08, 2021, 11:22 AM »
Nice Dave,  finally got access to office computers, but not without a struggle.  yeah more roller coaster rides, with three days of frozen mix starting Tuesday.

now on to what ever on my day off

take care all
Bud

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #23120 on: Apr 08, 2021, 01:23 PM »
Drifter Dave.....Congrats..... That is one awesome looking rig.....Hope it's everything you wanted/needed & may it serve you well !!

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #23121 on: Apr 08, 2021, 03:03 PM »
Dave that is one sweet machine!!! I love that tilting bed and the enclosed cab!! Those tracks are the cherry on top!! I had my carpal tunnel surgery done early yesterday. Just waiting until tomorrow to take the bandages off. Everyone have a great day and be safe and well. Eddie, quite a change coming in your life!! Hang in there and go fishing, spend some garden time, and enjoy life at a slower pace!! WW go back out there and kick that striped kitties azz!! ;)
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23122 on: Apr 08, 2021, 05:34 PM »
Thoughts and prayers to those involved/affected by ALL the recent mass shootings, so sad  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23123 on: Apr 08, 2021, 09:31 PM »
 Good evening another nice Spring day here ,my area could use some rain to help all of the emerging foliage . Nice to see a change starting in the outside scenery but know in about a month's time the view from my apartment windows will be limited once all the trees have leaves.
Eddie enjoy the period off from work recharge your body do some fishing and projects around the house. Glad you have a job waiting for you.
Ice Wanderer may you wife's trip home today have been problem free. I hope son#1 and his wife are showing signs of recovery from the virus and any children they may have are showing no signs of infection.
Hunts2long  not a bad total number of gallons of maple syrup produced by your brother and nephew. May you see some walleye's in the coming days. Continued improvement to your wife's health.
SpitzoMT may tomorrow not be to bad of a work day for you. Get some rest and relaxation this weekend.
Wallyworld the daffodils are also in full bloom here along with the forsythia . may the updates to your solar panel system result in a savings on your electric bill. Seeing your last post going to check the news hope there has not been another mass shooting.
Drifter happy to read you picked up the SXS . May it serve your needs well for many years.
IFF good to read they have given you access to the work computer system.  May the Wintry weather not leave you with any problems.
OldSailor good to hear your surgery went well may you have a good recovery and rehab.
Icefisher-45 may you the wife and your pets all be doing good. If you now have the stimulator installed may it be helping you to have a better quality of life.
Whopper Stopper may the rain have past and the ground be drying out so you can work in your wood lot. Hope you food some pallets.

A safe and good night to everyone.
 Steve

Online ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23124 on: Apr 09, 2021, 04:35 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 44* and partly cloudy. Another nice day ahead. ::)
                           Steve..........Things are drying out here just perfectly, there is less of a  mud season than usual. :clap:
                           Dave...........I'm glad to see that Jr. has finally arrived, it looks great. :flex:
                           OS..............I'm glad to read that things are doing well after your surgery. :clap:
                           Wally...........Does you home strictly run by the solar system or do you still use some of the power companies electricity? ???
                           Bud.............There is sure a wide weather swing out there. :blink: I'm glad you are able to access the computer at work. :clap:
                           H2l..............That's a fair amount of syrup your nephew produces. I bet it's great tasting. :flex:
                           Spitzo..........After a long work week, take a day to relax then play hard. lol :roflmao:
                           Fish.............Is the green house all done and plants inside starting? ???
                           I-45............I hope everything is going well with you and your wife. :flex:
                           Marv...........I hope things have dried out enough to work in the wood lot? :unsure:
                           Eddie..........So how was your first day off, did you catch any trout? ???
                           Yesterday was a beautiful day here. I had to go get some Baby Chick starter food for #1 son and put it in his shed. He said the Krona
                is the worst, he's lost 20 lbs. He has it worse than his wife. The Dr. told him to rest and drink plenty of water. I check on them a couple times
                a day. I got some yard work in and sat out on my back deck enjoying the sunshine.
                           Today I'll finish raking the yard and my fertilize the lawn.
                           I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23125 on: Apr 09, 2021, 05:45 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone, 
  Clear skies 49* this am, upper 60’s for a high today...Happy Friday!   ;D

Steve... thanks, it sure felt good yesterday just getting away from it all for a few hours... :thumbsup: Looks like plenty of rain heading our way next week.
  Wally...X2 on the mass shootings, absolutely horrible, I just don’t get it.  :%$#!:  Hope everything worked out well with the solar panel upgrades.   :thumbsup:
  OS...hope the surgery did the trick for that carpal tunnel, best wishes sent your way!  :bow: 
  Bud...it will probably go from 3 days of cold crappy weather right back into the 80’s again, lol.  :cookoo:  Looks like Coors Field will host the All Star Game now.
  Dave...CONGRATULATIONS!!! I’m sure that beast will be a huge game changer with the cabin build, not to mention all the other uses you have plans for. Hope it serves you well Sir!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
  Spitz...last shift coming up, hope it flies by...keep your focus on the weekend, it helps!   ;D :thumbsup:
  H2...that’s a lot of syrup, congrats to them... :clap:  Did they hit their goal this season?
  Jeff...wow, sending my best wishes to your son and his family, hopefully things start breaking with that darn virus for him especially!!  :thumbsup:   I’m not certain our department got let go because of the budget $, they just passed the biggest one ever...but it’s possible they ran a little short for our department.  Our “compassionate “ Governor put 2.1 Billion in there for illegal immigrants and inmates getting out of prison...$20,000 plus checks in their future known as support for excluded workers. I have to bite my tongue again ...if there’s any left!!  :%$#!: 
  Marv...hope all is going well and your keeping busy in the tinkering shop while the wet weather is around!  :thumbsup:

Another slow day as far as catching yesterday morning, caught 2 small Browns, released, but it sure was peaceful. Couldn’t fish an area I was really anxious to get back to, new landowner has it posted right up. Have some errands to run this am, might swing by his place and see about getting permission to fish it.
  Getting my 2nd shot this afternoon and the grandchildren are coming for an overnight....Cawfee’s on!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23126 on: Apr 09, 2021, 05:51 AM »
42* and another sunny day on the way, we really do need rain.
Drifter, nice looking rig.
OS, good luck with the recovery.

Nephew is pleased with the syrup production this year. The last few batches have been very dark and great flavor.

Wife had a video call with the Dr. that put in the pacemaker. He said she is doing fine, "just don't over do" until he sees her on the 23 of this month. I have been telling her, "you are doing too much". That is the trouble with me not being able to go into the hospital in NYC, I don't get to hear what they tell her she can and cannot do. I hear yesterday.

Not much planned for today, stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23127 on: Apr 09, 2021, 06:29 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....keeping #1, Mrs#1 and family in my prayers, hope they turn the corner soon  :-\   in the summer we make more power than we use which gets transferred back to the grid, when snow covers the panels we draw power back from the grid. it's all done automatically and we about break even over the course of a year  :thumbsup:

Eddie......hard to figure why politicians seem to put illegal immigrants and inmates above the hard working men and women just trying to provide for their families  :blink: :cookoo:  glad you had a peaceful day with Mother Nature yesterday  :thumbsup:

H2L.....good to hear the Doc is happy with MrsH2's progress  :clap:  hopefully you'll get to do an in person visit with her again soon  ;)

OS......hope the hand is doing ok today, take things easy for a few  ;)2

MrC......things are definitely dry so far this year  ::) just hope when the rain does start it doesn't last for days and days  :nono:

Drifter......nice ride  :thumbsup:  bet Dad's happy for you  :clap:

IFF.....not too concerned with the kitty hopping aboard, not the first time and certainly won't be the last  :roflmao: 

WS.....fingers crossed you have a good day today  ;)

Got quite a bit of yard work done yesterday  :flex:  calling for a few showers today which should get the grass growing like crazy  :wacko:  see MrWW got his first skunk of the season in the trap   :thumbsup:  hope that ends all the holes in the yard for awhile  ::)

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #23128 on: Apr 09, 2021, 06:30 AM »
Good Morning All.....

20° in the hills at this early hour & forecasted to reach 50° for a high.

We did get a bit of snow yesterday out of the storm that passed thru, but it was all melted by the time I got off work.

It's finally TGIF for me, although it's an overtime shift.....haha. Some extra $$$ on the check I guess. The weather forecast for the weekend looks cool/windy, so maybe I will just binge watch some tv & get some rest. Unless the wife has something planned that I don't know about yet.....lol.

Have a great day & even better weekend.
STAY SAFE N' HEALTHY !!!!!

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23129 on: Apr 09, 2021, 06:44 AM »
49*F for us down here. 10C for Dave in the far north. A rainy few days ahead for us.

eddie Our small stream fishing starts the last Saturday in April every year. A few times I have fished the opening in sleet and snow. Michigan has a some weird laws. On some streams you can still fish them even if they are posted if you stay in the water. You can actually get on the bank to go around an  obstruction.

Giving support  to the illegal immigrants and criminal's really bothers me. There is so much attached to the corvid relief bill that has nothing to do with Corvid it is ridiculous.

IF-45 How is the stimulator doing?  I do not use mine much any more as my back condition has changed so my back brace takes care of it mostly.

ww I noticed a huge new solar array at a huge dairy farm the other day. May be they are  going to power the pumps on their irrigations system with it. The weird part was it has a woods to the west of the array. The panels are all facing west?

I was shocked to see that most of the red oak I had that needed to be split was done. My son ended up with a long week end over Easter. He rented a splitter. The splitter ended up breaking before he got mine all split. He never got to his. I have never bought a splitter as I could get all of my wood split in one day.

They are still working on the  powerline across my property so I hooked the cable back up so my wood cutting thieving neighbors could not steal it as I am sure they have stole things off of the property. I  talked to a couple of the power company employees on the next  property explaining why the cable was back up. They told me they would send out text to every one telling them to keep the cable up.

Drifter You are welcome to come split the rest of my oak for me, by hand. When my  brother  moved back from Fairbanks AK,, he was always telling me where I could get some pine for fire wood cheap. It took him a while to understand that we do not  burn it for firewood as we have hardwood to use. Unlike you people in the fridged north.

Spitzo The over time money is nice if it does not move you to a higher tax bracket when the Government does not get most of it.

Marv My son has a pile of pallets in his yard if you want to make the drive ;D

brobably get some pine for firewood cheep. I told him we do not use it for fire wood as we have hard wood down here.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.