Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Transportation

snowmoble transportation...

(1/3) > >>

Kingperch101:
I have a 1997 artic cat jag strictly for ice fishing. I am looking for a way a good bucket system for the back for bait and I am lost on how to mount it to such a small bar in the back of the sled. I am also looking for a good auger rack for my sled as well (I have a 10 inch eskimo rocket 1 "gas"). I am trying to get both my bait and auger out of the sled to free up room and stop the weight on one side of the smitty sled.

Any links or info is appreciated!

Thanks!

hardwater diehard:

Kingperch101:
On a budget, I am a high schooler  ;D

hardwater diehard:

--- Quote from: Kingperch101 on Feb 13, 2018, 01:13 PM ---On a budget, I am a high schooler  ;D

--- End quote ---

Maybe you could speak with your schools metal shop teachers ...some off ice season fabrication could be in order...some good auger racks can be modified to your needs ...rear rack can be customized to your needs.

RallyGreen:
For lures and tools, I use one of these bags across the fuel tank of my old Polaris Indy. I paid 5 or 10 bucks for it. I use double sided smaller sized plano boxes for large rattlebaits and spoons. Each side fits 3 plano cases. pliers, line scissors and jaw spreader all ride in the mesh side pouch on it. Something like this could be a cheap step towards being more mobile

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version