New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1092482 times)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
Thats great to hear!!

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
good news joe!
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
yeah Joe,happy to hear,get some shut eye

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
you guys are gonna love this...i get dad home from the hospital last night...walk in my door at home to find out my son in law cant walk and was rushed to westchester hospital...plus my brother was on vacation with his wife in Florida...and shes in the hospital with chest pains...that friday the 13th hit us hard... >:( >:( >:(...

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
dam Joe, seems all luck is bad luck for you lately.... it can only get better

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
really joe! it's gotta get better now! :-\
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
thank god this weeks almost over...i need a beer.... ;D i hope it clears out by opening day of deer season...i wanna kill some meat with the new rifle... ;) ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
That's right ...gotta keep positive.....things are bound to get better :)

Have one for me too....started the next house project this afternoon....... ::)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Winter is coming ladies and germs....picked up 2 clam sleds/shelters this week, a single and a double...I think all I lack now is a GPS (overkill, I know)...the ice needs to get a move on...I'm dyin' up here ::)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
geeze topher...how we gonna get all this gear on the ice...lol...

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
geeze topher...how we gonna get all this gear on the ice...lol...
i guess us, until the family gets older, and bigger! :P :o ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
gonna have bribe the g man with $$$$$$$ i'm getting too fat to lug stuff around.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
he accepts Stewart's Orange Cream sodas on a regular basis as a bribe.... ;)...not bringing all the gear, but the 2 man sled easily fits all my gear and the power auger...the 1 man sled is a little smaller....plus I got the big sled cheaper than the size otter sled i would have needed  ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
sounds like your covered  ;D.....gonna get out to fill the freezer ????????? hows the bride and little one to soon be named...??????? ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
sounds like your covered  ;D.....gonna get out to fill the freezer ????????? hows the bride and little one to soon be named...??????? ;D

How did you hear we set a date????? BTW..both doing well, I'll prompt her to post tonite if she's up to it...G-Man as well ;)

If it's what its going to be, she shall be named Cameryn Grace

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Speaking of Fathers to be...how's Hockey12 and the misses doing down that way??

Offline TophersFishinBuddy

• IceShanty Rookie
How did you hear we set a date?

Yeah when people bug us about when we are gettin' hitched.. Topher tells them we've set a date... October 31, 2047  ...... he just can't marry me... I'd own half of his ice fishin' stuff :roflmao:

The baby and I are doin' good, thanks... in case you can't read the name in Topher's post ... we decided on 'Cameryn Grace'

Holehawg.. I hope everyone in your family starts doing better health wise.

To all... if I don't get on between now and then.... I hope you have a good Turkey day!

....Yes, as a matter of fact, I DO fish like a girl...

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
glad to hear all is well....love the babys name....and i didnt know the wedding thingy... was just kidding... ;) ;D hope all youse folks have a great turkey day too plus good luck to all the ny gun folks...may the horns be big and the freezers full.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
We just set that date to please the family crowd.....at the rate were going, we'll both be dead by then :P   dunno...Just kidding ;)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
good luck to all the ny gun folks...may the horns be big and the freezers full....

YA ! watch out for the cidiots ::)

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
Speaking of Fathers to be...how's Hockey12 and the misses doing down that way??

She is doing well, 22 weeks in to it. She is starting to get a little bump. We found out that it will be a girl so we are now throwing some names around. Hope all is well with yours, we will be having some little girls on the ice in a few years!

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
i'm hoping to put some meat in the freezer this weekend.  ;)

i told my daughter that each time she comes here, i will bring her over in a different season, so she can join me panfishing, hunting, icefishing, and trolling for trout. we will defintely have some girls on the ice.

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac

She is doing well, 22 weeks in to it. She is starting to get a little bump. We found out that it will be a girl so we are now throwing some names around. Hope all is well with yours, we will be having some little girls on the ice in a few years!

Hopefully we can talk them into it ;)

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
used to bring my daughter out ice fishing all the time,she loved it,now she just visits use out there, when shes home.  Shes in south carolina in college. I do miss her ,you have to enjoy them while there here.

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
wuud be nice to have some kids out there to pass it on too....... :)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
working on that..with G-Man and his brother...gonna get them out this year and show them its fun and to not think about the cold and have a good time ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
well, we can keep them entertained! and catching fish too. ;)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Well, the walls are bare, but insulated...no more lath and plaster ::)...the electric is upgraded and run and the sheetrock begins tomorrow AM with the ceiling and then maybe some walls...making fast progress for a lazy man and a pregnant woman...she's a good supervisor...its better that way ;)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
ugh...lathe and plaster = ugh...rather messing job your straw boss has ya doing.... ;) ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
the more we get rid of now and insulate , the better....now I only have a couple more walls to tear out that are like that...then it'll be all gone ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.