New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1092531 times)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
well, I finally made the plunge late last night and added IS Militia member to my avatar..now all we need is some Ice ;D

welcome brother!!!! ;D
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
welcome brother!!!! ;D

Thanks !    what time is the shindig on Sat??

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
say noon- when you get up the next morning! ;D
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
hopefully I can get ahold of Joe.....otherwise transportation is a little tough...trying to baby the Danger Ranger a little longer..actually as long as possible..but we got a few good used trucks in at the Dealership and I just might have to upgrade

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
hang in there topher..my trucks at the shop getting new rotors and brakes since i had a caliper stick and fried the passenger side ..i'll know tonight if im getting it back by sat. i wanna go see our buds but everything my way is messed up ..having some tough luck this year... >:(

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
IF not, the ice will be here soon enough....

On another note, I rolled my first 700 of the young season earlier tonite finishing with a 714  ;D

they tell me A blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while ::)

Offline Neversink Jimmy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish 'Till Ya' Puke...
Glad to see you guys are back at it again already this season... 

Sorry to hear of all the troubles- hang in there.

"Once in awhile you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" 

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
hey gang. the fish fry was great! wish you guys were here too!

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
with staying home, got a lot of work done on the house...considering we have a baby on the way that doesn't have a bedroom...that's a good thing...but ice is coming soon, so the house is gonna be ready, whether I gotta work some all nighters or whatever I gotta do...gotta take 95% of the load off TFB so she can take it easy...she makes one heck of a supervisor..a real "pusher" ;D

Offline Kildato

• IceShanty Rookie
Hey guys, I finally made an account after being tired of looking over topher's shoulder at the site.  ;D My names Garrett; AKA: G Man  ::); and I'm in some of topher's ice fishing pics. Just thought I'd say hi and explain who the weirdo in the skull cap in topher's pics were. Expect more posting from me (MUAHAHA!) and more ice fishing pics. Thanx, and see ya guys later. Bye.
consciousness [kon-shuhs-nis] - 'That annoying time between naps'

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
Hey guys, I finally made an account after being tired of looking over topher's shoulder at the site.  ;D My names Garrett; AKA: G Man  ::); and I'm in some of topher's ice fishing pics. Just thought I'd say hi and explain who the weirdo in the skull cap in topher's pics were. Expect more posting from me (MUAHAHA!) and more ice fishing pics. Thanx, and see ya guys later. Bye.
welcome Garrett!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
a big welcome to the g-man.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:....wish i could have gotten down to bills bash ....just got the dodge back  with the all 4 brakes and rotors bill ..ouch.... :o...

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
working at a dealership, I know what you mean....parts these days aren't getting any better but the prices are outrageous as well as labor costs ::)

If in the future you need work done Holehawg, let me know...it'll save you some bucks...I work cheap

Offline Kildato

• IceShanty Rookie
*Cough Cough* Yeah, right. *Cough Cough* ::)

Offline Kildato

• IceShanty Rookie
 :%$#!: School driving me NUTZ! My brother drove me crazy last night from him bringing home "Tristen", a plastic annoying little baby. IT WOKE ME UP 9 TIMES DURING THE NIGHT! I'm really tired. :wacko:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Kildato, I hope that you are all caught up with your school work ;)

Pooley, was just surfing the Militia shack...you have quite a pic on the coolest ice thread....old pic??

GM in Johnson City is getting their ice stuff out on the shelves..basic stuff so far, a couple Frabill shelters, a few different jigging rods and reels and a few jigs, and Frabill tip ups, as well as ice suits, gloves, augers and blades

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
Kildato, I hope that you are all caught up with your school work ;)

Pooley, was just surfing the Militia shack...you have quite a pic on the coolest ice thread....old pic??

GM in Johnson City is getting their ice stuff out on the shelves..basic stuff so far, a couple Frabill shelters, a few different jigging rods and reels and a few jigs, and Frabill tip ups, as well as ice suits, gloves, augers and blades

yeah, that was the mid 90's.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Welcome to Ice Shanty Kildato (Garrett) , Now you have some idea of what it will be like when the baby arrives might want to look into a set of ear plugs. :laugh:
 Steve

Offline Kildato

• IceShanty Rookie
Welcome to Ice Shanty Kildato (Garrett) , Now you have some idea of what it will be like when the baby arrives might want to look into a set of ear plugs. :laugh:
 Steve

Will do.  :thumbsup:

Offline Kildato

• IceShanty Rookie
Kildato, I hope that you are all caught up with your school work. ;)

Will do, Topher. :cookoo:

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
Kildato
are you gonna be able to handle the shanty crowd? >:D >:D >:D :blink: :blink: :blink: :whistle:

Offline Kildato

• IceShanty Rookie
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  ;D :icefish: :woot:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I think it's more of can the Shanty crowd handle Kildato :flex:

Offline Kildato

• IceShanty Rookie
I think it's more of can the Shanty crowd handle Kildato :flex:

Yeah, real funny. ::) :thumbsup:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
kildato ....will youse be joining me and topher for some huntington /high lake trips ...we could use another flag chaser.. :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :thumbsup:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I spilled the beans about that last night....told him I had him chasing flags cuz I was too tired to go after tham...he got alot of pratice the 2nd time we went out...used up 4 dz leftover baits in 6 hours with 9 tip ups in the water and 1 jigging rod deadsticking in the Suffern Slammer...and he's half the reason I got the tent and heater. ;)

Mountain Dew and Sunflower seeds...snacks of champions ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
good to hear we have another in the group! he has to supply the beer for the gathering though. ;) :o >:D :flex:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
psssssst......he's too young for that ;)

It'll have to be Root Beer ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
aaaah... a little budwizer wont kill him... ;) ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Pooley and Holehawg...I sent you guys a couple PM's.....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.