Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1632037 times)

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #22260 on: Jan 21, 2021, 08:32 AM »
Well the derby starts tonight so headed to the lake in a few after breakfast and gathering the last of the stuff for a few days on the ice. Glad everyone is having a good week. Be safe and hopefully will have some ice and fish pictures to share.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #22261 on: Jan 21, 2021, 08:53 AM »
Good morning in the middle twenties with cloudy sky and wind weather guessers calling for snow showers. So far I have not seen any snowflakes. Any snow will turn to rain as the forecast high for today is fortyone degress. Happy to see no reports of violence from any protests yesterday.
Eddie glad things were peaceful at the work place yesterday assume the area will still have heavy law enforcement and National guard presence for a few more days.
Ice wanderer good to read you had a nice day on the ice with son 33. I have twice caught catfish on tipups baited with emerald shiners. it might be a good idea to go through all your tipups and check knots connecting line to tipup,line to swivel and swivel to leader plus leader to hook. Hopefully if you return to yesterday's fishing spot whatever was on your line will pay you a return visit.
IFF may we see the supply of Covid-19 vaccine increase and more shots available across our nation. Ice Wanderer did not mention that New York's governor is trying to get doses of the vaccine directly from Pfizzer and go around federal regulations. There will be one big firestorm politically if he is successful as other states governors scream for their share of vaccine doses.
Wallyworld I figured you had the Christmas baked goods in some type of storage for when you can make the trip to your son's. Congratulations I see you are the winner of Giveaway contest number 24. :clap: :thumbsup:
hunts2long good to hear there are some big northern pike being caught from GSL each year and most are released. Does Gsl still have the state record for largest northern pike given the reservior's size I assume it is a hard body of water to learn and find fish patterns know some people have nick named it the Dead Sea. Hope your wife is feeling well and her surgery goes through as scheduled.
Icefisher-45 enjoy the time your wife has off from work. May her coming surgery also go as scheduled. Good to read Mr.Dickens is adapting to his vision loss and learning his way around your home.
Whopper Stopper best to you with the tree job estimate today. May you find time to do some lake scouting and see if Shamu can get back onto the ice. Hope you completed all the errands. have fun with any puttering or tinkering you do today.
Old Goat best to your with today's fishing trip. may your mom's hearing appointment yesterday have been a good one.
Fish/hunt4ever be safe and have a good time at the derby. may you be among the prize winners.

Have a good day,stay safe and healthy. may our new President his administration,incoming and current Congress members work together to get our nation through this viral pandemic and resolve some of the other issues facing the United States of America.

Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22262 on: Jan 21, 2021, 01:19 PM »
Jeff:  No date yet on getting the vaccination, oh you caught the other kitty  :thumbsup:

Eddie: If I am not mistaken the grand son is now 34  ::) but could be worse things to do to pass some time.

Went to my appointment with DMV and spaced out the need of having an emission done so now have to schedule another appointment
first available is February 8th ::) at least now its not like last time and 2 months out.  checking on a place to have some maintenance done on the E-450 super duty V-10 motor,  that is the MH, and got told by the Ford dealer it would be some time in April to get a tune up, oil change, transmission and cooling fluids replaced, @ roughly $2,000. Oh and the labor rate is  $195 PH  :woot: :cookoo: think I just became a ford mechanic  ;D  plugs, oil, filter, air cleaner, out the door at parts house $109.  ;D

Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22263 on: Jan 21, 2021, 01:46 PM »
Went to my appointment with DMV and spaced out the need of having an emission done so now have to schedule another appointment
first available is February 8th ::) at least now its not like last time and 2 months out.  checking on a place to have some maintenance done on the E-450 super duty V-10 motor,  that is the MH, and got told by the Ford dealer it would be some time in April to get a tune up, oil change, transmission and cooling fluids replaced, @ roughly $2,000. Oh and the labor rate is  $195 PH  :woot: :cookoo: think I just became a ford mechanic  ;D  plugs, oil, filter, air cleaner, out the door at parts house $109.  ;D

Funny, I became a Honda mechanic the same way!!! :roflmao:

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22264 on: Jan 21, 2021, 06:47 PM »
Good evening ER's just off the ice 30 min. ago. Warm conditions but the wind was brutal 3 plus hrs. got the skunk.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22265 on: Jan 21, 2021, 06:54 PM »
Well Bummer on that Dennis.
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #22266 on: Jan 22, 2021, 02:43 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Partly cloudy skies and 23* this am, high of 33 today.

OG...was hoping you would connect with a slammer, dang..better luck next trip out!    :thumbsup:
  Dave...I’ve got Chevy, Ford and Dodge on my resume now, lol. Hope all is well up in Yellow Knife!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...YouTube videos have saved me lots of coins fixing my vehicles, best of luck with the repairs!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...yes, still plenty of security yesterday and I would imagine the barricades and fencing set up around the Capitol will be there for awhile yet as well. Kind of scratching my head this morning thinking about that...all these walls being built and heavy security around the Capitols for the lawmakers protection and the border wall is now history for ours? Can’t make heads or tails out of that one.  :'(
  FH4...best of luck with the derby, will be looking forward to your report!   :icefish:
  Marv...hope you sealed the deal on the tree estimate, sounds like Shamu may be getting another resting place...awesome!!  :thumbsup:
  Jeff...thanks for sharing the picture and trip, congrats on your first catfish through the ice!!  :clap: :thumbsup:  Best of luck if you’re heading out again today!
  Wally...wishing you safe travels and a wonderful time with the family....ENJOY EVERY MINUTE!!   :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:
  H2...one lucky winner in that Powerball...we’re going to double down on the MegaMillions today at the shop...the whole crew wants to retire!!   ;D

Looks like some of the miracles have begun already, there were more people back to work yesterday at the job site than we’ve seen since the shutdown, amazing!  Short on time, but the Cawfee’s on gang!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #22267 on: Jan 22, 2021, 03:57 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                                 It's 25* and calm here on my hill. ::)
                                 Eddie...........The fence around the capital in Albany is to keep protestors out but the border wall being taken down is to let
                         voters in. :o :o
                                 Bud..............I'm surprised that you don't have a mom and pop repair shop around you that is cheaper than the big guys.  :unsure:
                                 Dave............I use to do my own repairs but with all the new gizmos and gadgets they put on these things today, I just leave
                         it up to my mechanic  friend down the road. :flex:
                                 Steve...........I'll be going through all my gear, checking swivels and replacing if they look worn at all and cutting dacryon line and
                         taking a couple of feet off and new leaders before my next trip. :thumbsup:
                                 Wally............I hope you and Mr. WW have a safe trip to Ma. today. :thumbsup:
                                 OG...............Sorry to read about you got the striped kitty. :whistle:
                                 Fish..............I hope you have good luck at the derby. :flex:
                                 Today I have trailer light problem, Yesterday I went to a friends and hooked up to his trailer and it's not my truck end that has a
                         problem. If I need to do any wire changing I can take it tomorrow to my friends shop and he'll let work on inside his warm shop.
                                 I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW 

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22268 on: Jan 22, 2021, 04:41 AM »
Morning all,

OG.....sorry the striped kitty managed to find you out on the big lake  :(

IFF.....good luck with all the repairs  :flex:  hope the vaccine production actually speeds up as promised  :whistle:

Eddie.....good news that more people are showing up at the work site  :thumbsup:  let's hope it continues  ;)

IW.....congrats on catching the "non-striped kitty"  :icefish:  good luck with the wiring issue   :-\

MrC.....thanks, couldn't believe it when my name showed up as the winner  :o

WS.....hope the tree job estimate went well and you were able to get some Shamu scouting time in too     ;)2

H2L.....fingers crossed the lottery winner got in touch with you ok  :woot:

The package that was mailed in VA 12/12/20 finally made it to my mailbox yesterday   :clap:  not bad for what amounts to a 9 hour drive  :blink:

Will be packing up and heading east shortly  :thumbsup: :clap:

Have a good day & great weekend.  Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22269 on: Jan 22, 2021, 05:22 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

0 degrees with a slight breeze giving us a -9 WC. We have 3"-6" snow moving in tomorrow.

Eddie best of luck getting the right numbers :thumbsup: Shamu will be sitting for awhile.

IW nice cat :thumbsup:  17" crappie Wow! Congrats :thumbsup:

WW don't wear holes in the kids hugging them to much  ;D  Enjoy your time :clap:

OG better luck next outing :thumbsup:

The tree job, was is overgrown spruce that a fella wants to see disappear. It can be done whenever I want.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22270 on: Jan 22, 2021, 06:14 AM »
Good Morning, 28* and some light snow.
WW, have a good time with the family.
OG, that skunk can sure get around.
IW, good luck with the light issue, at least you can work inside.
F/H4, good luck in the derby.
Eddie, Good Luck to the gang with the lotto numbers. As far as the wall goes, it is all a shame of all the "good" that is being un-done, just because of who did it.
WS, we are staying in the teens over the weekend.
Have a good day and stay safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22271 on: Jan 22, 2021, 07:50 AM »
H2L with the skunk run I'm on I might be able to help the bowling team with a high handicap. I know I can sit and watch tip ups now. The good news is I am getting out more than usual. Time to bust out the shanty and flasher. No shanty out for last 3 yrs. I think. No flasher used this year yet. Bud/Drifter I'm in the wanna be mechanic column but have done some small fixes so far. Hope all have a safe, enjoyable day. The sled worked great.

Offline Rowdie

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Old Wrestling Coach
« Reply #22272 on: Jan 22, 2021, 11:52 AM »
Good almost afternoon everyone.   Sure hope to get on the ice today.   It's a shame I don't get out more since its right out my back door, but I seem to each fresh fish often.   I think the ice should be good to back on as I see a guy on my spot with a side by side.   Hopefully hit the sundown bite tonight!
"Once you've wrestled, everything else in life is easy"  Dan Gable

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #22273 on: Jan 22, 2021, 10:08 PM »
Good evening cloudy start to the day but sky cleared as day progressed windy at times.
IFF may you get all the motor home work completed before next DMV visit.
Old Goat good to to read your getting more fishing trips in this season.
Eddie good to hear more people are returning to your job site.
Ice Wanderer may the check of your tipus result in you catching a big fish next trip. Nice that you have a place to work inside on the trailer wiring.
Wallyworld may you trip to Ma. have been problem free enjoy the late Christmas celebration. Happy to hear you received the package from Virginia hope it did not contain any perishable items.
Whopper stopper nice that you can do the tree job when time permits.
Hunts2long  hope the snow was easy to clear from your walks and driveway.
Rowdie how was the evening fishing trip.
Fish/hunt4everif the derby has started may you be on the board with some fish.

Best to all fishing this weekend. Be safe,stay healthy.
 Steve

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22274 on: Jan 23, 2021, 03:39 AM »
Good Morning ER's coffee is ready. 5* here hope all are well and those going out today good luck.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22275 on: Jan 23, 2021, 04:37 AM »
Good Morning OG, Morning Everyone,
  15* with fairly strong NW winds this am, suppose to stay steady at 20-30mph throughout the day, high of 16.

Going to rough it out for a few hours on a reservoir shortly, traveling light...will catch up to you all this afternoon!   :tipup:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #22276 on: Jan 23, 2021, 04:48 AM »

Good morning OG, ER's,
                                   It's 14* and partly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                                   OG.........Good luck on the ice today and you take your shanty and flasher, maybe you get away from the striped kitty. :thumbsup:
                                   Wally......I hope the trip to Ma. was a smooth one. :flex:
                                   Rowdie...I hope your evening trip on the ice produced some nice fish. :unsure:
                                   H2l........I had to snow blow my driveway, we had about 3" over night. :o
                                   Steve.....Are some of your smaller pond freezing over enough for you to get out? ???
                                   Eddie.....I hope you have a chance to get on the ice this weekend. :unsure:
                                   Marv......That's good that the guy can wait for you to do the tree job when you feel it's the right weather to work. :thumbsup:
                                   Yesterday after snow blowing my driveway I hooked up to my trailer and I discovered 2 broken wire right where they came out of the
                          plug on the trailer, it's an odd ball plug 5 wires but only 4 prongs. I went to town and bought a 4 prong 4 wire plug took an ohm meter to
                          determine which 2 wires were doubled up. I spliced the new plug in but I still didn't have tail lights i found that the bulbs on the trailer were blown.
                          Put new ones in, still didn't have tail lights but the brake and turn signal works, I checked the plug from the truck side no power to tail light there.
                          So this morning I'm taking it down to my mechanics garage to work under the truck. Frustrating.
                                    Eddie just posted while I was typing, Good Luck on the reservoir today.
                                    I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22277 on: Jan 23, 2021, 05:27 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

14 heading to the mid 30's later today. Snow expected to start around noon today with 3"-6" expected.

Eddie... Best of luck today, sounds like a tough weather day on the ice :icefish:

IW.....Good luck getting the lights to work :thumbsup:

WW... May you be waking up to a bunch of morning hugs :thumbsup:

OG..... Best of luck if you find yourself out on the ice :thumbsup:

Yesterday was a crazy day. The s-i-l has been on the hunt for a second vehicle for her kayaking rig. She just didn't care for pulling her trailer around with her car. What she really wants and has owned is a Buick Enclave. Every vehicle since the Enclave has came up short in her mind. She found what appeared to be a good deal on a 2018 Enclave at a dealer 2.5 hours into WI. Yesterday her and I took a ride to see it. The dealer assured her it was near mint and it diid look nice.

When we got there, we gave it a good looking over and then took it for a ride. Immediately it sounded like the rear brakes were locked up with a terrifying squealing sound ??? The salesman even heard it from inside the dealership and came running out. Bottom line the noise didn't stop and 10' into the test ride the game was over.

We have been on the hunt for a different replacement for my old Buick. My wife had found a nice looking car just across the river in WI and said the s-i-l and I should check it out on the way home. Long story short it was a very nice Buick Lacrosse about the same color as my old one just 10 years newer with 100,000+ less miles. I called my wife and she made a ride over (25 miles) to look at it herself and we ended up driving it home. My Buick isn't worth much so I am going to try and sell it on my own.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22278 on: Jan 23, 2021, 05:41 AM »
15* this morning and they say it is heading for 16*. It was 30* when I turned in last night.
Eddie, good luck and hang onto your hat.
IW, trailer lights can be a pain in warm weather, this time of year a "big pain". Good luck.
WS, sounds like a good find on the car.
Lindsay and Rocky are coming up today for Amber's birthday dinner. Her birthday in on Sunday but having dinner today because I bowl on Sunday.

Where I buy most of my gas, the price has been the same since early last summer. It has gone up .20 cents in the past two weeks.

Everyone have a good day and stay warm...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22279 on: Jan 23, 2021, 05:49 AM »
Morning all,

Made it to MA w/o incident, traffic was very light and roads were mostly dry !!
So good to see everyone here again finally!!
A few hockey games on tap today, along with gift exchange!!
Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22280 on: Jan 23, 2021, 09:11 AM »
Jeff yeah would think the local Mom/Pop repair shop would be interested seeing how its got the doors for it.  Really nicely equipped but NOT INTERESTED, NOPE Don't work on those.  Looks like the daughter and family visiting hit a snag, not on the way as planned  :nono: :nono: what's the tow vehicle your working on getting trailer lights ? 

So looks like the local lakes have some acceptable lids so may be able to scratch the itch  ;D Tune up could be shoved to the back burner, and get out before the snow fly's

I forgot to get a dog in the hunt on the loto  ::) oh well  ;D
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #22281 on: Jan 23, 2021, 10:38 AM »
Good morning appears the Polar Vortex may have finally made its way to my area temperature in the high twenties with winds between 10 to 20 mph. I checked one weather website info. had to be old listed wind speed at 2 mph looking out one of my windows and using to wind indicators i can see flags at fire house is flying almost straight out and flapping and larger limbs on trees are swaying so wind speed must be higher then 2 mph. 
Eddie best to you with today's fishing make sure you anchor down any shelter.
Old Goat best to you with any fishing this weekend.
Ice Wanderer people have been fishing on smaller lakes in my area I have other things to do this weekend might get in some scouting and hopefully fish this coming week. May you figure out the trailer light problem.
Whopper Stopper may the new Buick serve you well and provide many years of good service. I would need to look at Buick's website to see what type of vehicle the Enclave is assume some type of SUV. Depending on the room your SIL needs two other GM vehicles she may want to look at are the Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain basically the same vehicle both come with a 4 cylinder engine (six cylinder is an option) and all wheel drive and average around twenty mpg in city/town driving. Just remember to check the width between wheel wells inside the cargo area so items can lay flat.
Hunts2long Happy Birthday wishes sent for Amber have a nice celebration tonight.
Wallyworld glad you arrived safely in Ma. enjoy the hockey games if you are allowed into the building I know what sports that are being played in NY. have limits on number of spectators usually no more then two per team player depending on facility size for indoor sports. Happy for your grandchildren they are able to play. I see here in NY. higher risk sports may have Spring season as now it will be up to local county health departments to determine if things are safe .I'm hoping i will be able to attend some lacrosse games this Spring.
IFF best to you if you get out fishing. May the snag in your daughter and grandson coming to chelp clean out your house not be Covid-19 related.

Have a good Saturday.
 Steve

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22282 on: Jan 23, 2021, 07:19 PM »
Well a few fish on the board but nowhere near the money so far. Still have till tomorrow morning to weigh until noon.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22283 on: Jan 23, 2021, 07:21 PM »
Good luck Fish!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22284 on: Jan 23, 2021, 07:24 PM »
Also released another 2.9 and 1.9 pound rainbows and about a 1 ling and sauger so far so at least caught some. 11 pound walleye is winning and 5 pound trout perch and crappie have been 1.10 pounds or so. Ling is around 4 pounds. Still fishing so we will see.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22285 on: Jan 23, 2021, 10:25 PM »
Nice fish FH4 Ever keep it going

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22286 on: Jan 24, 2021, 03:49 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  6* on the Hill this am, winds are still cranking 15-25, high of 19 today.

FH4... congrats on your catches so far, best of luck with today’s fishing...we’ll be pulling for you!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Steve...had a few close calls yesterday with the wind, going to make a few modifications with my Eskimo this week.   :thumbsup:
  Wally...glad the drive to Mass was problem free, hope you had a wonderful be-lated Christmas together!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  H2...Happy Birthday to Amber, hope you had a great evening together!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Marv...congrats on the new ride, hope it serves you well Sir!   That’s too bad about the car Jen wanted, but glad it happened there and not out on a highway! Best wishes to her in finding another one soon!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...hope you got the wiring issues all taken care of!   :thumbsup:

Had a pretty decent early morning bite yesterday with the perch, kept enough for a small fry. The winds were pretty brutal, so I only jigged and didn’t set any traps. Right about 9:30am, the bite just about completely shut down. I made a few moves out to deeper water and got on a couple, but mostly dinks.
  Heading back this am for a few hours...Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #22287 on: Jan 24, 2021, 05:02 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                             It's 1* and mostly clear here on my hill with a slight breeze. But wind is suppose to pick up. ::)
                             Eddie........I'm glad you were able to land on some Perch, good luck today. :thumbsup:
                             Fish..........Good job getting on the board and good luck this morning. :clap:
                             Marv.........I hope Jen can find her car, I'm sure there is one around. :unsure: Good thing the problem was noticeable right off the bat
                   and not one that would show up a month from the time she got it home. :cookoo: :%$#!: I'm glad that you were able to score on a car of
                   your choice. :flex:
                             Wally........I'm glad you and Mr. WW made it out to Ma. without any mishaps. :clap:
                             H2l..........Tell Happy Birthday to Amber from us at the 9:45 club. :thumbsup: :clap:
                             Steve.......I met my mechanic friend at his dads shop and had it fixed under an hour, somewhere the wire for the tail lights was broken in
                   the insulation, so we found where itwas good and spliced in a new wire. :cookoo: I'm glad we had the shop to work in. :flex:
                             Yesterday morning I went to unload my 4 wheeler from the trailer so I could take the trailer to the shop just to check it out. My wheeler's
                   brakes were frozen so when I got home from the fix I pulled my wheeler in to my basement to thaw it out, I'm glad that I have the walk in basement.
                              Today I'm going to rerig my tip ups.
                              I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22288 on: Jan 24, 2021, 06:27 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

14 heading to 22 later on. I have 4"+ of snow to get scraped and moved once it lightens up.

Eddie...Congratulation s on the fishing :thumbsup: Best of luck today :icefish:

IW.... Good job on getting the trailer fixed :thumbsup: Hope you get the traps ready for some ice time :thumbsup:

WW... Hope you are enjoying the games and time :thumbsup:

Fish.... Best of luck today. Will be watching for a report :icefish:

mr.clean thanks for the vehicle recommendations. She is set on an Enclave.

h2l....Our gas is up from what it was. We are anywhere between $2.29 and $2:39, sometimes within the same chain 4 miles apart ???

I have to wait a bit then off to snow detail. Not sure what's up after that.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22289 on: Jan 24, 2021, 06:28 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Looks like it’s going to be a cold one today. 14 degrees out and people are out on the ice. My wife is home today but working the next 3 days. They still haven’t figured out why she is so exhausted all the time. Mr Dickens is still getting acclimated to being blind. Like everyone else he has his good days and his bad days.

WallyWorld, Glad you had a safe trip to Mass. Good luck to your grandkids in their games today.

Whopper Stopper, Congratulations on the new ride. That is good news that the tree job doesn’t need to be done immediately. If your SIL decided to go Chevy she should look at the new trail blazer. My wife got one as a loaner when her car was in the shop and she loved it lots of cargo space.

Mason Eddie, Thats great news that there are more workers and there hasn’t been any riots where your working.

IFF, Hopefully you can get the E450 tuned up. To bad there isn’t a local garage interested in working on it. I lucked out since I can’t get under my Cherokee there is a garage that works on older vehicles and charges 80 dollars a hr.

Ice Wanderer, Hope you were able to thaw out your brakes on your 4 Wheeler and get your tip ups re rigged.

Fish/hunt4ever, keep it going.

Hunts2long, Continued prayers for you and your wife.,

Hope everyone has a great and safe day today. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.