Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1631928 times)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #22170 on: Jan 13, 2021, 02:32 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!   ;D   25* under partly cloudy skies this am, high of 30 today.  Chalk up another lost post for me yesterday,  :%$#!:

OG/Bud...hope you guys get a chance to hookup fishing together....best of luck!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...found out yesterday afternoon one worker tested positive, one negative. Believe today makes 10 days since their tests were taken, no symptoms to date for any of our crew. Not certain what will take place yet, but I am going to schedule another test for today if I can get in.
  Tom...my condolences to you on the loss of your friends, this past year has surely been a difficult time for so many.
  H2...it was snowing pretty good here yesterday morning when I left for work, didn’t add up to much though either.
  Wally...hope today the big brown truck arrives with your parts!   :thumbsup:  Security is definitely increasing around the workplace. Understand we’ll be at the Capitol today helping to get that ready for the 20th...boarding up windows.
  Marv...glad you and the ladies had a fun trip to the shack, hope you had a good trip yesterday on the ice!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...glad you and Jon had a good trip, did you get enough crappies for a fry?   Hope your wife had safe travels home to a nice clean house!   ;D  :thumbsup:

Not sure how our crew got picked to help secure the Capitol, but that’s what we’re scheduled for doing today and possibly tomorrow. I had to ask my foreman “ how do we lay 2 X 4’s and plywood with a trowel? “   He didn’t find it as funny as the rest of the crew, but it made for a good laugh regardless.
  Time to get ready for another adventure at the Capitol.... Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22171 on: Jan 13, 2021, 03:13 AM »
Good morning Eddie! Good morning everyone :bow:

18 with freezing fog looking at the mid 30's later today.

Eddie the 2x4's and plywood will be a nice change ;D Crazy stuff going on all around the country :cookoo:

I could have made some good money yesterday if I worked for 9Lives. I think Morris would have been impressed with the crappies I caught, unfortunately  9" was the biggest I could find. I hit a couple of tough slush spots and one big crack, eventually called it a day.

This morning I have to make a jungle run and visit the Dentist. Just a cleaning so pretty much in and out. Some junk weather moving in tomorrow  with some guessers claiming freezing rain pluse 5 inches. Other guessers sticking to all rain, others all snow ??? I just chalk it up to "They don't Know".

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #22172 on: Jan 13, 2021, 04:37 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Marv, ER's,
                        It's 25* and overcast here on my hill. ::)
                        Eddie.........I guess the protest last week in Washington have our governor worried to make that kind of precaution. :o I had a nice
               Crappie dinner last night, with onion rice and a salad. :thumbsup:
                        Marv..........It sounds like you hit the jackpot on the Crappie, what is the legal size and limit out there? ??? Good luck at the dentist. :thumbsup:
               I hope you get all rain maybe it won't hurt the ice as much as the snow might. :unsure:
                        Tom...........It's a bad time in our country with this covid, My condolences go out to you and your friends family. :(
                        H2l............On the news yesterday they mentioned something about ice conditions on the Great Sacandaga, I guess it's not that safe. :unsure:
                        Wally..........I hope the parts for the 4 wheeler show up today, at least you haven't had much in the way of snow to have to clear off your car. :blink:
                        Steve.........#2 son is still working on his kitchen, he put the new flooring down on Monday and was working on a roll around island. :flex:
                        My wife gets home today and house is clean, I hope to her satisfaction, I kept up with it the whole time she was gone. I just duid some extra stuff
               to surprise her.
                        Doing some errands this morning, then cooking a nice dinner for my wife tonight.
                        I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22173 on: Jan 13, 2021, 05:01 AM »
Marv..........It sounds like you hit the jackpot on the Crappie, what is the legal size and limit out there? ??? Good luck at the dentist. :thumbsup:
               I hope you get all rain maybe it won't hurt the ice as much as the snow might. :unsure:
                       IW

IW.... No size restrictions on this particular lake. The limit is 10

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22174 on: Jan 13, 2021, 05:06 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....10 days to get test results  :o  kind of a waste of time since the isolation period is 10 days  :cookoo:  be safe while working at the capital, lots of crazies running around    ::)

TT......my sympathies on the loss of your friends  :'(   :'(  it's never easy saying the final good bye  :'(

WS.....sounds like a fun day minus the slush pockets and crack  :thumbsup:  even tho the fish were small at least you were catching  :clap:  hope the storm doesn't mess up the ice conditions too bad  :-\

IW.....safe travels to MrsIW, I'm sure she'll appreciate the clean house and the nice dinner  :bow: :thumbsup:

H2L.....another "warm up" starting tomorrow  :blink:  not good for the lakes just starting to build ice  :nono:

Parts arrived late yesterday afternoon  :clap:  my car should be tucked away later today  :thumbsup:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22175 on: Jan 13, 2021, 05:22 AM »
Good morning ERs
Eddie think I would fit right in with your crew I would have been laughing too  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Marv have a good trip to the jungle and back

Up a little earlier than I planed on, but still have to break camp and get ready to travel.  Might have to cut the planned visit with relatives short as one is having COVID symptoms and had tested positive in the resent passed.  Hopefully will be able to visit this Summer

At some point today will need to find where to get the onboard propane tank topped off. 

It’s a shame that there’s a need to have brick layers boarding up things,  destroying property is not going to help them.

WW oh good  on part’s have arrived and reassembling goes smoothly
Bud

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #22176 on: Jan 13, 2021, 06:02 AM »
Morning All !!!!!

33° at the house this morning with a light dusting of snow & 34° here at work.....

Suppose to have some messed up weather today. Forecasted to hit 41° before noon then a storm rolls in packing strong winds & rain. Then the temp is suppose to drop to the 20's with strong winds & snow. Sounds like it could potentially be a nasty trip home from work if it actually happens.....

It's Wednesday so one more wake up before a nice 4 day weekend. Looking like a moderately busy day & tomorrow looks about the same. Time to finish this coffee & get to work.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY & STAY HEALTHY/SAFE !!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22177 on: Jan 13, 2021, 06:36 AM »
28* and cloudy.

WW, glad the parts arrived. FedEx and UPS must be enjoying the slow down after the holidays. I know I don't miss all the cardboard.

IW, I didn't see the report on TV of ice conditions. I saw a couple guys out off the campsite on Tuesday but haven't talked to anyone. It had to have been making some ice the past 2/3 days and nights. There is not much snow on the ice.

SpitzoMT, those long weekend are always nice. Hope the weather is OK for the trip home.

Eddie, lets just hope that all your work is not needed. Remember all that was done for election day.

WS, glad you got into some fish. Good luck with the cleaning, I mean the teeth.

IFF, safe travels today.

Have a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22178 on: Jan 13, 2021, 07:43 AM »
A couple of more days of work and able to get out and do some ice fishing, been a little bit of time, and derby next weekend.

I cannot believe some of the things going on in the nation right now, we just need to stand together and not let the media and all the politicians sway us, but I guess some people just do not look into the facts and listen to everything they are told, sorry for my rant, just hate to see all the crap that people are doing right now and trying to blame others for it.  We need to stand up for what we believe in and do it respectfully and peacefully. 

Everyone have a good mid week day and be safe out there, just seen the news today that the experts are saying the Corona Virus is not that bad of a thing anymore, love how they jump one way and back again.  Be safe.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22179 on: Jan 13, 2021, 09:07 PM »
Well was able to set lines with an OldGoat now making another run south see it hit 64  In centennial today  :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: WTG Marv  crappies you say  :bow: :bow: :bow

Pillow time again
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22180 on: Jan 14, 2021, 02:40 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Another mild start to the day here, calm winds and 28*, high of 35 with a chance of some snow showers.

Bud... glad you had the chance to fish with OG, that’s awesome!!  :clap: :thumbsup:  Where is the next stop for the ice cruiser?
  FH4...your not alone in your rant... ;)2.  Hope your last shift goes problem free today, best of luck on the ice!   :thumbsup:
  H2...we all arrived at work yesterday dressed for an 8 hour day outside...clocked in and told they were holding off on the window protection. Apparently there was going to be some rally or protest expected about the recent stabbing incident there last week.  :cookoo:
  Spitz...hope you had safe travels home and a good wrap up to the week, enjoy that 4 day weekend!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...agreed 100%, we found out results by the time they’re ready to return back to work...makes no sense at all, this whole testing deal is just pitiful. Can’t understand why rapid testing is not available to us.  :%$#!:  Glad you received your parts, hope the fix was easy enough for Mr.WW.   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...looking forward to the first fish fry, that sounded like a good one for you, nice job!  :clap: :thumbsup: 
  Marv...congrats on hitting a bunch of crappies, awesome!  :clap: :thumbsup:  Hopefully that weather doesn’t screw up the conditions too bad.
  I-45...haven’t heard much from you recently, hope everyone is doing well.   :thumbsup:

What a screwed up day yesterday, lol. Dressed up in my base layer long underwear, wicking socks under light wool on my feet, all the bells and whistles to work comfortably outside. Then they throw the curve ball, we’re working inside today...I changed in my truck in the parking garage. Kept waiting for an officer to show up and ask...what the hell are you doing? There was an eye in the sky about 20’ from my truck, Doh!  ;D
  Security was on high alert, haven’t seen so many State Troopers gathered down there since the last graduation that took place. One thing worth mentioning and what made our day satisfying, was the very appreciated comments some of Troopers gave us after telling them Thank You for your service. Some were caught totally off guard hearing that and gave us a few moments of their time just to say Thank You in regular conversation. That was pretty awesome.  :thumbsup:
  Not wearing my base layers today or wicking Sox today..what do you want to bet we’ll clock in and get told we’re working outside today, lol...Cawfee’s on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #22181 on: Jan 14, 2021, 04:19 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                          It's 25* and overcast, like Eddie snow showers later. ::)
                          Eddie.......Don't these supervisors know that the working man come dressed for the conditions they will be working.  :cookoo: :%$#!:
               That's a nice story about your crew and the troopers. :clap:
                          Bud.........I'm glad to read that you and OG got to wet a line together. :thumbsup: One of these days Eddie and I will hook up. ;D
                          Marv........How was your trip to the jungle? ??? I hope you're getting out today. :unsure:
                          Wally.......I'm glad that the parts came in and maybe you can get your car back in the garage. :flex:
                          Spitz.......Enjoy your 4 day weekend. :thumbsup:
                          Fish........I hope you have a successful fish weekend. :clap: :thumbsup:
                          My wife got home around 3 yesterday, she was impressed with the new lighted walkway.
                          Jon and I are headed out this afternoon for another evening fishing trip, we will be fishing late I expect.
                          I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22182 on: Jan 14, 2021, 05:17 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....good luck this afternoon  :icefish:

Eddie.....hope you're dressed right for whatever your day brings, bet whoever was behind the eye in the sky got a giggle  :roflmao:

IFF.....glad you got a chance to meet up and fish with OG  :thumbsup:  safe travels on the next leg of your journey  ;)

Spitz.....enjoy the long weekend  :clap:

FH4.....apparently some people were never taught the meaning of peaceful and respectful  :blink:

WS.....how did you make out with the storm yesterday  ???

4 wheeler's back in the barn, car's back in the garage  :thumbsup:  :clap: 

Checked the cards from the trail cams yesterday, found someone looking back  :roflmao:

Offline Rowdie

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Old Wrestling Coach
« Reply #22183 on: Jan 14, 2021, 05:59 AM »
Morning everyone!    A little windy in ND  today.    35 to 40 sustained  and 70 mph gusts!   :o
"Once you've wrestled, everything else in life is easy"  Dan Gable

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22184 on: Jan 14, 2021, 06:12 AM »
Good morning everone :bow:

31 with freezing rain moving in this morning followed by all rain by mid morning. This evening the snow comes but it sounds like only 4-5". The wind will be cranking up so all in all, a bad day for the joints ???

Eddie... nothing like communication :cookoo: One time, a guy at our work drove 1 1/2 hours through a snow/ice event just to find out he was fired  :cookoo: I always wondered why the boss didn't just call.

IW... good luck on the ice :icefish: No fishing here with the rain.

WW... glad you have your spot back :thumbsup:

Bud... hope the weather holds for your travels :thumbsup:

Yesterdays Dentist appoint went well. I have to get them cleaned 4X a year so it's pretty routine at this point. A lesson to the kids to brush twice a day and never leave a limb knock your smile loose  ;D

Just in the garage tinkering today.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #22185 on: Jan 14, 2021, 06:29 AM »
Good Morning Everyone !!

18° when I left for work & the same here at work.

Yesterday's weather event didn't play out as forecasted which was good. The wind was hurricane force most of the day, but the rain, falling temps & snow were not a factor. News said a 125mph gust was recorded in the Missoula area.

Time to finish this coffee & get this last day of work out of the way.

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY & STAY HEALTHY/SAFE !!!!!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22186 on: Jan 14, 2021, 06:35 AM »
29* this morning.
Rowdie, welcome to the site. Hang on to your hat today.
Eddie, I saw all the Troopers on the evening news, they are a great group. You should let them know that it will be much "better" once the weather warms.  I was even looking for your work crew.
FH4, I too hear your RANT. For the past 4 years it has been nothing but in-fighting, haa anything been done for "we the people". I feel most have forgotten why they were sent to Washington.

Wife just was called by the daughter (Amber) that works at DD that all their Covid test came back NEG. One of the workers who last worked around the New Year had tested POS. They had closed for one day to clean everything. Amber and Luis have been using another entrance to the house, wearing mast and not coming around us at all.
A friend of mine is heading out on the lake this morning to give it a try with his son. He said he would give me a call if he had cell service on the ice.
My nephew bought an RO for making syrup.  It removes about 40% of the water before boiling. He also got a new filter system. He is really into this.
Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22187 on: Jan 14, 2021, 07:08 AM »
Good Morning ER's 30* here with rain/snow mix moving in. Bud and I went to where I caught my 16 nice ones. 4 hrs. 1 fish each and less than 10 bites between both of us. Guess   One word for the day no two Epic failure. Did see a bunch of Geese but the F-45 flying around might have = the goose count. Hope redemption day comes soon. Stay safe have a good day.  Welcome Rowdie

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22188 on: Jan 14, 2021, 07:32 AM »
Well I am glad I am not the only one with the issues around, just wish the folks in D.C. did not just go there for their own agenda and to line their pockets, I think we should go back to how it was founded that you had to have something back home to fund your political carrier and not rely on others, but I guess that is another rant that I will not go down to far.  Just wish people would not be sheep and follow what the media puts out there.  I have seen that first hand when one of the news around here came out with a story about an incident and I knew all the truth behind it and there were so many people jumping on the false bandwagon, and all because the truth of the matter made some in the news look bad and they never did do a rebuttal once the truth came out.  But hey we are all people and make mistakes, we all need to forgive and forget, and love on another.  I always go by the treat others the way I want to be treated. Sorry I try not to be to political here, on to being on the ice and relieve some of the stress from work and other sources.

One more after today and here I come to the ice, unless this 60 mph wind does not die down.  I am so over this W.... well I will leave it there.  Good day to all and have a safe one.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #22189 on: Jan 14, 2021, 08:21 PM »
Good evening reached the middle forties today. I see reports here on Ice Shanty some of the larger and deeper lakes in my area of NY. are building ice thickness so that is encouraging. Well my prize package for the new Year's day giveaway contest has made it to my regional postal distribution  center. :clap: :clap: So hopefully tomorrow or Saturday the package will be at my door. It appears the demand for the Covid vaccine is exceeding the current supply may this not lead to problems across our nation.
Eddie good to hear your coworker tested negative. May you have been properly dressed for today's work. I think reason you masons are helping board up windows at state capital building is because all of you have been working there for some time and have passed any security checks so you get the job over bringing in a carpentry firm.
Whopper Stopper good to hear all was good at the dentist. Congratulations on catching the crappies.
Ice Wanderer may son#2 have the kitchen flooring down with no rolls.humps.etc.  .Glad you wife arrived home safely. Hope today's fishing trip with Jon results in good catches for both of you.
Wallyworld happy to read the 4 wheeler parts arrived and repairs are completed and your car can now be sheltered from any winter weather. thank you for the game camera photo.
Iff sorry to to hear one of your relatives tested positive for the virus may they have minor problems. Nice that you and Old Goat were able to meet and fish together.
SpitzoMT. May your home and town be in good shape after the high winds .I saw on the news were parts of Washington and Oregon are cleaning up from high winds and heavy rainfall.
Hunts2long glad everyone at your daughter's Dunkin Doughnuts store tested negative. May the one worker who had the positive test earlier this month be recovered. Looks like your Nephew is getting into the maple syrup production big time. Best to him with this venture.
Fish/hunt4ever  we can only hope our elected politicians in Washington,DC. realize the time for fighting between parties is not now there is to much work to be done getting the United states back on it's feet . We all need to reach some common ground for the betterment of our country. Enjoy the fishing this weekend may it be a vacation from all the problems around you .
Rowdie may you also not have seen any major problems from the high winds out your way today. Welcome to the thread.
Icefisher-45 ditto Eddie's words may all be good with you and your wife.

Be safe,stay healthy and have a good night. Best to all fishing tomorrow.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22190 on: Jan 15, 2021, 02:35 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and calm 29* this am, high of 33 today. Might see some snow showers and freezing rain this evening.

Steve...you’re absolutely right about our crew and the security clearances. That and the fact our crew has the most manpower of all the trades down there. Good news on the ice forming down your way, hope you can put some of those new lures to work soon....best of luck!   :thumbsup:
  FH4...keep us posted on your fishing adventures....best of luck!   :thumbsup:
  OG/Bud...unfortunate the bite was off, but I bet it was a good time for you both nonetheless...nice job fellas!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  H2...excellent news on all the negative tests! :clap:  Saw a picture of a real big pike caught up there yesterday, was definitely in the 40” class.
  Spitz...hope that wind has calmed down, best of luck over the weekend!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...glad your appointment went well, hopefully the snow stays on the low side. Best of luck if you’re heading out today!  :thumbsup:
  Wally...didn’t hear anything about my 4 wheeled changing room, so think I’m in the clear!  :roflmao:  How’s the ice looking up your way?
  Jeff...will be looking forward to your report, you guys picked a great day weather wise....hope the Walters were hungry!   :thumbsup:

We were inside all day yesterday...suppose to be today also!   ;D  We have Monday off for MLK Day, so I’m not certain what their intentions are on the Capitol at the moment. Probably get some type of info on that today.
  Running a tad behind, but the Cawfee’s on!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22191 on: Jan 15, 2021, 04:04 AM »
Eddie winds blew me all the way to Tennessee, dropping off my guest then it will be back home to colorado  and get in on some perch slaying, and on to tangling with some lake trout on Lake Grandby. Canceled out on the visit with family as the are among those that had not feeling well and got “positive “ tests  more later as I need a good nap

Gads it’s windy here
Bud

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22192 on: Jan 15, 2021, 04:57 AM »
Good Morning  Eddie, Bud, and all ER's   34* here the rain/snow mix was easy on Madison  only 1 inch. Your right Eddie it was still a good time out on ice even though the results were close to striped kitty day. Bud hope you stop in again sometime. Your ice Cruiser looked sweet; enjoy your travels with it. Stay safe all and enjoy your day.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #22193 on: Jan 15, 2021, 06:25 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 29* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                          Rowdie......Welcome to the ER's. :thumbsup:
                          Eddie........Maybe the governor thinks things will be peaceful next week. :cookoo: Enjoy the 3 days off, any fishing plans? ???
                 It's going to be a zoo where jon and I fished with the holiday. so I'm staying home. :blink:
                          Bud..........Safe trip home, I hope you can get out and land some nice perch or Lake Trout. :thumbsup:
                          Steve........#2 son got his floor door down but now they are painting the ceiling, I know they're doing it backwards but his wife
                 wanted to get some of the kitchen back to cook., they'll use drop cloths. :whistle:
                          Marv.........I hope the snow has passed and you can get out on the ice again. :unsure:
                          Wally........I hope there are ice fishing plans your way. :unsure:
                          Jon and I did good, I got a limit of Crappie to clean this morning.

I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22194 on: Jan 15, 2021, 06:44 AM »
18* and clear.
IW, good job on the ice.
Mr. C, sounds like the package is getting close to home. The wife ordered 2 new remotes for the TV's, one came day before yesterday, haven't seen the other one.
Eddie, didn't see the pike, guess that is one reason I miss working in the Bait Shop.
F/H4, I could solve most of the issues, if we all stayed home, off the streets they would have nothing to tell lies about. "Let them HEAR our silence." If you have ever camped 5/6 miles back in the Adirondacks, you would know how loud silence can be.
Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22195 on: Jan 15, 2021, 06:48 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....fingers crossed the capitol makes it thru w/o any damage  :-\  enjoy your long weekend  :thumbsup:

IW......congrats on the crappie  :flex:  the lakes we ice fish aren't ready yet  :blink: 

IFF.....that was quite the tail wind  :roflmao:  safe travels back home, good luck with the fishing  ;)2  hope all the sick family members are feeling better soon  ;)

WS......hope the storm has passed and you didn't get hit too bad  :-\

OG......you kept the kitty away and had time on the ice with a friend, doesn't get much better than that  :thumbsup:

H2L......glad Amber and her crew came up negative  :clap:

Nothing special planned for today, some mixed precip moving in overnight  ::)  sure would be nice if it would either be winter or spring not bounce back and forth  :wacko:

Offline Rowdie

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Old Wrestling Coach
« Reply #22196 on: Jan 15, 2021, 07:15 AM »
Morning everyone!  Still WINDY but going down today.  Over 90 MPH gusts in ND yesterday.    :o.    Numerous damage throughout state.  Glad we didn't get snow.   Sure could use an artic blast to put more ice on the lake.
"Once you've wrestled, everything else in life is easy"  Dan Gable

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #22197 on: Jan 15, 2021, 07:15 AM »
Happy Friday Everyone !!

11° here this morning with a forcasted high of 41°.....

No for sure plans today, but I'm hearing the hardwater calling my name so I may head out for a few hours & get the 1st trip of the season out of the way. Threw the Vex & the Ion batteries on their chargers last night to make sure they are ready for use.....

Time for a cup of coffee to start the day & then I think I'll load the truck up & head out fishing for a bit.....

HOPE YA ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY & STAY SAFE N' HEALTHY !!!!!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22198 on: Jan 15, 2021, 08:22 AM »
WW, spring gets my vote, but we have a ways to go...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22199 on: Jan 15, 2021, 08:30 AM »
WW, spring gets my vote, but we have a ways to go...h2l
Yeah we'll probably end up getting winter weather in April and May  :nono: :blink: :pinch: ::)

Just checked the forecast....4-12" between tonight and Sunday  :wacko:  definitely not going to help the ice situation  >:(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.