Author Topic: Striker Suit sales  (Read 3083 times)

Offline slamminsam

• Team IceShanty Addict
Striker Suit sales
« on: Oct 26, 2017, 12:26 PM »
Any Striker suit sales or deals come up, please let me know...looking to get a xxs or youth xl for my son.  Last year Gander MT had good deals but out of buisness.  X-mas gift, so I believe Black Friday or Cyber Monday I'm hoping I can get him one....thanks in advance.
Take the pledge, be safe, enjoy every second of life and lets go JETS!

Offline JaminWI

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Striker Suit sales
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2017, 12:29 PM »
Those are going to be your best chance.  Also, watch for Dicks Sporting goods.  They have been sending out 20% codes pretty regularly recently.  May not hurt to sign up for their emails. 
I just scored a Predator jacket at my local mom/pop shop 20% off that was doing an "ice season" sale one day last weekend. 

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Oct 26, 2017, 12:41 PM »
I don't believe Striker makes an adult suit in XXS.  Your best best is the Predator Youth Suits.  I'm not good with kid's sizes anymore...

http://www.strikerstore.com/Youth-Predator-Jacket-2017-p/135200.htm

http://www.upnorthsports.com/ice-fishing/ice-fishing-apparel/ice-fishing-jackets/striker-ice-youth-predator-jacket-2018.html

I'll keep my eyes open for you if they go on sale.

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3 on: Oct 26, 2017, 12:56 PM »
Its their sister brand ...similar to the SI Hardwater

http://www.strikerstore.com/Heat-Sink-Jacket-p/110300.htm    small

http://www.strikerstore.com/Heat-Sink-Ice-Bibs-p/210350.htm  medium

the bibs will shorten up 6 inches ...check size chart

how old is your child ...he can grow into a medium pretty quick 
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline royjulius

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Top 5 Pike:14-5,15-5,15-10,17-0,18-4, 2B cont.
« Reply #5 on: Oct 26, 2017, 01:03 PM »
If you can wait til February, Redrockstore.com will have half price on all Striker stuff. At least they used to, haven't looked in a couple of years. I waited to get mine and I got a full climate suit with liners for half of what it woulda cost me in November. I just had to be patient and wear my old carharts a while longer.  :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #6 on: Oct 26, 2017, 01:47 PM »

Offline slamminsam

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Nov 02, 2017, 10:38 AM »
I'm pretty sure I'm going to get him the "Youth Predator"....looks to be better than the "youth guardian".  Numerous amount of paces are starting to carry them now...and the going price is $119 for each top/bottom.  So, if you see sale or cheaper give me a heads up please.  Most places will be free shipping because of price, so thats not a biggie....but %20, %30 and more % is what I'm thinking...again, probab;y a BlackFriday flash sale or Cyber Monday.  Which is better, BF or CyberMonday?

Also, why don't I see many people selling used youth flotation suits....I know this is going to be a 1 year present (outgrow), we should have a swap site or section.
Take the pledge, be safe, enjoy every second of life and lets go JETS!

Offline Bearseatfish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Nov 02, 2017, 11:39 AM »

Also, why don't I see many people selling used youth flotation suits....I know this is going to be a 1 year present (outgrow), we should have a swap site or section.
[/quote]

I Like the idea of a swap section. Especially for our little ones that grow out of gear year to year.
In winter we become gods and walk on water....

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9 on: Nov 02, 2017, 01:44 PM »
I'm pretty sure I'm going to get him the "Youth Predator"....looks to be better than the "youth guardian".  Numerous amount of paces are starting to carry them now...and the going price is $119 for each top/bottom.  So, if you see sale or cheaper give me a heads up please.  Most places will be free shipping because of price, so thats not a biggie....but %20, %30 and more % is what I'm thinking...again, probab;y a BlackFriday flash sale or Cyber Monday.  Which is better, BF or CyberMonday?

you might get more than a season out of the bibs with the adjustable inseam ...as for the jacket maybe buy one size larger to grow into math...I grew into then out of many of my clothes in my youth.

Offline niok285

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10 on: Nov 02, 2017, 05:31 PM »
Check out the clearance section on Striker's website. I got bibs and a jacket for $300.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #11 on: Nov 03, 2017, 09:21 AM »
FishUSA has $40 off $200 ...may want to look there

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12 on: Nov 03, 2017, 11:24 AM »
I really like how the knee re-enforcement material goes from the top of the knee to the bottom of the pant leg on the Heat Sink / Lake Effect bibs.  Honestly if I knew that before I would've bought them over the Hardwater bibs just for that reason alone. 

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #13 on: Nov 03, 2017, 11:29 AM »
I really like how the knee re-enforcement material goes from the top of the knee to the bottom of the pant leg on the Heat Sink / Lake Effect bibs.  Honestly if I knew that before I would've bought them over the Hardwater bibs just for that reason alone.
but no padding in the knees on the cheaper versions that you mentioned. even with padding, it can get cold on the knees after a while. no way would i do it w/o it with hard ice pressing on them and the extra cold getting thru.
the versions you mentioned are for snow machines and so that's why no padding in the knees or seat, and that's why the material goes down further on the leg to stop wind better.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.