Author Topic: Slickdeals  (Read 817 times)

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
Slickdeals
« on: Oct 16, 2020, 11:23 AM »
Has anyone used this service? Almost signed up and had second thoughts as to it be legit.
<===Lefty===

Offline bwjay

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Slickdeals
« Reply #1 on: Oct 16, 2020, 11:30 AM »
I've been using Slickdeals for over a decade. They are user-submitted deals, verified by others. There are some really good ones that come and go quickly when vendors realize something is mis-priced or when there is a limited quantity. But, yeah it's legit! Just make sure you're not going to some shady store - if it's one you haven't heard of before, read up on it. I refuse to buy from Rakuten for example because of them abusing customer data in the past. They have some deals occasionally. So just do your research on the store, otherwise enjoy the deals!

Offline Lyontyl

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Oct 16, 2020, 12:10 PM »
I, same as above post, have been using this website for over a decade. 

I probably visit this site about 5 times a day.

I have saved a lot of money on some epic deals using this website.

Definitely save to your favorites!

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3 on: Oct 16, 2020, 01:44 PM »
Thanks guy's I always do check out new stores by first checking for a phone number and address. If there isn't one I pass on them.
<===Lefty===

Offline Mike84

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Oct 16, 2020, 02:14 PM »
It's a great site that provides user submitted deals although there are some shill accounts that try and direct traffic to their sites. But they are usually kicked off quickly.  I would also advise for you to set "deal alerts" so that when something you want to be alerted to goes on sale you get an email.  Another site I use in conjunction with Slickdeals is Ben's Bargains.  It's similar in that it's user submitted.  i also use Camel Camel Camel when researching amazon prices.
I'm just here for the ice fishing groupies..

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Oct 17, 2020, 09:32 AM »
Yup good website for deals. you don't need an account, but it's nice to set up deal alerts and such. I try not to look at it too much to help my wallet,  deal alerts help with that.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.