Author Topic: waterman res.  (Read 3665 times)

Offline flik n dip

• Team IceShanty Addict
waterman res.
« on: Jan 26, 2008, 03:21 PM »
Ww went out there today from 7am-3:30 and nothing three flags and 1 pic.  pikemaster caught a nice 6-8lb pike.  Me and his brother were wasting time running around like idots.

Offline pike master

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • let there be ice!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: waterman res.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 2008, 05:05 PM »

Offline RIfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • the tank!!!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2008, 06:37 PM »
Nice ,get any jiggin?
How are the edges ?

Offline pike master

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jan 26, 2008, 07:00 PM »
nop not good jiggin there

Offline miket.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • ICE IS NICE
« Reply #4 on: Jan 26, 2008, 08:38 PM »
nice pike there :o :o :o
hard core fanatic  Http:
http://timeanddate.com/s/1a9j

Offline Mc Lovin

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 26, 2008, 08:40 PM »
I hope Watermans is hot again on Sunday. Free dogs and brew, stop by the green shanty west of the island

Offline RIfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • the tank!!!
« Reply #6 on: Jan 26, 2008, 08:56 PM »
sweet ,free food an beer ,I'll call all my buddies,Coor's light please ;D
How are the edges ?

Offline BaitWrangler

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #7 on: Jan 27, 2008, 06:54 PM »
I'm glad I wasn't part of that madness out there on Saturday, especially if they weren't biting.  The concensus seems to be that heading south might be our best bet.  I don't know about everyone else but this this slow bite is driving me nuts and by taking the drive to the southern part of the state where the ice came later, we might be able to find some fish that are not so sleeping.

I am planning on some Wordens action or sneaking over to Pasquiset, anyone thinking about joining I plan on being there between 7-8.

EAD

Offline flik n dip

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Jan 27, 2008, 06:59 PM »
was thinking going down there next sat. because I have school.  maybe somewhere new like wordens or johnsons.

Offline BaitWrangler

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #9 on: Jan 27, 2008, 07:19 PM »
was thinking going down there next sat. because I have school.  maybe somewhere new like wordens or johnsons.

Agreed my friend, glad I'm not the only one.

EAD

Offline pike master

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Jan 27, 2008, 07:24 PM »
dont worry iam right behind ya did you here anything on wordans or chapmens

Offline TDibiasio

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #11 on: Jan 29, 2008, 02:01 PM »
I fished Chapmans on Saturday and action was really slow and ice was sketchy.... less than 3 inches  :o

My brother fished Wordens on Sunday and did ok a few pike in the 5-6lb range but he said there were many open areas, actually he was trudging along heading to the far side of the pond with his head down looked up and was only about 10 feet from walking into open water..... ( He had a life vest on but winter swimming is not my idea of fun )

With this warm weather in the low 40's this week I highly doubt that any place down south will be safe.  I was planning to do just the opposite of you and maybe head to Watermans or Stump this weekend.  I have to believe these places will turn on sooner or later dont you ???

Can someone give me an ice report twords the end of the week so that I dont make the hour journey up there to find that no one is fishing because the ice is not safe. 

Offline Mc Lovin

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #12 on: Jan 29, 2008, 04:02 PM »
I fished Chapmans on Saturday and action was really slow and ice was sketchy.... less than 3 inches  :o

My brother fished Wordens on Sunday and did ok a few pike in the 5-6lb range but he said there were many open areas, actually he was trudging along heading to the far side of the pond with his head down looked up and was only about 10 feet from walking into open water..... ( He had a life vest on but winter swimming is not my idea of fun )

With this warm weather in the low 40's this week I highly doubt that any place down south will be safe.  I was planning to do just the opposite of you and maybe head to Watermans or Stump this weekend.  I have to believe these places will turn on sooner or later dont you ???

Can someone give me an ice report twords the end of the week so that I dont make the hour journey up there to find that no one is fishing because the ice is not safe. 

Watermans is solid , use a variety of small and large bait to keep the flags flyin. I did well today on 7"

Offline Cabin Fevor

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #13 on: Jan 29, 2008, 04:14 PM »

If your coming up to Stump, call ahead and make reservations...

Offline steady eddie

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I'm all in
« Reply #14 on: Jan 29, 2008, 05:29 PM »

If I slip the maitre d' a 50 can I get a better spot ?

Offline pike master

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #15 on: Jan 29, 2008, 05:37 PM »
Mc Loven how come you did not ask me to go with you i whould have showed you how to fish lol.

Offline kingmartin1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #16 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:16 PM »
Simpson's pic that's great lmao

Offline Mc Lovin

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #17 on: Jan 29, 2008, 09:00 PM »
Mc Loven how come you did not ask me to go with you i whould have showed you how to fish lol.
[/quo

I'm not a planner. If ya' know I'm there just show up. 

Offline pike master

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #18 on: Jan 29, 2008, 09:06 PM »
Ok sounds good

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.