Author Topic: Best way to bait tilts for pike and best baits to use . HELP !!  (Read 3282 times)

Offline SHORTSEASON

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best way to bait tilts for pike and best baits to use . HELP !!
« Reply #30 on: Jan 27, 2011, 12:55 PM »
  Wow! Someone asks for help and that's how you respond?  If you're worried about people at your spot maybe you shouldn't post pics of every pike you catch, and where you caught them...  Just a thought.   

Your joking right?  If you understood my post you should PM me with an apology. Its a
 POSITIVE post. Think before you hit the button. Oh my, I think I offended a Lurker -------SS
--NON STOP FISHN'

Offline will02895

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Best way to bait tilts for pike and best baits to use . HELP !!
« Reply #31 on: Jan 27, 2011, 01:46 PM »
Your joking right?  If you understood my post you should PM me with an apology. Its a
 POSITIVE post. Think before you hit the button. Oh my, I think I offended a Lurker -------SS

Yes I'm sure the haloweenri found your post very positive!  Not once in it did you even attempt to answer his question, just tell him how YOU thought he should have asked the question.  You don't offend me at all, in fact, you make me laugh.  What do you contribute?  Pics?  Spots?  Surely not tips on how to help out a newbie as was evidenced by your original answer.  I hate to break it to you... Ice fishing is not rocket science, especially for Pike. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.