The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Where's Big Ice ?  (Read 3406 times)

Offline Wyoming_Ice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing God's Country "Big Wounderful Wyoming"
Where's Big Ice ?
« on: Jan 14, 2008, 09:27 PM »
 Sending out an APB on Mr Big Ice. I think that I know where he's at. Out at Keyhole loading up on those huge eyes that he drags out of there... ;) JK Where are you man?

Is your pc down and out???  :tipup:
RIP "LT"   This place just won't be the same...

Offline wyohunter

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Where's Big Ice ?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2008, 09:47 PM »
I took a trip to see The Wizard, we loaded up and spent 4 days at Fort Peck, We just got home yesterday. Then he got highjacked for a shopping trip with Mrs. Big Ice, he should be back around about Friday with a some more pics to post.

Offline mr.mack

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2008, 09:50 PM »
Very nice fish crongrats!!!!!!   
<

Offline wyohunter

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2008, 09:52 PM »
Thank you but that wasn't the only big one we caught but that will be Big Ices fish story to tell when he gets back.

Offline Traxion

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 14, 2008, 09:55 PM »
I am jealous LOL!  I have been awaiting the results of the trip since I got back from mine on Sunday.  Looks like you had a good trip and good weather.  Fun time, I need to get up there.

Offline Wyoming_Ice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jan 14, 2008, 09:57 PM »
I took a trip to see The Wizard, we loaded up and spent 4 days at Fort Peck, We just got home yesterday. Then he got highjacked for a shopping trip with Mrs. Big Ice, he should be back around about Friday with a some more pics to post.

That explains it... Great Job Wyohunter! That is a dandy pike!!!
 I am glad that he is ok. I was wondering if he fell in and was fish food...jk  :tipup:

Wyo Ice

Offline wyohunter

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jan 14, 2008, 09:58 PM »
The weather was great all 4 days, and it a really neat lake to fish, wish I was allot closer. We were talking that we might have to try it again.

Offline Hellsangler

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Jan 15, 2008, 07:41 AM »
Wyohunter , I am so jealous . Nice fish . Eyes look like dinner to me !! 
Utah Ice

Offline Ocean Eyes

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Jan 15, 2008, 09:45 AM »
Looks like you guys did well, Congrats!  I haven't been up there in three years and got the itch really bad.  Later KR

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "Need larger flamethrower, you will...!"
« Reply #9 on: Jan 15, 2008, 09:54 AM »
That's the trip to Ft Peck I couldn't go one?! Sheesh, oh man, am I sorry! Great fish catch, nice eyes, big pIke...and lookit that picture of Mr. Big Ice on his knees giving homage to the ice-gods...naaaah...just gratitude to Him from whom every good and priceless gift comes, friendship, family and...fish! Congrats guys, maybe soon we can all do that.    Don  ;D

Offline Wyoming_Ice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Jan 15, 2008, 10:21 AM »
That's the trip to Ft Peck I couldn't go one?! Sheesh, oh man, am I sorry! Great fish catch, nice eyes, big pIke...and lookit that picture of Mr. Big Ice on his knees giving homage to the ice-gods...naaaah...just gratitude to Him from whom every good and priceless gift comes, friendship, family and...fish! Congrats guys, maybe soon we can all do that.    Don  ;D

Did the IceGodess put a nickel in you today or what???  ;D ;D ;D  :tipup:

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Jan 15, 2008, 10:31 AM »
Did the IceGodess put a nickel in you today or what???  ;D ;D ;D  :tipup:
Distilling your cryptic inquiry to it's most likely meaning, I answer you, Sir Wyoming Ice-man. I am back on the radar because duck season is over...or will be today. At any rate, I'm too bushed to go after the little suckers any further. I have no pending cases to work and it's now time to turn my attention to ice-fishing in earnest and catch up on IS stuff.
     The Icegoddess...   :angel  hmmmmmmm. She let me sleep in, then brought me a cup of steaming coffee and fixed me a nice breakfast when I arose. I suppose that did sorta "...put a nickel in me." She is truly my "Icegoddess"  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline Mooter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hey Smitty, Lets fish it! Jigmaster5000's oarman
« Reply #12 on: Jan 15, 2008, 11:27 AM »
Distilling your cryptic inquiry to it's most likely meaning, I answer you, Sir Wyoming Ice-man. I am back on the radar because duck season is over...or will be today. At any rate, I'm too bushed to go after the little suckers any further. I have no pending cases to work and it's now time to turn my attention to ice-fishing in earnest and catch up on IS stuff.
     The Icegoddess...   :angel  hmmmmmmm. She let me sleep in, then brought me a cup of steaming coffee and fixed me a nice breakfast when I arose. I suppose that did sorta "...put a nickel in me." She is truly my "Icegoddess"  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
steaming irish coffee

In pursuit of meat without feet!!!!

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Jan 15, 2008, 01:07 PM »
steaming irish coffee
     That comes later on in the day, btw, I just got back from a fly-by of Ocean...guy out on the ice at the outlet in his pickup-yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. ;D

Offline Mooter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hey Smitty, Lets fish it! Jigmaster5000's oarman
« Reply #14 on: Jan 15, 2008, 01:57 PM »
     That comes later on in the day, btw, I just got back from a fly-by of Ocean...guy out on the ice at the outlet in his pickup-yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. ;D

Good Luck seems like you'll need it.  We didn't have any :flex:

In pursuit of meat without feet!!!!

Offline bitzlecocker

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #15 on: Jan 15, 2008, 03:01 PM »

That's quite a sausage he's got there!  Sounds like it was a great trip! ;D

Offline icemonster

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #16 on: Jan 15, 2008, 09:32 PM »
Once again I am in awe. Can't wait to see some more pics.

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
« Reply #17 on: Jan 16, 2008, 07:38 PM »
He was at the Gorge a couple days ago...don't know if he still is. My dad and him bumped into eachother out ice fishing.
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline Wyoming_Ice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18 on: Jan 16, 2008, 08:26 PM »
He was at the Gorge a couple days ago...don't know if he still is. My dad and him bumped into eachother out ice fishing.

Hey Trent, I think that you are talking about me "Wyoming Ice". I met your dad Sunday out there. Sorry I missed you. Your Dad said that you had a rough couple of days. We'll see you out there sometime.  :tipup:

Wyo Ice

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
« Reply #19 on: Jan 16, 2008, 09:33 PM »
Ya I guess so....lol. Just asked my dad and he said "ya Wyoming Ice sorry"....lol. Ya I was up late and up early. Then had basketball and just didn't have much energy I guess and wasn't digging gettin' up at 5. Usually I'm up for fishing anytime but just not that day I guess. You gonna be out there again this weekend. I'm sure I'll go out one of these days. Have Friday and Monday off from school. Not sure what days they're gonna give us off from practice but I'll have to see. Thinking about trying current creek. Seems like everywhere has slowed down. We'll try to get together this weekend.
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline Wyoming_Ice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20 on: Jan 17, 2008, 09:20 AM »
 POK3s, I won't be down there this weekend. I am working Saturday and have a big day planned out at Fontenelle on Sunday w/ a bunch of guys.
 And then....The Big Show over @ Boysen next week  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 Next month we'll hook up and make a plan. :tipup:

Wyo Ice

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.