Massachusetts > Ice Fishing Massachusetts

10 Year Friendship

<< < (2/7) > >>

sebago2jigtima:
 :clap: :thumbsup: :icefish:

BaitBucket:

--- Quote from: ActiveTrapChecker on Jan 09, 2022, 12:49 PM ---
Would like to know the score after 10 years, how many days each of you out fished the other…

--- End quote ---

We have never really kept track of who out fished who. I will say we both do really well.

That being said, fishing with Allan has made me 10x the fisherman i was before we started firshing. He has taught me WAY more than I've taught him. From line, to leader, knots, rods, reels, techniques, and technology, we are always changing, adapting, and trying new things..

The funny part is, when we are vertical jigging off the boat, we have to keep telling each other what we are doing. Other wise we both do the same exact things at the same time and often think we have a fish chasing our jig lol.

stripernut:

--- Quote ---The funny part is, when we are vertical jigging off the boat, we have to keep telling each other what we are doing. Other wise we both do the same exact things at the same time and often think we have a fish chasing our jig lol.
--- End quote ---

We are both so focused on the sounder screen, we can't watch what each other are doing!

Bigbellybilly:
you are both great people to meet you helped me and mt son and you watched him grow up I thank this site and the people i have met.  Son is living in Tennesse living his dream fishing everyday.  Hope we can get together

ActiveTrapChecker:

--- Quote from: BaitBucket on Jan 09, 2022, 02:44 PM ---We have never really kept track of who out fished who. I will say we both do really well.

That being said, fishing with Allan has made me 10x the fisherman i was before we started firshing. He has taught me WAY more than I've taught him. From line, to leader, knots, rods, reels, techniques, and technology, we are always changing, adapting, and trying new things..

The funny part is, when we are vertical jigging off the boat, we have to keep telling each other what we are doing. Other wise we both do the same exact things at the same time and often think we have a fish chasing our jig lol.

--- End quote ---

Sounds like you’ve both won! Here’s to another 10 successful years, Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version