Massachusetts > Ice Fishing Massachusetts

Burnett's Pond in Savoy

<< < (3/3)

Ruimachado:

--- Quote from: scooper47 on Dec 08, 2021, 07:14 AM ---Using fish purchased from a pet store is illegal in Massachusetts since they haven't gone through the licensing procedures. Of course, the chances of getting caught are about nil.

--- End quote ---

I looked for any information on that and didn't find anything, rosies are just pink shiners anyways

Rangerboats391:
nice report as always ;D

scooper47:

--- Quote from: Ruimachado on Dec 08, 2021, 07:17 AM ---I looked for any information on that and didn't find anything, rosies are just pink shiners anyways

--- End quote ---

Yes, rosies are a legal shiner...if bought from a bait store.

Tmuskie:
With the forecast of rain for Saturday how will it affect the ice? I've got a lil guy that has the ich and wants to get out before christmas. Planning a tripfor him around the area.  Just want to make sure he and everyone else will be safe.

bogtrotter:

--- Quote from: Tmuskie on Dec 09, 2021, 05:26 PM ---With the forecast of rain for Saturday how will it affect the ice? I've got a lil guy that has the itch and wants to get out before Christmas. Planning a trip for him around the area.  Just want to make sure he and everyone else will be safe.

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure the Savoy State Forest ponds (Bog, Burnett's and North) should be OK for ice fishing this weekend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version