Massachusetts > Ice Fishing Massachusetts

North pond Savoy

(1/2) > >>

iceberger:
Has anyone been to North pond in Savoy in the last week, just wondering if it is iced up yet. usually this time of year I am out there by now

bogtrotter:
It's not a direct answer, but I can say that I was on Burnett's Pond today (just a few miles from North Pond) and there was 5" of ice on it.

Nmcbean413:
I just went to scout north pond (Monday 9 am) lots of holes drilled from yesterday Id saw 3-4 inches on it.

bogtrotter:

--- Quote from: Nmcbean413 on Dec 06, 2021, 08:20 AM ---I just went to scout north pond (Monday 9 am) lots of holes drilled from yesterday Id saw 3-4 inches on it.

--- End quote ---

Hey, Nat - - Nice to see you're still out there.  Hope to see you on the ice this season.

Nmcbean413:

--- Quote from: bogtrotter on Dec 06, 2021, 09:58 AM ---Hey, Nat - - Nice to see you're still out there.  Hope to see you on the ice this season.

--- End quote ---

Same to you it was a pleasure to get on here and see you were on big so I took a drive without gear to check north pond.

A lot of holes drilled by the beach there and good solid ice!

Im sure you will see me on your travels and I should be out a lot more now that I have my own transportation

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version