Alaska > Ice Fishing Alaska

Vexilar charger question

<< < (3/3)

Alcanzach:
Thanks everyone for the responses and I did watch all the videos and searched vexilar website before I posted.  I may just have to call them and see what they say. I do have the ultra pack and everything checked a few times.  I do feel it must be charging some as when it started it was at 12.4 volts and this morning it's up to 13 volts.  But who knows.  Thanks all!

hardwater diehard:

--- Quote from: Alcanzach on Jan 09, 2021, 11:48 AM ---Thanks everyone for the responses and I did watch all the videos and searched vexilar website before I posted.  I may just have to call them and see what they say. I do have the ultra pack and everything checked a few times.  I do feel it must be charging some as when it started it was at 12.4 volts and this morning it's up to 13 volts.  But who knows.  Thanks all!

--- End quote ---

Be sure and report back after contacting Vexilar..I am super curious as to what the blinking/switching lights actually mean ..

Alcanzach:
Herd back and after some troubleshooting came down to a bad charger so there sending a new one out.

hardwater diehard:

--- Quote from: Alcanzach on Jan 16, 2021, 08:51 AM ---Herd back and after some troubleshooting came down to a bad charger so there sending a new one out.

--- End quote ---

Well that is one for the books ...never heard of a Vexilar charger going bad ..and the blinking light is a new symptom. Glad Vexilar was able to rectify the situation . 

filetandrelease:

Glad they took care of you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version