Alaska > Ice Fishing Alaska

Lake Louise Reports

<< < (10/10)

Akhardwater:
I would pm jiggenfrogs he might be able to help.

akdube:
Oh dear...jiggin frogs

J2theD:

--- Quote from: Akhardwater on Apr 06, 2020, 01:13 AM ---I would pm jiggenfrogs he might be able to help.

--- End quote ---

I appreciate the reply.

Jiggen has helped with me other stuff in the past, but I after giving it some thought I don't think I am going to hassle anyone about pulling it off the lake if my snowmachine can't.

I think I have decided that if we cant move it out due to overflow I am prepared to just deconstruct it out there on the lake and reuse most of the material on another shack/projects around the property. That was the plan with this shack anyways now that I have a cabin on my property out there. I am going to build a smaller 8x10' that is more of just an insulated shell I can tow around and fish out of easier.

Thanks again!

jiggenfrogs:
I was just up there for three weeks and conditions should be good for a while.  Your not that far from the main trail so you should have no problem getting it off without taking it apart.  Nights have still been cold enough to freeze up the over flow if you run through it during the day and let it freeze at night.  Im going to pull mine next week after I widen my trail and groom it.  I use to pull my shack the end of April every year until the parking lot decided to turn to dirt so early the last few years.  look me up if your up there.

akdube:
You guys done fishing up there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version