Canada > Ice Fishing Quebec

lac memphrémagog

(1/3) > >>

redbird:
Last year was terrible for me ice fishing the Memph, I was out 5 times and caught nothing but a handful of perch. Hoping this year will be better. Haven't been out to scope out the ice conditions yet, but will soon and I'll update the ice report each time I go. Good times and good fishing, happy new year!

FreshwaterPhil:
Cedarville has 10 inches from what I was told, mainly perch there though. Still some open deep water where the trout and landlocked salmon are, but safe areas near some of the shorelines.

bootstrap:
all the fish are on the vermont side.

FreshwaterPhil:

--- Quote from: bootstrap on Jan 03, 2019, 06:59 PM ---all the fish are on the vermont side.

--- End quote ---
::) ;D

redbird:

--- Quote from: FreshwaterPhil on Jan 03, 2019, 06:56 PM ---Cedarville has 10 inches from what I was told, mainly perch there though. Still some open deep water where the trout and landlocked salmon are, but safe areas near some of the shorelines.

--- End quote ---
it's a funny lake for ice, each year is different, one year after 3 months of solid -20 you'll have 3ft and some you'll have 3inches, same spot. Last year it had a lot of slush beds. Gonna check it out on Thursday if anyone wants to join.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version