Alaska > Ice Fishing Alaska

Lake Louise report thread 2018/2019

(1/11) > >>

Akhardwater:
Looks like the main lake might cap off tonight or tomorrow night so I figured let’s get this years thread off and running.  I guess the few of us that still watch this site can give our reports and talk a little bs from time to time.  I will hopefully be dragging the shack out the weekend after thanksgiving if everything goes good and helping my 87 year old grandma catch her first big laker, should be a blast.  I hope everyone has a safe and successful season.

Bushwhack Jack:
Hey, if your family is up for it when they come to visit, another option is to go out to my cabin.  The offer is open if you are interested.  They might enjoy the comfort of a wood stove and a cabin where they can stretch out the legs and relax.  Although I must say your ice shanty is pretty comfy too!

Akhardwater:
My grandma is all jacked up about staying in the hardside so I don’t think there would be anyway to get her away from that thing.  Are you going to make a run to your cabin, I don’t think there will be much snow?  If not you should come hang with us after all we did get Jakes cabin dried in a few weeks ago.  Can’t beat those shallow water early season lakers nothin better than sight fishing in 5ft of water.

P.Smith:
Man I sure would like to make it up to Lake Louise . Me and the family sure have been kicking around a trip 😁

Akhardwater:
Do it the lodge will be open on the weekends this winter and there’s plenty of good fishing within walking distance if you don’t have a sled. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version