Author Topic: BPS happy customer  (Read 739 times)

Offline reubenpa

• Team IceShanty Addict
BPS happy customer
« on: Feb 21, 2005, 05:23 PM »
Ok its like this.  My wife bought me an 8 inch Strikemaster Mora auger last year week before Christmas.  Well the handle bent on me for some reason. I had thrown away the box because I dind't think that there would be any trouble.  dumb, and smart. I also somehow lost hte receipt, something I usually hang on to.  Well I called BPS to see if they would exchange it, as I didn't want to spend the $ sending it back to the company.  They said yes and either an exchange or a money card.  Well I went today and I told them what we paid for it. about 32 dollars on a mega sale.    Well, they argued a little bit about it realized that my price was less than theirs and becasue there was no proof of my 32-33 dollars they gave me a card for the whole price which is 64.94!!!

So since I won't be ice fishing much this year now, I got a bunch of open water lures!!!!!!!!   THANKS BPS!!!!!!

Offline nepa old man

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: BPS happy customer
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22, 2005, 08:00 AM »
Ok its like this.  My wife bought me an 8 inch Strikemaster Mora auger last year week before Christmas.  Well the handle bent on me for some reason. I had thrown away the box because I dind't think that there would be any trouble.  dumb, and smart. I also somehow lost hte receipt, something I usually hang on to.  Well I called BPS to see if they would exchange it, as I didn't want to spend the $ sending it back to the company.  They said yes and either an exchange or a money card.  Well I went today and I told them what we paid for it. about 32 dollars on a mega sale.    Well, they argued a little bit about it realized that my price was less than theirs and becasue there was no proof of my 32-33 dollars they gave me a card for the whole price which is 64.94!!!

So since I won't be ice fishing much this year now, I got a bunch of open water lures!!!!!!!!   THANKS BPS!!!!!!

Good for you, pretty lucky. While your at it you better play 333 tonight. 333 posts. 
Good Friends, Good Family, Good Food, Good Fishin.

Offline C.C.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • DO NOT BE AFRAID !!!!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22, 2005, 08:25 AM »
Good for you Reuben, I'm just wondering how the handel bent?
    Jim

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 22, 2005, 11:51 AM »
I had a Mora up until two years before I went with the Lazer.  My handle also got bent up pretty good.  I was on the lake drilling holes and the bolt that holds the handle to the auger snapped.  So I took the handle and had to chisel and beat open holes that had frozen over from the day before.  I think I bought mine for $29 years before that at Kmart on clearance, so I figured I got more than my $29 worth and figured if I ruined it beating holes open it was no big deal.
Real fisherman don't yield to the weather.

Basshuntah

« Reply #4 on: Feb 24, 2005, 02:52 PM »
SWEET, way to stick up for yourself. ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.