Author Topic: new here  (Read 2033 times)

Nick.M

new here
« on: Feb 18, 2005, 04:01 PM »
hi guys im new here im only 13. and....ya do you get ranked by how many posts you send? 1 more thing how do you get an avatar >>>piture on the side by ur name<<<<< ???

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: new here
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2005, 04:11 PM »
hey nick welcome to ice shanty yes your ranking goes by number of posts if you want a pic click on your name a new screen will come up and on the left hand side click on forum profile info then you can change all your personal info good luck everyone on here is very helpful dont worry to much about jerks and again welcom :tipup:

jason

Offline Hoppes

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • 2021 Hardwater - Another Maine Super Season
« Reply #2 on: Feb 18, 2005, 04:15 PM »
Howdy ho Nick....
   Will be watching your signature for your personal avatar!  Good to see a youngster interested in something other than AIM.   ;D  Jump right on any of the subjects and don't be afraid to post!  Good to have you on Iceshanty!
Hoppes
Hunting and fishing!  God's gift to mankind
Strike master 40 V Electric
Otter Insulated
2019 Ski Doo Expedition
Jack Traps

Offline Pasquatch

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 18, 2005, 04:25 PM »
Welcome to Iceshanty!
See if you can overtake archbishop in posts...that's a challenge! ;D

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 18, 2005, 04:32 PM »
im still going for bil :tipup: another 2,000 to go

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #5 on: Feb 18, 2005, 04:49 PM »
welcome nick!! you need to post 5 times to have an avatar . i dont really have three thousand posts these guys are just joking  :D  you can learn a lot here and maybe teach some of us ''old guys'' a few tricks of yours! what do you like to fish for?

Offline C.C.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • DO NOT BE AFRAID !!!!
« Reply #6 on: Feb 18, 2005, 05:07 PM »
Welcome Nick, Glad to see a youngster intothe outdoors
          Jim

Offline Mongo

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Feb 18, 2005, 06:40 PM »
Welcome to the Shanty.

Offline fozsey

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Feb 18, 2005, 09:50 PM »
  :P
welcome nick!! you need to post 5 times to have an avatar . i dont really have three thousand posts these guys are just joking  :D  you can learn a lot here and maybe teach some of us ''old guys'' a few tricks of yours! what do you like to fish for?

Welcome Nick. Don't let builditrite fool ya. He is on here 24/7. He hasn't stopped typing since he became a member in 1943. Thats what will happen to you soon.  :roflmao: :P

The early bird might get the worm but the second mouse will always get the cheese...

Offline chrisN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Feb 19, 2005, 12:41 AM »
welcome here Nick, nice to see another youngster like myself here 8)  its a great site with lots of great info :D  beware though, this site is very addicting ;D
Team Manitoba

Offline IceTroll

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Feb 19, 2005, 02:21 AM »
Welcome Nick. Glad to have you on board. Tell us a little about yourself. Where ya from and what do you like to fish for.

IceTroll
Being in the great outdoors is not a matter of life or death. Its far more important than that!

grumpymoe

« Reply #11 on: Feb 19, 2005, 03:36 AM »
Welcome Nick....don't worry too much about how many posts you make...have fun...make some new friends....and most importantly...share some fishing stories....once bilditrite gets to 3500 posts, we're going to delete 3499 just to see if he can do it again....Grump ;D ;D

missfishylicious

« Reply #12 on: Feb 19, 2005, 07:19 AM »
Welcome nick,good to see another new member join the ranks of the patheticly addicted  ;D.to post a picture in your avitar you have to upload it to the internet somewere like photobucket.com.maybe you already know that ,at your age you probably know 10 times what I do about computers.but there is a photo posting thread here somewere.

Offline Turkeyhunter10ga

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #13 on: Feb 19, 2005, 07:22 AM »
Nick , welcome to our very fascinating group of addicts ( ice fishing addicts that is )

PS , LOL to Frumps remark about deleting Billdit's posts , i'll bet he has a robot typing posts for him while hes out fishing

Offline olds-Pa

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #14 on: Feb 19, 2005, 10:49 AM »
Welcome Nick to the IceShanty. You will find a wealth of info from the characters here, as i'm sure you can pass some tips on to us. Glad you joined the Shanty.
P.S.....Would you mind telling us how you became aware of IceShanty?

Offline reubenpa

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #15 on: Feb 19, 2005, 11:10 AM »
welcome!!!  I like myfishfinder better now cause I am wanting open water but this is an AWESOME SITE!!!!    Billditrite (scott) is a postaholic   RGfixit and eyedoctor are jigaholics and the rest of us are fishaholics!!!!!!!!!!!  gotta love that tug  ont he line!!!!

Basshuntah

« Reply #16 on: Feb 25, 2005, 07:24 AM »
welcome about little man ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.