The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: IDO @ Fort Peck  (Read 3068 times)

Online SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
IDO @ Fort Peck
« on: Mar 08, 2020, 06:10 PM »
I'm sure some of you members know Scott aka "Fluff" who owns the Fort Peck Marina. I've known him for about 30 years & he is not only a great guy, but a superb fisherman as well. He was pretty stoked about having the opportunity to film this, so here's a link to the latest episode of In Depth Outdoors shot at Fort Peck. Congrats Scott !!

Offline icedaddy67

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: IDO @ Fort Peck
« Reply #1 on: Mar 08, 2020, 07:23 PM »
Way to go, Scott!

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #2 on: Mar 09, 2020, 09:09 AM »
Looks like a great trip!!!

Offline Fortpeck1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Mar 09, 2020, 05:23 PM »
M fish,
Still have room for you next year, that could be you with walleye, pike, lakers, sm mouth maybe a cat for kickers.
Scratch one off your bucket list.
Steve  FP1

Offline FinalSwim

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Mar 15, 2020, 02:43 PM »
hmm seems like this was a problem earlier in the year with some people about posting videos and telling people where they were fishing. Regardless I like the video. Just comical to see some people flip depending on who is making the video.

Offline PerchPounderMT

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Mar 16, 2020, 10:37 AM »
hmm seems like this was a problem earlier in the year with some people about posting videos and telling people where they were fishing. Regardless I like the video. Just comical to see some people flip depending on who is making the video.
welcome to IS
Dont ask

Offline slamber

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Mar 16, 2020, 10:48 AM »

Great video, those guys go a good job.

Good point about the previous videos, I forgot about those. I'm guessing that folks didn't like it since they were from WI. It's not like Peck is a secret; Jason Mitchell has been been making Peck videos for more than 10 years.

Offline Lindy Rig

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Mar 18, 2020, 10:36 AM »
That is always the Catch-22 for tackle shops: tell the world how good the fishing is for business vs protecting the resource to keep the fishing good.

Hopefully both Lakeridge and the Marina are promoting release of the majority of the lakers.  Pics of limits on a peg are not necessary to keep clients happy. IMHO.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.