The ice fishing MN boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Sleeper shack question  (Read 694 times)

Offline Fish huckster

• Team IceShanty Regular
Sleeper shack question
« on: Feb 02, 2015, 07:34 PM »
Hi fellas! I'm an east coast icer. We don't have any sleeper shacks out here. I was just curious what the goin rate to rent one for a week or weekend? Thanks in advance.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Sleeper shack question
« Reply #1 on: Feb 02, 2015, 08:34 PM »
Greetings huckster!

Many variables to consider. Some lakes generate a higher rate just because of location or what type of fishing they offer. Many outfitters base their price on how many holes, how many people will be fishing, what day of the week it is, how long the stay will be.

For instance on one of the better Walleye lakes, based on a 4 man house, Friday-Saturday is $280 per day. Monday-Thursday (excluding Holidays) $240 per day. Holiday weekdays are charged weekend rates.The same lake will have some outfitters being a little higher and of course some a little less.

It seems all offer a little different arrangement of services for the money.

A resort on Lake of the Woods offers 4-6 person sleepers for $99 a day weekend, $89 midweek prices are per person

If you have an idea of when you would be coming, and which lake you would be fishing, I could certainly narrow things down a lot better for you. Feel free to PM me.

Hope this helps give you some idea!

WS

Offline Fish huckster

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Sleeper shack question
« Reply #2 on: Feb 02, 2015, 08:48 PM »
Thanks for the info!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.