The ice fishing MN boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Red Lake  (Read 1357 times)

Offline upnorth2011

• IceShanty Rookie
Red Lake
« on: Nov 19, 2014, 10:27 PM »
Anyone have any luck on red yet?

Offline icetime15

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Red Lake
« Reply #1 on: Nov 20, 2014, 07:23 AM »
Both of my brother-in-laws went out yesterday. Enough ice to walk. Sounded like they caught a couple small eyes.

Offline squ1rr31_

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Addicted to freezing.
« Reply #2 on: Nov 20, 2014, 07:32 AM »
Saw a pic on Facebook about guys hitting the North Shore, don't have many more details than that, looked like they had a pretty good haul!

Offline Hard Ice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 06, 2014, 07:16 AM »
Saw a pic on Facebook about guys hitting the North Shore, don't have many more details than that, looked like they had a pretty good haul!

I also seen a post of 62 fish in 6.5 hours and kept there 3 to bring home.
Hard Ice

Offline twincities86

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Yea buddy
« Reply #4 on: Dec 08, 2014, 05:20 PM »
Me and few friends killed it during thanksgiving weekend. Caught so many fish one after the other that I booked a sleeper for two nights right after I got back and finally getting to the day where I'm about to head back up  taking off early Friday morning to red out of west wind resort. We were fishing out of jr"s resort during thanks giving.

My buddy just showed me a picture today of some guy for whatever reason I dont know parked his truck attacked to his ice castle still and dropped it down right on the road on a pressure crack. Well, let's just say it didn't go well. The passenger side front end fell through a bit.
KCCO

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.