The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: One more weekend  (Read 4855 times)

Offline RuttNutt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: One more weekend
« Reply #30 on: Mar 07, 2022, 09:21 AM »
Yeah, I’ve been on 6”+ of rotten ice before and it ain’t fun! Flexing with every step...............fin e one minute and 15 min later you wonder if you’re gonna make it to shore. 😬😬😬

With these nighttime temps barely below freezing this week I’m calling it a season. Been a good one even though it started a bit late this year.
Where's the FISH?!

Offline chapru

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Mar 07, 2022, 01:53 PM »
Mine is done as well, Saturday was it. Sometimes we forget that this time of year that the ice deteriorates from underneath as well.
   The pond/small lake I fished on Friday had ice ranging from 5 - 8” in a matter of 50’. An expansion crack opened up and actually had water in it on the way out. That was it for me at that place.

Offline Spider1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Mar 07, 2022, 02:03 PM »
I didn't get out much this season, was too busy for my own good. But I did have one great day out with some great friends... and RuttNutt was there too  :whistle:  ;D

Offline Steidyj

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #33 on: Mar 07, 2022, 02:27 PM »
Happy with the season I got. Looking forward to hunting for a flasher/finder second hand for next season. Didn't catch the largest or most fish, very grateful for the ones me and my pops pulled up together.  :tipup:

Offline RuttNutt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Mar 08, 2022, 07:53 AM »
I didn't get out much this season, was too busy for my own good. But I did have one great day out with some great friends... and RuttNutt was there too  :whistle:  ;D

🤣🤣🤣
Where's the FISH?!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.