Author Topic: expedition anorakk suit -- any reviews?  (Read 16823 times)

Offline kc_

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • formerly known as ljc2tall, aka kc on mff
Re: expedition anorakk suit -- any reviews?
« Reply #30 on: Dec 30, 2016, 08:27 AM »
OK, here is an update of my in-boxing of my Anorakk suit. I used it a couple of times last year and found it to work very well with the exception of the back of the legs got cold from the knees on down. There appears to be only a couple layers of fabric back there. This year I looked at the competions bibs and noticed they were constructed the same way. I now where a pair of windblocker pants under the suit and all is good.
 This is a very high quality floating suit. At the price I got it at was a bargain, but even at their regular price it is a good deal.

Offline cavecat

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #31 on: Dec 01, 2018, 09:19 AM »
Does this suit float? The description does not state this on Glen Navy"s website?

Offline midwest_rodworks

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Dec 04, 2018, 04:14 PM »
Yes there is a floating version
"Balance in all things"

Offline tommy-n

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #33 on: Dec 05, 2019, 08:43 AM »
Bringing this back to the top, I will soon be the proud new owner of a expedition anorak ice suit. Has been shipped and on the way from glens $219.99. After all the positive post on this thread I decided to pull the trigger. Thanks guys

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #34 on: Dec 05, 2019, 09:20 AM »
Bringing this back to the top, I will soon be the proud new owner of a expedition anorak ice suit. Has been shipped and on the way from glens $219.99. After all the positive post on this thread I decided to pull the trigger. Thanks guys

Not a lot of chatter on this suit ..maybe do a review upon arrival .

https://www.glensoutdoors.com/expedition-anorakk-ice-fishing-suit.html
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline tommy-n

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #35 on: Dec 05, 2019, 12:22 PM »
I will, I'll tell it like it is. supposed to be here friday already. I fish 2-4 times a week so It can be a good and fair review for others. Look forward to posting my opinion

Offline tommy-n

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #36 on: Dec 07, 2019, 07:18 AM »
Suit was ordered on Tuesday and arrived before noon on Friday, federal express free shipping. Appears to be very well made and pretty accurate as far as their sizing chart. Leg zippers on bibs could have went up a little higher but not too bad. cannot find any faults with the parka at all. No safe ice yet will keep you posted. I will give more updates in the coming weeks, so far happy customer

Offline kc_

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • formerly known as ljc2tall, aka kc on mff
« Reply #37 on: Dec 11, 2019, 06:33 PM »
How about the back of the legs? Mine didn't have any insulation back there. I wore a pair of windpants under the bibs.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.