Author Topic: TinyPic Accounts  (Read 958 times)

Offline IDAHOAUGER

• Team IceShanty Regular
TinyPic Accounts
« on: Feb 21, 2018, 06:33 PM »
I am posting this since I know many of you use "TinyPic" for posting your ice-fishing photos, avatars and various graphics and logos in your profile...I switched to "TinyPic" when Photo Bucket started charging and holding photos ransom...anyway I got the following e-mail notice today...anyone using "TinyPic" get the same notice? Also it looks like PhotoBucket also owns TinyPic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello ,

We are writing to inform you that your TinyPic account will be discontinued in the coming weeks. You must migrate to an existing Photobucket paid account to preserve your content.
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.  ~Doug Larson

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
Re: TinyPic Accounts
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21, 2018, 06:37 PM »

Offline IDAHOAUGER

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: TinyPic Accounts
« Reply #2 on: Feb 21, 2018, 06:53 PM »
Here are some links to begin your search:  https://www.google.com/search?q=define+free+photo+hosting+site&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab

Good luck.

Tom
Thanks gator..l will check it out..but like in our PM, if you find a good one let me know  ;)
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.  ~Doug Larson

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.