Author Topic: Lost tackle  (Read 2029 times)

Offline basschamp167

• IceShanty Rookie
Lost tackle
« on: Jan 24, 2020, 05:00 PM »
Hey all,

Don’t know if this is the right forum to be posting this in, or if I’m violating some sort of rule, but if I am I ask that the mods let me know and move the thread accordingly.

My buddy lost about $1,200 worth of tackle a few minutes ago. On the border of Ramsey/Mahwah, going over an overpass next to a Houlihan’s that crosses route 17. I know this is a long shot, but if anybody hears anything regarding something like this I ask that you please let me know. Or if you all could possibly keep an eye out on Buy/Sell places for his set of gear. Slid out of his truck bed because the person he dropped off forget to close to the tailgate.

Everything was strapped to a small black sled, there was a Frabill case with 4 or 5 ice rod setups, mostly St Croix Mojo’s and Premiers with Shimano Symetre’s or Stradics. A few tipups, and two Jawjackers. A brand new GoPro (believe it’s a 7?) with all the fixings. There’s some stuff I’m forgetting but that’s the bulk.....

I don’t expect much of a result doing this but I figured it’s better than nothing. He filed a police report with both towns so we’ll wait and see I suppose. A woman driving behind him flagged him down about a 1/2 mile from where he lost the stuff, by the time he doubled back and got to the spot it was gone. Less than 5 minutes...

Like I said, I don’t expect much. There seems to be a lack of honesty from many people these days but a shot in the dark is better than no shot....

Thanks,
Zach

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.