Author Topic: Silver Lake - Madison  (Read 922 times)

Offline fishon603

• IceShanty Rookie
Silver Lake - Madison
« on: Mar 16, 2021, 04:47 PM »
Has anyone been in the area that knows how the edges look? I know Ossipee had good ice last weekend with good edges where I was. Couldn’t get on with the ATV (more being cautious than anything), but plenty of access. Hoping to get one last trip in to Silver this weekend. Will be checking conditions Friday in hopes of fishing Saturday. If anyone knows how it’s looking any info would be awesome. Thanks in advance

Offline Digs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Silver Lake - Madison
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 2021, 04:54 PM »
Has anyone been in the area that knows how the edges look? I know Ossipee had good ice last weekend with good edges where I was. Couldn’t get on with the ATV (more being cautious than anything), but plenty of access. Hoping to get one last trip in to Silver this weekend. Will be checking conditions Friday in hopes of fishing Saturday. If anyone knows how it’s looking any info would be awesome. Thanks in advance

Was out there yesterday and going again tomorrow..... Edges were fine as of yesterday. Warm rain Thursday followed by a cold night and a cold night Friday. Confident in saying it'll be fine this weekend. The boat ramp might be a different story if that is your access point.
Every fish is a good fish!

Offline fishon603

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Mar 16, 2021, 05:19 PM »
Thanks Digs! Figured that would be the case, but figured I’d check in since I can’t check for a few days. Any luck yesterday? Good luck out there tomorrow!

Offline Digs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 17, 2021, 09:15 PM »
Thanks Digs! Figured that would be the case, but figured I’d check in since I can’t check for a few days. Any luck yesterday? Good luck out there tomorrow!

Monday I missed two but only fished for an hour the wind was not fun and today I got 2 and my 3 buddies each got one. Nothing big but still fun and it was a gorgeous day. Ice was and edges were still great. I'll probably be out there Friday mid morning if you want to meet up.
Every fish is a good fish!

Offline fishon603

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 18, 2021, 04:03 PM »
Sounds like a good day out there. I’ll take small fish over being stuck at work any day!! Unfortunately, work it will be for me tomorrow. Good luck out there though. Not much more time this year, so enjoy it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.